Napoli and LOSC investigated over transfer fraud

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Napoli and LOSC investigated over transfer fraud

Post by Rawlings »

Napoli and LOSC investigated over Osimhen transfer 'fraud'

The Victor Osimhen saga is back in the news, with reports Napoli and LOSC offices were raided and President Aurelio De Laurentiis investigated for possible fraud in the transfer.

According to Il Mattino, La Repubblica, Sky Sport Italia and others, police raided Napoli and Lille offices in Naples, Rome and France today as part of the investigation.

The deal has long been a cause of controversy, as the official €70m transfer plus €10m in bonuses fee was only circa €50m in cash, the other €20m made up of goalkeeper Orestis Karnezis and three youth team players Luigi Liguori, Claudio Manzi and Ciro Palmieri.

The value of the youth team players immediately raised eyebrows, because they were given vastly inflated prices on the transfer market.

This caused even more controversy when the three players never actually wore the Lille jersey, as they were immediately loaned out to Serie C sides and their contracts were simply terminated a year later free of charge.

The players went to the media complaining the deal had ruined their careers and they were used as pawns in a larger transaction used to bolster the finances of both Napoli and Lille.

https://football-italia.net/napoli-and- ... fer-fraud/
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Naija's Best involved in transfer 'fraud'

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Rawlings wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:54 pm Napoli and LOSC investigated over Osimhen transfer 'fraud'

The Victor Osimhen saga is back in the news, with reports Napoli and LOSC offices were raided and President Aurelio De Laurentiis investigated for possible fraud in the transfer.

According to Il Mattino, La Repubblica, Sky Sport Italia and others, police raided Napoli and Lille offices in Naples, Rome and France today as part of the investigation.

The deal has long been a cause of controversy, as the official €70m transfer plus €10m in bonuses fee was only circa €50m in cash, the other €20m made up of goalkeeper Orestis Karnezis and three youth team players Luigi Liguori, Claudio Manzi and Ciro Palmieri.

The value of the youth team players immediately raised eyebrows, because they were given vastly inflated prices on the transfer market.

This caused even more controversy when the three players never actually wore the Lille jersey, as they were immediately loaned out to Serie C sides and their contracts were simply terminated a year later free of charge.

The players went to the media complaining the deal had ruined their careers and they were used as pawns in a larger transaction used to bolster the finances of both Napoli and Lille.

You are peddling false claims and trying to bring Osimhen to bad repute. What is Osimhen’s involvement in the alleged fraud? You are just a useless troll and I hope the admins deal with you once and for all.

Admins., over to you❗️

Cheers.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:12 pm
Rawlings wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:54 pm Napoli and LOSC investigated over Osimhen transfer 'fraud'

You are peddling false claims and trying to bring Osimhen to bad repute. What is Osimhen’s involvement in the alleged fraud? You are just a useless troll and I hope the admins deal with you once and for all.

Admins., over to you❗️

Cheers.
TTTK

You dey mind Rawlings? Na trolling wey be his job.
Last edited by Enugu II on Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Admins., over to you❗️

Cheers.
you made the mistake of replying.....u should have allowed him to die a slow death
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Admins., over to you❗️

Cheers.
In·volve - cause (a person or group) to experience or participate in an activity or situation.

Now that u know the definition of "involve", withdraw your statement and send me an apology
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Rawlings wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:55 pm

Admins., over to you❗️

Cheers.
In·volve - cause (a person or group) to experience or participate in an activity or situation.

Now that u know the definition of "involve", withdraw your statement and send me an apology
I will indulge you just this once and the banish you to oblivion.

Did Osimhen, other than being the subject of the transfer, participate in the transfer process or coerce anyone to transfer him? You don’t even understand the term you just attempted to define. I won’t ask for an apology from you because it’s worth exactly nothing; but stop exposing your ignorance and do everyone a huge favor. Remove yourself from this forum forthwith❗️

Cheers.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:30 am

Did Osimhen, other than being the subject of the transfer, participate in the transfer process or coerce anyone to transfer him? You don’t even understand the term you just attempted to define. I won’t ask for an apology from you because it’s worth exactly nothing; but stop exposing your ignorance and do everyone a huge favor. Remove yourself from this forum forthwith❗️
Cheers.
Let me type slowly just for you :sneaky:

See the underlined. He did not participate, but he EXPERIENCED it. He was the subject of the transfer.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Rawlings wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:41 am

Cheers.

See the underlined. He did not participate, but he EXPERIENCED it. He was the subject of the transfer.
All the payers of both teams teams experienced it so I suppose you think they were all involved too. You are really dumber than a dumbbell❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:57 am

Cheers.

You are dumber than a dumbbell❗️
Cheers.
:woot: Mods?
Rule #3: Please be respectful of your fellow members.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:57 am

Cheers.

All the payers of both teams teams experienced it so I suppose you think they were all involved too. You are really dumber than a dumbbell❗️

Cheers.
The payers were PARTICIPANTS
Please read the definition again. It says to experience or participate :sneaky:
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:30 am I will indulge you just this once and the banish you to oblivion.

Cheers.
Di bobo dey take you catch cruise, comot eye for him mata
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Rawlings - a certain level of banter is acceptable. But this forum is visible to anyone that searches for Nigerian football and your headline can give the wrong impression. You need to change your headline or I will change it. I'll give you an hour to do so.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

aruako1 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:59 am Rawlings - a certain level of banter is acceptable. But this forum is visible to anyone that searches for Nigerian football and your headline can give the wrong impression. You need to change your headline or I will change it. I'll give you an hour to do so.
100% spot on. There's banter then there's insinuating that a respected player is a criminal. As he stated Osimhen was involved in 'fraud' which we all know is a criminal offense. I prefare we ban him instead. The post is not a joke and it is thoroughly unacceptable.
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

Osimhem is part of the object of the fraud and not the subject of the fraud.. The buyer and seller inflated the buying price so as Seller can have a stronger bargaining/selling price in future.
Osimhem can claim ignorance of this practice and walk free...In analysis, it could be time for Victor Osimhem to move on from Napoli..
afc##
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Napoli and LOSC investigated over transfer fraud

Post by aruako1 »

Headline changed. Rawlings - this is your first warning. Similar occurrences will result in a ban
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This is a ban offense. Why allow such to be here? What is going on here mods
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:11 am This is a ban offense. Why allow such to be here? What is going on here mods
I have warned him. Next time he will be banned. The likes of TFCO and Kabalega banter us here and we welcome it. But the rubbish Rawlings wrote here cannot he accepted on any other forum.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

aruako1 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:10 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:11 am This is a ban offense. Why allow such to be here? What is going on here mods
I have warned him. Next time he will be banned. The likes of TFCO and Kabalega banter us here and we welcome it. But the rubbish Rawlings wrote here cannot he accepted on any other forum.
The guy is really pushing it.
I doubt he will come back to this thread.
Its like he is that 14 year old kid in class everyone tolerates, until one day....
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Damunk wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:15 pm
Its like he is that 14 year old kid in class everyone tolerates, until one day....
Yeah, I can just picture the 14 year-old in your class with your head tucked under his armpit and you running off crying afterwards to the VP’s office to complain🤣🤣🤣❗️

Cheers.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:11 pm
Yeah, I can just picture the 14 year-old in your class with your head tucked under his armpit and you running off crying afterwards to the VP’s office to complain🤣🤣🤣❗️

Cheers.
You have a vivid imagination, but not a very good one. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Damunk wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:14 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:11 pm

Cheers.
You have a vivid imagination, but not a very good one. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, we all had one of those, didn’t we❓😁❗️

Cheers.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Don’t ban Rawlings. He needs to witness “The Ghana Laughing Theead” come November. Ghana will be done before December.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

packerland wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:49 am Don’t ban Rawlings. He needs to witness “The Ghana Laughing Theead” come November. Ghana will be done before December.
He will be banned if he tries this rubbish again. This is a public page so he can witness November from there. He usually dissapears anyway when Ghana is not doing well.