Calvin "Baresi" Bassey

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Ajax and Rangers FC reach agreement for Calvin Bassey

Post by 1naija »

You are the one that is putting value on showing up in a couple of Champions league games to answer present sir, not me. I work with Brazilians, Italians, and Germans at my Uber company and not once have I heard any of them praise any move by any of their players to a club solely because the club plays champion league football. That is some ideiotic criteria set by jobless Nigerians who have nothing better to do than to post about games to be played at their time.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:20 pm
1naija wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:13 pm Lateral move at best. Both teams show up in Champions league just to answer present sir. Ajax are like Ghana ... still living off their ANC title from when they were Gold Coast.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:05 pm
1naija wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:37 pm Romans used to rule the world also. Ajax are Ancient History, just like Romans.
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:32 pm
1naija wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:25 pm Ajax hasn't been relevant in almost 3 decades. Playing in Champions only means something to Nigerians. Nobody else in the world sees is as a measure of which club is a serious football club. He might as well have moved to some club in Israel or Malta that qualified for Champions league since that is the measure.
The YeyeMan wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:09 pm
He's gone backwards and ended up at a Champions League side in a better league. Not bad.
Senile Uncle 1naira, this view is so illogical even for you. Ask ManCity if they wouldn’t be willing to trade one of their premier league trophies just to be called champions of Europe❗️

Cheers.
you really no be am at all.. who is really ancient between Ajaxs and Rangers? All these old men coming to CE, go away
can we say the same for ManCity and PSG in the champs league?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Eagle
Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:33 pm You are the one that is putting value on showing up in a couple of Champions league games to answer present sir, not me. I work with Brazilians, Italians, and Germans at my Uber company and not once have I heard any of them praise any move by any of their players to a club solely because the club plays champion league football. That is some ideiotic criteria set by jobless Nigerians who have nothing better to do than to post about games to be played at their time.
1naija wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:13 pm Lateral move at best. Both teams show up in Champions league just to answer present sir. Ajax are like Ghana ... still living off their ANC title from when they were Gold Coast.
1naija wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:37 pm Romans used to rule the world also. Ajax are Ancient History, just like Romans.
1naija wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:25 pm Ajax hasn't been relevant in almost 3 decades. Playing in Champions only means something to Nigerians. Nobody else in the world sees is as a measure of which club is a serious football club. He might as well have moved to some club in Israel or Malta that qualified for Champions league since that is the measure.

Senile Uncle 1naira, this view is so illogical even for you. Ask ManCity if they wouldn’t be willing to trade one of their premier league trophies just to be called champions of Europe❗️

Cheers.
you really no be am at all.. who is really ancient between Ajaxs and Rangers? All these old men coming to CE, go away
stop getting sensitive, you are clueless about the world game. For a 22 year old going to Ajax, is a great opportunity. The likes of Kanu and Finidi all started from there. Only a clueless being would claim Rangers is bigger and better than a club with 4 Champs league titles and most recently made the semis of the Champs league. You are so clueless it hurts
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Lateral does not mean bigger and better
Go school una no gree...

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:10 pm
1naija wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:33 pm You are the one that is putting value on showing up in a couple of Champions league games to answer present sir, not me. I work with Brazilians, Italians, and Germans at my Uber company and not once have I heard any of them praise any move by any of their players to a club solely because the club plays champion league football. That is some ideiotic criteria set by jobless Nigerians who have nothing better to do than to post about games to be played at their time.

Cheers.
stop getting sensitive, you are clueless about the world game. For a 22 year old going to Ajax, is a great opportunity. The likes of Kanu and Finidi all started from there. Only a clueless being would claim Rangers is bigger and better than a club with 4 Champs league titles and most recently made the semis of the Champs league. You are so clueless it hurts
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

1naija wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:18 pm Lateral does not mean bigger and better
Go school una no gree...

Bro, it's not a lateral move, it's an upward mobile move.
I am happy
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Both clubs go to Champions league for estacodes...
Dammy wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:28 pm
1naija wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:18 pm Lateral does not mean bigger and better
Go school una no gree...

Bro, it's not a lateral move, it's an upward mobile move.