More heachaches for Paseiro

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
More heachaches for Paseiro

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: More heachaches for Paseiro

Post by vancity eagle »

How is this a "headache" ?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:47 pm How is this a "headache" ?
You can look at it as he now has an additional players to consider or a player need to make way for Wilf. Don’t forget Musa & Shehu are untouchable so a decent player or a prospect may need to make way.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:47 pm How is this a "headache" ?
Personally, I don't see how Ndidi's recovery from injury will be headache for Paseiro
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

It is not a headache. He actually represents, with glee, a relief. Ndidi's absence showed cleavage in the Nigerian midfield. Aribo failed woefully in the Sierra Leone game, lately. Etebo did well replacing Aribo but he is not Ndidi.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

He can better play his 4-4-2 with Wilf back…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The only headache I have is related to the fact that there's little to no interest for Ndidi in the transfer market. It wasn't long ago that teams like Madrid and Man U were listed as possible destinations for Ndidi but he really hasn't improved other aspects of his game much, maybe due to injuries. I suspect fatigue might be creeping in already due to overuse.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:55 am The only headache I have is related to the fact that there's little to no interest for Ndidi in the transfer market. It wasn't long ago that teams like Madrid and Man U were listed as possible destinations for Ndidi but he really hasn't improved other aspects of his game much, maybe due to injuries. I suspect fatigue might be creeping in already due to overuse.
Reason is simple. Injuries are taking a toll on Ndidi. He has been sidelined two of the past three years with serious knee and muscle related injuries. At his position and age he has put a lot of work in. His market value is taking a beating and buyers may be threading carefully around him.
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Abbey wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:32 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:55 am The only headache I have is related to the fact that there's little to no interest for Ndidi in the transfer market. It wasn't long ago that teams like Madrid and Man U were listed as possible destinations for Ndidi but he really hasn't improved other aspects of his game much, maybe due to injuries. I suspect fatigue might be creeping in already due to overuse.
Reason is simple. Injuries are taking a toll on Ndidi. He has been sidelined two of the past three years with serious knee and muscle related injuries. At his position and age he has put a lot of work in. His market value is taking a beating and buyers may be threading carefully around him.
Rubbish, united has enquired about him this summer....

He has been injured and still ranked as one of the best (if not the best) tackler over the last 2 years. He is Nigerian, no onwe is pushing him to the media....Like Awoniyi, being chased all summer no news till the week before he signs

I heard more about Nkunku, Morelos and no one is after them
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the cursed negative being strikes again , with another pathetic and worthless rant
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved