Watch - Emmanuel Michael - Nigeria's 16 year old Freekick Wonder Kid

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

olu
Egg
Egg
Re: Watch - Emmanuel Michael - Nigeria's 16 year old Freekick Wonder Kid

Post by olu »

The goalies could have done better on all 3 of those free kicks. That being said, good job to the young lad for scoring.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:55 am
1naija wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:31 pm Could it be he makes the goalies look like baskets? All those goalies can't be baskets at once.

My definition of a basket is any goalie that lets in 33 goals in 30 matches in the Israeli league. One piss poor agent may disagree, but it doesn't get any more basket than that.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:26 pm Kid has good placement but those goals had more to do with basket Goalies. :laugh:
Cmon Onku, those free kicks were good but a decent young goalie in most pro youth teams would save those like you save when flossing.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

It’s way too early to start this wonder kid nonsense. When you overhype this kid to high heaven and places him in a bind where it becomes some kind of obligation to meet a given standard that he may or may not meet then you assassinate him
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

olu wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:55 pm The goalies could have done better on all 3 of those free kicks. That being said, good job to the young lad for scoring.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:55 am
1naija wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:31 pm Could it be he makes the goalies look like baskets? All those goalies can't be baskets at once.

My definition of a basket is any goalie that lets in 33 goals in 30 matches in the Israeli league. One piss poor agent may disagree, but it doesn't get any more basket than that.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:26 pm Kid has good placement but those goals had more to do with basket Goalies. :laugh:
Cmon Onku, those free kicks were good but a decent young goalie in most pro youth teams would save those like you save when flossing.
It is not easy to have any goalkeeper save any above ground freekick taken from such a spot across 8 yards of dirt. Goalies are humans and cannot fly like birds or become machines. When a ball is struck well from that distance and wide off the goal, it is almost like a pk and human beings cannot fly to it except one or two feet away from the goalkeeper.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Enugu II wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:16 pm What is good here is that he did not need an Euro manager to have him practice this skill. He has dedicated time to this art like the great ones do everywhere else and the results show. Great work. Hope he continues with it.
Odd that you'd mention he didn't need a Euro manager. What else didn't he need?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.