Warning to all minnows

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Warning to all minnows

Post by Bigpokey24 »

for the last years plus, yall want to chill with the big boys and no fit drink water chop cup?

wetin the SE do one minnow may it continue .. I hope the top CAF teams wire the crap out of minnows none stop.. yeye dey smell.

a minnow is a minnow
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Warning to all minnows

Post by YemiBrazil »

Simple.
We are done playing nice :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YemiBrazil wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:56 pm Simple.
We are done playing nice :mrgreen:
abi oooo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Guys!!!!! What am I reading here??? I thought there are no more minnows?!?! BP you sure sey you dey ok?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:13 pm Guys!!!!! What am I reading here??? I thought there are no more minnows?!?! BP you sure sey you dey ok?
That’s only when we lose or squeak by. Sierra Leone was not a minnow last week. Indeed there were no minnows until Monday when we finally beat someone silly. Watch us draw them at home and the “there are no minnows” line will come back.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

waka-man wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:19 pm
maceo4 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:13 pm Guys!!!!! What am I reading here??? I thought there are no more minnows?!?! BP you sure sey you dey ok?
That’s only when we lose or squeak by. Sierra Leone was not a minnow last week. Indeed there were no minnows until Monday when we finally beat someone silly. Watch us draw them at home and the “there are no minnows” line will come back.
To be fair I wouldn't outrightly consider Sierra Leone a minnow team, just another competitive average team that adjust very well to the physicality of African football.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Na wotowoto beatings for minnows as from now on!
I am happy
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

:rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Not all that long ago, Brazil got hammered 7-1. Are they minnows❓🤷🏾‍♀️❗️

Cheers.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:24 pm for the last years plus, yall want to chill with the big boys and no fit drink water chop cup?

wetin the SE do one minnow may it continue .. I hope the top CAF teams wire the crap out of minnows none stop.. yeye dey smell.

a minnow is a minnow
Fatporkey, which one is ‘drink water chop cup’ again?
You don form your own lyrics? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I think the contrast in play on a bad Abuja pitch will demonstrate for all those still in denial of the importance of a good pitch to our team. A bad pitch is a leveler.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "