SE Transfer rumors

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
SE Transfer rumors

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Because of 10 -0 aboration people have forgotten what’s important. Transfer market don open but we’re still focused on how good we looked vs San Tome. I hope people saw how Hungary humiliated England 4 Kondo today and made England look like SE.

We need some of our players to get fresh opportunities. Nwakali, Aribo,Bassey,Awazien, Troost, Simon and others need to better teams to play for so SE can get better. So far these are the rumors making the rounds.

Brighton wants Zaidu.
Arsenal tabled a cheap £51m for Osihmen but it was promptly rejected.
Leeds are interested in Denis.
Aina drawing some interest from C Palace

Let’s hope our players get a break this yr, particularly Uzoho, he needs to start playing on the regular.

Oga Dammy, Wetin happen? U no Dey interested in transfers again? Market don spoil? :laugh:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SE Transfer rumors

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:41 am Because of 10 -0 adoration people have forgotten what’s important. Transfer market don open but we’re still focused on how good we looked vs San Tome. I hope people saw how Hungary humiliated England 4 Kondo today and made England look like SE.

We need some of our players to get fresh opportunities. Nwakali, Aribo,Bassey,Awazien, Troost, Simon and others need to better teams to play for so SE can get better. So far these are the rumors making the rounds.

Brighton wants Zaidu.

Let’s hope our players get a break this yr, particularly Uzoho, he needs to start playing on the regular.

Oga Dammy, Wetin happen? U no Dey interested in transfers again? Market don spoil? :laugh:
Wolves seem interested in Bassey. Same with Aston Villa where he might join his old boss, Stevie Gerard.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:41 am Because of 10 -0 adoration people have forgotten what’s important. Transfer market don open but we’re still focused on how good we looked vs San Tome. I hope people saw how Hungary humiliated England 4 Kondo today and made England look like SE.

Brighton wants Zaidu.

Bro, I still dey study the market o!
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

20 year old Nigerian midfielder, Ishaq Abdulrazak is on the verge of a €4.5 million transfer from Norrkoping to Belgian giants, Anderlecht.
I am happy
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Dammy wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:35 pm 20 year old Nigerian midfielder, Ishaq Abdulrazak is on the verge of a €4.5 million transfer from Norrkoping to Belgian giants, Anderlecht.
What kind of midfielder us he ?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:16 pm
Dammy wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:35 pm 20 year old Nigerian midfielder, Ishaq Abdulrazak is on the verge of a €4.5 million transfer from Norrkoping to Belgian giants, Anderlecht.

Attacking Mid/Right Wing Back. Nice to see another client of mine moving on up like the Jeffersons. 419Naija how far naw? How body. Noble still dey chop bench for Eyinmba? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

FYI he was part of the 2017 U17 set that included my boy GK Adeleye and giant striker T.A.A. Sadly they failed to qualify for the u17 world Cup.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:56 pm

Attacking Mid/Right Wing Back. Nice to see another client of mine moving on up like the Jeffersons. 419Naija how far naw? How body. Noble still dey chop bench for Eyinmba? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Apparently, Union Berlin are trying to muscle in.on the transfer.
I am happy
Lolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lolly »

Dammy wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:20 am

That video doesn’t do him justice though. I see pace but nothing else.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Looks like Awoniyi"s move to Nottingham Forest is a done deal according to OGN.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:41 am Because of 10 -0 aboration people have forgotten what’s important. Transfer market don open but we’re still focused on how good we looked vs San Tome. I hope people saw how Hungary humiliated England 4 Kondo today and made England look like SE.

Brighton wants Zaidu.

Emir, why would you include the perennial window shopper as a team that is serious about a player that is not an academy player? You know they like acting like your Bestie, BigTurkey that fantasizes about shewens he can only dream of.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cellular wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:25 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:41 am Because of 10 -0 aboration people have forgotten what’s important. Transfer market don open but we’re still focused on how good we looked vs San Tome. I hope people saw how Hungary humiliated England 4 Kondo today and made England look like SE.

Brighton wants Zaidu.

Emir, why would you include the perennial window shopper as a team that is serious about a player that is not an academy player? You know they like acting like your Bestie, BigTurkey that fantasizes about shewens he can only dream of.
See finishing :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Vitesse Arnheim interested in signing Valentine Ozonwafor from Charleroi.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:12 pm Vitesse Arnheim interested in signing Valentine Ozonwafor from Charleroi.
He's on loan from Galatasaray. Hopefully it works out for him.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Awoniyi set for medical at forest. Young man has done well ovee the last 2 yrs. Not long ago he was a reject sub at Gent not playing at all. £17m 2 years later is not bad at all. Kai DNQ still dey pain me.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... -move.html
OCCUPY NFF!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Brighton wants Zaidu.

Emir,

Did you really make the highlighted statement, above? Did you, really? :???: :???:
Last edited by Enugu II on Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:41 am Awoniyi set for medical at forest. Young man has done well ovee the last 2 yrs. Not long ago he was a reject sub at Gent not playing at all. £17m 2 years later is not bad at all. Kai DNQ still dey pain me.

I could see him knocking Liverpool off from the FA cup. Stories like these tends to happen.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Lolly wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:58 am
Dammy wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:20 am

That video doesn’t do him justice though. I see pace but nothing else.
:clap: :clap: I thought exactly the same. Nothing really in that video.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Let's just wish him luck and leave all these RCCG prayer point type dreams.

I hope he sets the EPL on fire so he can be the SE mix again.
packerland wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:53 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:41 am Awoniyi set for medical at forest. Young man has done well ovee the last 2 yrs. Not long ago he was a reject sub at Gent not playing at all. £17m 2 years later is not bad at all. Kai DNQ still dey pain me.

I could see him knocking Liverpool off from the FA cup. Stories like these tends to happen.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

[tweet][/tweet]
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

1naija wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:38 pm Let's just wish him luck and leave all these RCCG prayer point type dreams.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

1naija wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:38 pm Let's just wish him luck and leave all these RCCG prayer point type dreams.

Your favourite footballer! :lol:
I am happy
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Crystal Palace have beaten Tottenham to the signing of highly-rated Derby winger Malcolm Ebiowei.

The Selhurst Park club are now turning their attentions to clinching a deal for Lens midfielder Cheick Doucoure.

Ebiowei, 18, is widely regarded as one of English football's leading young talents and has been the subject of major interest from England and abroad this summer.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... iowei.html
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp