Sao Tome vs Nigeria (0-10)Vic x4 ,Moses,MoffiX2 Etebo Lookman Dennis (Assists Moses, Vic x2 Lookman, Zaidu, Musa )

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ugbowo
Egg
Egg
Re: Sao Tome vs Nigeria (0-10)Vic x4 ,Moses,MoffiX2 Etebo Lookman Dennis (Assists Moses, Vic x2 Lookman, Zaidu, Musa

Post by Ugbowo »

Really enjoyed this game.

A few things made me raise eyebrow but we'll get there later.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Sao Tome vs Nigeria (0-10)Vic x4 ,Moses,MoffiX2 Etebo Lookman Dennis (Assists Moses, Vic x2 Lookman, Zaidu, Musa

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:35 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:31 pm Under Rohr, we would have scraped a boring 2-O or 3-1 win over these lots and then Rohr in typical fashion would remind us of how Sao Tome players are very good and are growing in football, and how we should show every team respect blah blah blah blah.
oh now your eyes don open. You see the difference between attacking football instead of pack the bus and soak up pressure? Let me tell yall something as long as una pay the coach Paseiro his money, we will celebrate very well, even if some games do not go our way, SE fans will always smile. The team is now playing entertaining football as well as focusing 90 mins plus .

those friendlies last week was when i found out this coach is no joke . the Dude is turning the SE to be as deadly as South American teams. When last did you see the SE constantly pressing against a minnow ?
My brother I couldn't agree more, I started taking Peseiro serious when he boldly stated in no uncertain terms in front of the SL coach how we outplayed them and should have won the game by a bigger margin, the man didn't even show any of that "Mr nice guy" modesty nonsense during the post match press conference.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Re-watching the game.

We were better organised tactically and coordinated under Rohr :taunt: :taunt:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

Ezesportsworld wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:27 pm The record was 10 -0 against Dahomey
10-1

This is the biggest win for Super Eagles (including the Green eagles Era) home or away
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Akure4Life wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:44 pm
Ezesportsworld wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:27 pm The record was 10 -0 against Dahomey
10-1

This is the biggest win for Super Eagles (including the Green eagles Era) home or away
10-0, 10-1 doesn't really matter. That country doesn't exist anymore. So this is a new record. 😀
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

fabio wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:49 pm Re-watching the game.

And we LEARNT a lot… :lol: :lol: :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

10-1

what's the biggest loss?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Ugbowo wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:38 pm Really enjoyed this game.

A few things made me raise eyebrow but we'll get there later.
I'm sure you enjoyed how we continued to press and counter press in the 80th min while 8-0 up. Level of opposition aside, that made me very happy. :clap:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:15 pm
txj wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:12 pm Let me say it again.

Keep note of the impact of the pitch on the fluidity of our play and movement.

People too easily forget or underestimate just how much impact a poor pitch can have on performance.
Of course, but regardless of the pitch this was one of the more professional displays I've seen from a SE team, its not like this is the first time the majority of this set of players are playing on a good pitch, but there was more ruthlessness and more chemistry and synergy than I've seen from them in a long time.
The SuperEagles had a great game on a day they played the weakest side in the tournament. Let’s enjoy the victory but let’s not dwell on it or make too much of it. We look forward to the tournament proper and hope we manage to smooth out all the creases by then❗️

Cheers.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:39 pm

People too easily forget or underestimate just how much impact a poor pitch can have on performance.
Of course, but regardless of the pitch this was one of the more professional displays I've seen from a SE team, its not like this is the first time the majority of this set of players are playing on a good pitch, but there was more ruthlessness and more chemistry and synergy than I've seen from them in a long time.
The SuperEagles had a great game on a day they played the weakest side in the tournament. Let’s enjoy the victory but let’s not dwell on it or make too much of it. We look forward to the tournament proper and hope we manage to smooth out all the creases by then❗️

Cheers.
We were professional, long may it continue…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
iworo
Egg
Egg
Re: Sao Tome vs Nigeria (0-9)Vic x4 ,Moses,MoffiX2 Etebo Lookman (Assists Moses, Vic x2 Lookman, Zaidu, Musa )

Post by iworo »

Damunk wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:13 pm
Lolly wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:52 pm 10-0

What’s are goal scoring record?
The best I remember is a 7-1.
I think they broke the Naija record at 8-0.

In fact, 10-0 might be an African record o...

Our football historians can confirm
EnuguII, Gotti, Waka-man....
It’s actually an African record! The biggest victory in Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) qualifying history.

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:24 pm Sao Tome well and truly spelled, plus jara! Chei! Have we ever scored 10 in an international game?!?
We spelled Sao Tome

And then we attempted to spell Islands. Kai !!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Gotti wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:27 pm
fabio wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:49 pm Re-watching the game.

And we LEARNT a lot… :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:39 pm

Cheers.

Very apt reminder.
The opponent offered nothing by way of a test of anything we were doing.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Rawlings wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:50 pm
10-1

what's the biggest loss?
Mods,

I have written this before, and I will again state:

Why is Rawlings still allowed to be amongst us? Why? Can't we banish him to the place that he belongs? At the time we are. Elaborating, he arrives to ask a stupid question. 🙄 LOL.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

I have to say listening to the clip above that I agree 100% with Gotti's description of Peseiro as a players coach.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

Enugu II wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:47 pm
10-1

what's the biggest loss?
Mods,

Why is Rawlings still allowed to be amongst us? Why? Can't we banish him to the place that he belongs? At the time we are. Elaborating, he arrives to ask a stupid question. 🙄 LOL.
Prof. I thought I am the only one who keep wondering why this individual is given so much space to disrupt this platform. This can never . I repeat never be allowed in other platforms thats strictly on a Nation football. But we are quick to demonize any Nigerian that do what he does daily here. Enough is enough. Delete this guy. Its not funny anymore..
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Enugu II wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:47 pm
10-1

what's the biggest loss?
Mods,

someone has stolen the profs handle.
Please leave crawlings to be