Guys choose one

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Guys choose one

Post by Tobi17 »

So let's say the God of football appears to every Nigerian football fan right now and presents us with two wonderful offers...

(1) That he (the God of football) with his divine powers will wave his magic wand and somehow get us into the world cup in Qatar, with a guarantee of taking Nigeria to the R2 of the world cup, then after that WE ARE ON OUR OWN...

OR

(2) We retain our DNQ status but we not only qualify for the next AFCON, but we're guaranteed to also win our 4th AFCON trophy in Ivory Coast next year.

Which one would you personally go for,
Igugu
Egg
Egg
Re: Guys choose one

Post by Igugu »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:42 am So let's say the God of football appears to every Nigerian football fan right now and presents us with two wonderful offers...

(1) That he (the God of football) with his divine powers will wave his magic wand and somehow get us into the world cup in Qatar, with a guarantee of taking Nigeria to the R2 of the world cup, then after that WE ARE ON OUR OWN...

OR

(2) We retain our DNQ status but we not only qualify for the next AFCON, but we're guaranteed to also win our 4th AFCON trophy in Ivory Coast next year.

Which one would you personally go for,
Give me number 2.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I take the WC and out in Rd 2. :thumbs:

DNQ is n abomination :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

I put on my Ghana-must-go hat and say (1)
why? Naija should not be allowed to catch up with us
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar