CAF NEEDS TO SMARTEN UP

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

User avatar
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 17106
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Location: Here
Re: CAF NEEDS TO SMARTEN UP

Post by Kabalega »

Kabalega wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:23 pm I find it baffling, that most of you have been complaining about these issues for over a decade, yet you still don't seem to understand why teams have friendlies, especially before a major tournament like a World Cup.

Which leads me to wonder ..... Who really needs to smarten up?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
User avatar
anointed
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 49575
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:25 pm
Re: CAF NEEDS TO SMARTEN UP

Post by anointed »

Enyi wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:20 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:37 pm Bro Africa will not be respected so long as we continue to send ZERO teams to the WC 2nd round.

CAF should do EVERYTHING necessary to ensure the CAF teams are successful.

Playing African minnows will not serve any of those teams.

You gain respect BY EARNING IT.
VE, ur problem is that you see things thru the yes of Nigeria, Senegal and co.....

CAF however, needs to look after the big, average and small teams....

The issue is on FIFA and the November WC cos of money...

I dont think that the nations league will help the european teams....These teams looks exhausted already and the the new season has not started even...
Which exhaustion?

You realize that the WC should have started by now, if not cos it's being hosted in Qatar, and the same set of players would have been firing on all cylinders?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
User avatar
Enyi
Egg
Egg
Posts: 3379
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:04 pm
Re: CAF NEEDS TO SMARTEN UP

Post by Enyi »

anointed wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:21 pm
Enyi wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:20 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:37 pm Bro Africa will not be respected so long as we continue to send ZERO teams to the WC 2nd round.

CAF should do EVERYTHING necessary to ensure the CAF teams are successful.

Playing African minnows will not serve any of those teams.

You gain respect BY EARNING IT.
VE, ur problem is that you see things thru the yes of Nigeria, Senegal and co.....

CAF however, needs to look after the big, average and small teams....

The issue is on FIFA and the November WC cos of money...

I dont think that the nations league will help the european teams....These teams looks exhausted already and the the new season has not started even...
Which exhaustion?

You realize that the WC should have started by now, if not cos it's being hosted in Qatar, and the same set of players would have been firing on all cylinders?
Did you watch their last two games...? they looked lethargic mate
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
User avatar
anointed
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 49575
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:25 pm
Re: CAF NEEDS TO SMARTEN UP

Post by anointed »

Enyi wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:05 pm
anointed wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:21 pm
Enyi wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:20 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:37 pm Bro Africa will not be respected so long as we continue to send ZERO teams to the WC 2nd round.

CAF should do EVERYTHING necessary to ensure the CAF teams are successful.

Playing African minnows will not serve any of those teams.

You gain respect BY EARNING IT.
VE, ur problem is that you see things thru the yes of Nigeria, Senegal and co.....

CAF however, needs to look after the big, average and small teams....

The issue is on FIFA and the November WC cos of money...

I dont think that the nations league will help the european teams....These teams looks exhausted already and the the new season has not started even...
Which exhaustion?

You realize that the WC should have started by now, if not cos it's being hosted in Qatar, and the same set of players would have been firing on all cylinders?
Did you watch their last two games...? they looked lethargic mate
Just saying that this stuff about exhaustion is mental. If the WC were to be
on now, they won't be exhausted.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
User avatar
Enyi
Egg
Egg
Posts: 3379
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:04 pm
Re: CAF NEEDS TO SMARTEN UP

Post by Enyi »

anointed wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:57 pm
Enyi wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:05 pm
anointed wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:21 pm
Enyi wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:20 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:37 pm Bro Africa will not be respected so long as we continue to send ZERO teams to the WC 2nd round.

CAF should do EVERYTHING necessary to ensure the CAF teams are successful.

Playing African minnows will not serve any of those teams.

You gain respect BY EARNING IT.
VE, ur problem is that you see things thru the yes of Nigeria, Senegal and co.....

CAF however, needs to look after the big, average and small teams....

The issue is on FIFA and the November WC cos of money...

I dont think that the nations league will help the european teams....These teams looks exhausted already and the the new season has not started even...
Which exhaustion?

You realize that the WC should have started by now, if not cos it's being hosted in Qatar, and the same set of players would have been firing on all cylinders?
Did you watch their last two games...? they looked lethargic mate
Just saying that this stuff about exhaustion is mental. If the WC were to be
on now, they won't be exhausted.
true can't doubt that
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........

Post Reply