Naija's Stronghold selected as host

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Naija's Stronghold selected as host

Post by Rawlings »

The U.S. cities hosting the 2026 World Cup are announced

Four summers from now, 48 countries will vie for the 2026 World Cup as the tournament is staged in cities across the United States, Canada and Mexico.

FIFA, soccer's international governing body, announced these will be the host cities for 2026:

Vancouver
Seattle
San Francisco
Los Angeles (SoFi Stadium)
Guadalajara, Mexico
Kansas City
Dallas
Atlanta
Houston <------- Naija Special
Monterrey, Mexico
Mexico City
Toronto
Boston
Philadelphia
Miami
New York/New Jersey
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Naija's Stronghold selected as host

Post by 1naija »

Our games will be in Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, and Guadalajara πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

This - in reality - is more, or less US's hosting the world cup. The US has 11 cities, Mexico has three and Canada only two. FIFA should have just awarded the hosting to the US.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

The World Cup is coming to the Tri-State and New England which has 70,000 Nigerians. I hope Nigeria is in a group located in NY or Boston. That will be really sweet❗️

Cheers .
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

1naija wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:51 am Our games will be in Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, and Guadalajara πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘
what if u guys don't make it again?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

The format has changed. You have to win your games to go this time. Minnow cannot park the bus and make it to the world cup like this year.
Rawlings wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:25 am
1naija wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:51 am Our games will be in Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, and Guadalajara πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

So, Naija did not know they have to win to qualify? :ohmy:
1naija wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:40 am The format has changed. You have to win your games to go this time. Minnow cannot park the bus and make it to the world cup like this year.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Rawlings wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:15 pm So, Naija did not know they have to win to qualify? :ohmy:
1naija wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:40 am The format has changed. You have to win your games to go this time. Minnow cannot park the bus and make it to the world cup like this year.
Is ghana PTSD for the Uruguayan addressed
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

Unku, Kabu-kabu business go sweet!! :thumbs: