SE Transfer rumors

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SE Transfer rumors

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

balo wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:42 pm

Nice. The boy straight up earned it. His next step will be the very top in a couple yrs :clap: :clap: :clap:

DNQ no good ooo! Imagine how much more excited we’d be if we were going to Qatar.

Aribo @ Southampton
Bassey @ Ajax
Osihmen +
Ebuehi @ Empoli
Okoye @ Watford

Plus other transfers to come hopefully.m This could’ve been how best WC team ever. Kai…. I can’t get over it.
:(
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:56 pm

Nice. The boy straight up earned it. His next step will be the very top in a couple yrs :clap: :clap: :clap:

DNQ no good ooo! Imagine how much more excited we’d be if we were going to Qatar.

Aribo @ Southampton
Bassey @ Ajax
Osihmen +
Ebuehi @ Empoli
Okoye @ Watford

Plus other transfers to come hopefully.m This could’ve been how best WC team ever. Kai…. I can’t get over it.
Let it go bro. It wasn’t meant to be. Had we qualified we would have gone to the WC with Eguavoen. We would get massacred with his 11 on 11 with wing play. I have a feeling Peseiro is the guy but had we qualified, I don’t think they hire him.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

packerland wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:21 pm

Aribo @ Southampton
Bassey @ Ajax
Osihmen +
Ebuehi @ Empoli
Okoye @ Watford

Let it go bro. It wasn’t meant to be. Had we qualified we would have gone to the WC with Eguavoen. We would get massacred with his 11 on 11 with wing play. I have a feeling Peseiro is the guy but had we qualified, I don’t think they hire him.
I agree with you, we dodged a bullet by DNQ. We will rebuild with Peseiro. The future is bright.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

don't mind those still crying about DNQ.. that WC will come and go.. as i said before the real WC in the States ,the SE will be winning one AFCON or two .. Also The current Coach is the right man for the job and by the way we missed out via GD( aka head to head similar to 2006 by Angola. I am not too concerned , however the future is bright, the same core of players are still part of the team. by 2026 WC , the likes of Chelsea, United, Pool, Real , Juve, Bayern Barca ATM , will be fighting for Bassey . This is a great move (Finidi, Kanu , Oliseh Pius, Tijani or played for Ajaxs) I will be watchin Bassey on ESPN week in week out as well as Paramount + Champs league

so far this has been a very good transfer window for our boys.. come after the WC , the transfer window won't be lit as previous ones due to the WC in the fall
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:32 pm
packerland wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:21 pm

Aribo @ Southampton
Bassey @ Ajax
Osihmen +
Ebuehi @ Empoli
Okoye @ Watford

I agree with you, we dodged a bullet by DNQ. We will rebuild with Peseiro. The future is bright.

We dodged a bullet? :shock: I like the way you try to rationalize it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Naa we didn't dodge a bullet. We got knocked da f""* out !!! As in, we weren't good enough and got bounced out by a team that wasn't suppose to knock us da F*** out! :laugh:

I appreciate trying to put a positive spin on it but we must be realistic.
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:48 pm don't mind those still crying about DNQ.. that WC will come and go.. as i said before the real WC in the States ,the SE will be winning one AFCON or two .. Also The current Coach is the right man for the job and by the way we missed out via GD( aka head to head similar to 2006 by Angola. I am not too concerned , however the future is bright, the same core of players are still part of the team. by 2026 WC , the likes of Chelsea, United, Pool, Real , Juve, Bayern Barca ATM , will be fighting for Bassey . This is a great move (Finidi, Kanu , Oliseh Pius, Tijani or played for Ajaxs) I will be watchin Bassey on ESPN week in week out as well as Paramount + Champs league

so far this has been a very good transfer window for our boys.. come after the WC , the transfer window won't be lit as previous ones due to the WC in the fall
I agree. While it will be nice to watch WC games in December & New Year knowing that your country is part it it, the next one in the states will hurt more if we don’t make it.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:48 pm don't mind those still crying about DNQ.. that WC will come and go.. as i said before the real WC in the States ,the SE will be winning one AFCON or two .. Also The current Coach is the right man for the job and by the way we missed out via GD( aka head to head similar to 2006 by Angola. I am not too concerned , however the future is bright, the same core of players are still part of the team. by 2026 WC , the likes of Chelsea, United, Pool, Real , Juve, Bayern Barca ATM , will be fighting for Bassey . This is a great move (Finidi, Kanu , Oliseh Pius, Tijani or played for Ajaxs) I will be watchin Bassey on ESPN week in week out as well as Paramount + Champs league

You should be ashamed of your 'contribution' to that...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Tenerife has transferred Nigerian striker Manu Apeh (25 years old) to Sabah , a team from the First Division of Azerbaijan.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Rumours in France indicate Nantes is interested in Peter Olayinka. I’m actually really looking forward to this move.

I believe they are looking for a player to replace Moses Simon who’s probably leaving this summer
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

txj wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:01 pm

this is a very lazy rebuttal
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Damunk wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:08 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:00 pm
Damunk wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:47 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:02 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:33 pm Why are teams not interested in Iheanacho? He's very productive when he gets consistent play but nobody seems to be interested in buying or loaning him. Leicester are even trying to sign Dzeko on loan, it they do Nacho will have Vardy, Dzeko, and the Zambian in ahead of him. It's time Nacho gets aggressive about his career, e din get his Pali
For a player so supremely talented, Nacho should be in the middle of a bidding war between any of the midtable and decent EPL teams...but he just gives off this vibe of someone who really isnt motivated to play football...otherwise he should be nagging Leicester for a move already instead of being content as a 3rd choice striker.
This is often repeated but how true is it?
Moreover, if he is as “supremely talented” as we keep saying, it’s not his so-called “lack of motivation” that is going to stop other clubs coming for him. :idea:
I don't think he lacks motivation, it's hard to believe that when you consider his humble beginnings in Nigeria. Besides, Supreme talent is not enough to be an Epl player for as long as he has been playing in the best league.

It just feels like he has never eeally settled Leicester, for while it seemed like he was their next Mo 9 after Vardy but now Daka, Vardy and possibly Dzeko are ahead. Even his preferred position of support striker doesn't have better prospects for him because the team doesn't play with a SS. What now for Nacho?

His agents needs to ve calling teams like Fulham, Forest or look to Spain or Italy. Gotta do something.
Kongi, I think there is a possibility that Kelechi has ‘found his level’ at Leicester.
True, Vardy is a top striker but he is getting old and our boy has had more than enough time to edge him sideways.
Now they’re looking to others, including Dzeko who is over ten years older at 36 and who many at the time believed Iheanacho had accElerated his departure from Man City in 2015.

I love Nacho but on balance, I think he is operating on a plateau and at 25 needs to step up NOW or we accept this is the best he will ever be.

Like Kanu Nwaknwo said, (paraphrasing) one speed football is not for everyone.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:01 pm Tenerife has transferred Nigerian striker Manu Apeh (25 years old) to Sabah , a team from the First Division of Azerbaijan.
:rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:29 pm
txj wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:01 pm Tenerife has transferred Nigerian striker Manu Apeh (25 years old) to Sabah , a team from the First Division of Azerbaijan.
:rotf:
Kai!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:37 pm

i haven't checked lately, have you accepted responsibility for your role in 'dnq?' yet?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

King Futcha wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:40 pm

i haven't checked lately, have you accepted responsibility for your role in 'dnq?' yet?
Never. The guy has no shame at all. If he did he'd never talk about football again. Easily the most clueless contributor we've ever had on CE. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

That world cup will be trash. Imagine the group stage… 12 groups of 3.
FIFA f—ked up.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

King Futcha wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:40 pm

Bigporkey does not "take responsibility"
He does the damage and "moves on" like the 'G' he always wanted to be growing up 47 years ago.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Nottingham Forrest are in for Dennis Emmanuel
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:08 pm Nottingham Forrest are in for Dennis Emmanuel
Haaaaaaa ……:scared: :scared: :scared:
Another relegation series battles will not our portion in Jesus name.
Aaamen!
OCCUPY NFF!!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

thank you for the update fellas BP continues to dodge the question.
Saints baby we did it
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

thank you for the update fellas BP continues to dodge the question.
Saints baby we did it
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Kelechi Nwakali signed for a Spanish second division side:

https://www.completesports.com/official ... ferradina/

IMO, the Spanish second division is more competitive than the Swiss league. Let's hope can use this as a stepping stone to a bigger club. I expect him to do well for his new club.