Sao Tome vs Nigeria (0-10)Vic x4 ,Moses,MoffiX2 Etebo Lookman Dennis (Assists Moses, Vic x2 Lookman, Zaidu, Musa )

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Sao Tome vs Nigeria (0-10)Vic x4 ,Moses,MoffiX2 Etebo Lookman Dennis (Assists Moses, Vic x2 Lookman, Zaidu, Musa )

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kick off in 44 mins
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:55 pm, edited 12 times in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sao Tome vs Nigeria (8.AM)

Post by fabio »

You don open thread :mad:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Back to 4-4-2
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Aribo benched
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Still on convinced on Bassey defending....
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

waka-man wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:15 pm Aribo benched
Probably knackered. The boy has played the most number of games in this season of any professional footballer in the top tier of Europe’s leagues.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Our coach is still learning. Watch him revert back to 3 in the middle once Etebo and Iwobi gets overrun.

Meanwhile, Simon is the captain of the day. This seniority thing needs to change. Iwobi deserves it more going by his recent performances.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Lolly wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:21 pm
Probably knackered. The boy has played the most number of games in this season of any professional footballer in the top tier of Europe’s leagues.
In the WORLD, not just top tier Europe.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

True but the fact is he really did not distinguish himself in that Sierra Leone game where he basically left the back four unprotected.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Moffi Gideon again, the opponents should be his level hopefully he shines lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Again Peseiro is a smart, flexible forward thinking coach.

Bassey at CB with Zaidu at LB.

Chuks drooped for Lookman

Not sure why Moffi is ahead of both Sadiq and Dessers though, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt. I think it may be workrate related.

442 is perfect against a minnow like this.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:24 pm Moffi Gideon again, the opponents should be his level hopefully he shines lol
Maceo

Maybe the Manager sees something in the guy that we are all missing. Afterall he has these guys in training. We do not watch trainings in most cases.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Lolly wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:23 pm Our coach is still learning. Watch him revert back to 3 in the middle once Etebo and Iwobi gets overrun.

Meanwhile, Simon is the captain of the day. This seniority thing needs to change. Iwobi deserves it more going by his recent performances.
You think we will get overrun by Sao Tome ?

The will be parking the bus after their 5-1 defeat, 442 is perfect.

After today they will have wished it was Mauritius who took part in these qualifiers instead.
Last edited by vancity eagle on Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

I hope so. Boy does need a break.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Enugu II wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:26 pm
maceo4 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:24 pm Moffi Gideon again, the opponents should be his level hopefully he shines lol
Maceo

Maybe the Manager sees something in the guy that we are all missing. Afterall he has these guys in training. We do not watch trainings in most cases.
But we watched the match where both of them played. And we have seen Moffi a few times and he hasn’t really delivered. But let’s leave our coach to continue with his experiments.

waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

I wonder between Bassey and Zaidu who partners Ajayi.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:28 pm
Lolly wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:23 pm Our coach is still learning. Watch him revert back to 3 in the middle once Etebo and Iwobi gets overrun.

You think we will get overrun by Sao Tome ?

The will be parking the bus after their 5-1 defeat, 442 is perfect.

After today they will have wished it was Mauritius who took part in these qualifiers instead.
Yes we will. Etebo does not have the energy he used to have and Iwobi would be overworked and burn out.

30 minutes to go. We will see.

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

waka-man wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:30 pm I wonder between Bassey and Zaidu who partners Ajayi.
Bassey of course. He plays CB for Rangers sometimes including the Euro Cup Final.

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

waka-man wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:30 pm I wonder between Bassey and Zaidu who partners Ajayi.
Bassey
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:26 pm Again Peseiro is a smart, flexible forward thinking coach.

Bassey at CB with Zaidu at LB.

Chuks drooped for Lookman

Not sure why Moffi is ahead of both Sadiq and Dessers though, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt. I think it may be workrate related.

442 is perfect against a minnow like this.
He’s used 442 against every opponent he’s played lol…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Ekong still injured? I am not sure about this Bassey and Ajayi combination at CD. I would have prefered either Omerou or Balogun in the game. I hope we are not underestimating Sao Tome because the got slaughtered by Guinea-Bissau.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Lolly wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:29 pm
Enugu II wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:26 pm
Maceo

But we watched the match where both of them played. And we have seen Moffi a few times and he hasn’t really delivered. But let’s leave our coach to continue with his experiments.
Lolly,

I am with you on this. I really do not rate Moffi that much. However, this guy is the Manager and he sees more of these guys and we dont.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

1naija wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:37 pm Ekong still injured? I am not sure about this Bassey and Ajayi combination at CD. I would have prefered either Omerou or Balogun in the game. I hope we are not underestimating Sao Tome because the got slaughtered by Guinea-Bissau.
And they would be playing together for the first time. This Peseiro is just using us to catch cruise. :lol: