Is OKOYE on the Brink?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Is OKOYE on the Brink?

Post by Damunk »

pindal123 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:33 am According to this article Okoye wasn' t inhured but he just refused to play for Super Eagles!
Does this mean he doesn't care about Super Eagles, and his aim was just to reach international notoriety and go to the world cup?
:rotf:
See quantum leap of logic!!!!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Another Boateng.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

pindal123 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:06 pm
Lolly wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:07 am
pindal123 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:33 am According to this article Okoye wasn' t inhured but he just refused to play for Super Eagles!
Does this mean he doesn't care about Super Eagles, and his aim was just to reach international notoriety and go to the world cup?
Or maybe he still needs more time to recover from the abuse and death threats he received for letting us down against Tunisia?
Ahaha are you saying that he may take death threats seriously? :lol:

Anyway Uzoho may have received the same threats for letting us down against Ghana and he has been avaible from the following match! :taunt:
... and so, maybe Uzoho is more committed to our cause and so is ready to do his best for the team
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Damunk
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Damunk »

See how mere speculation based on little or nothing has now become established 'fact' and people are running with it as if they stole akara from iya'lakara at Junction! :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Undertaker wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:56 pm
1naija wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:43 pm Okoye and Uzoho are our top Goalkeepers. I would add Nwosu in the mix and start letting him train with the senior team. We don't need baskets in the National team if you know what I mean.
Top wey tin? They are both below average and terrible at blocking anything 30 years away from goal!
I don't know if any human can block something that far away from them... :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Lolly wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:07 am
Or maybe he still needs more time to recover from the abuse and death threats he received for letting us down against Tunisia?
He has a lot of growing up to do.

Na una way rush am to the big boys level I blame.

I hope he remains playing for small clubs with no ambition... so he won't have to deal with the pressure of high expectations.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Simply reach out to his club or his club manager if serious about trying to reach him.? After all the communications out to be formal and not one of those - “how you dey”
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."