Peseiro discusses tactics with Finidi after big win

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Peseiro discusses tactics with Finidi after big win

Post by Tobi17 »

return2k2
Egg
Egg
Re: Peseiro discusses tactics with Finidi after big win

Post by return2k2 »

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I suspected something was wrong between Peserio and Dessers. His answer to the reporter's question sort of confirms this. He does not appear to rate him or see him as core member of the team.
return2k2 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:36 pm
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

1naija wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:47 pm I suspected something was wrong between Peserio and Dessers. His answer to the reporter's question sort of confirms this. He does not appear to rate him or see him as core member of the team.
Is that what you understood?

What I understood was that he wanted to assess other players who were not with him during the US tour. He also said he has a lot of players... and not everyone will get to play.

But as you live in Texas maybe your Portuenglish is as good as your Spanglish. :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You didn't hear when he said his core team has to get more playing time? What does that mean? Who are his core team? If you remove Osimhen, does that mean Moffi and Sadiq? Didn't Moffi play both games in the US also? Check his body language when he answered the question.
Cellular wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:54 pm
1naija wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:47 pm I suspected something was wrong between Peserio and Dessers. His answer to the reporter's question sort of confirms this. He does not appear to rate him or see him as core member of the team.
Is that what you understood?

What I understood was that he wanted to assess other players who were not with him during the US tour. He also said he has a lot of players... and not everyone will get to play.

But as you live in Texas maybe your Portuenglish is as good as your Spanglish. :taunt:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

Fans always thnk improvement is add this player or that player.
Coaches almost always see improvement as working on a relatively fixed group of players.
A coach needs a core he can trust to be successful. Not that you can't add to that core. But you can keep chipping and changing and expect success.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.