Obi Mikel visits the best Academy in the country - Beyond Limits (Remo Stars)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Obi Mikel visits the best Academy in the country

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:46 am You are the one that insinuated that you have seen all the academies in Nigeria and that this is the best among them and is therefore impressive by Nigeria standard. You are the one that needs to prove your insinuation with pictures of the ones you have seen.

BTW, the Rivers state academy, which i do not rate and think is a scam, has everything that was shown in the video, plus a basketball court. They also offer Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and maths in their curriculum. Nothing was mentioned about the curriculum at this academy in the video. So i ask again, what's so impressive about the academy?
maceo4 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:24 am
1naija wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:09 am That's a primitive idea of Nigeria unless you have not been to Nigeria lately. And when you do go, don't spend your entire trip in your village.

Besides, Damunkey didn't say it was impressive by Nigeria standard. He said he saw the video and was so impressed. That's means that's the best shait he ever saw. Damunkey should tell us what he saw that was so impressive
maceo4 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:22 am
1naija wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:59 am The moral of the story is, Damunkey finds standard basic stuff very impressive.

For 1naija, impressive means above and beyond.
Damunk wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:15 pm It’s okay if that’s all you saw nah. :D
I suggest you seek help with your eyes.
Or maybe your attention span needs assessment?
1naija wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:02 pm I have stated what i saw many times. I saw a glimpse of a pitch, a hallway, a building that apears to be dormitories that we dont know if it belongs to academy since they didnt tell us in the clip, and a pool table. These are basic things most academies have.

Now, you tell what you saw that was so impressive. And let's hope it's not the same basic academy type things i saw...😁
Regardless of context? This is Naija we are talking about…it’s impressive…for naija, if you don’t agree show us one better in the country…
Sure, its primitive, and next time I won't spend my whole time in the village, but sir, please show me another Academy in Nigeria with better facilities than this one? I want to see what I've been missing as I spent my whole time in the village...
This your logic get k leg, we said it’s impressive, i said especially given the context, you are saying it’s not, so clearly it’s up to you to show us why it isn’t since you never stay in the village and you must be seeing all these Academies all over the place lol, but as usual you’re just all mouth.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

You really expect our grand uncle to stop being stubborn at 73? That should have happened 33 years + 4 months ago! :lol:
Damunk wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:14 pm Stop being so stubborn and go rewatch.
Pool table will catch your eye since that’s what you guys occupy yourselves doing in the cab office waiting for customers.
:taunt:
1naija wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:27 pm The one in Rivers state was a scam by Wike to siphon money for his Presidential ambition. But that does stop us from showing what is so impressive about this one. Damunkey said he was "so impressed" by what he saw. I just wanted to know what impressed him since all the things i saw in the video are basic things thar most of the academies have in the country have...pitch, lobby, dormitory. Is it the pool table that impressed Damunkey the most? :biggrin:

But why you dey vex?
YemiBrazil wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:20 pm Don’t mind them Uncle, they have never seen Rivers of Port Harcourt academy that’s why they call this one the best - you will soon shock them with facts :taunt: :taunt: :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EII, perhaps you could help Damunkey out and tell us what's impressive about the facility. Don't most of the academies in the country have similar amenities shown in the video? Are all those facilities impressive as well? Why is it so difficulty for Damunkey to say what he finds so impressive about the facility?

Do you not agree with me that impressive implies above and beyond? Or are you saying Damunkey is easily impressed?😁

I would say it's nice since it's new, but there are other academies in Nigeria with similar amenities....okay maybe not the pool table. Not sure why an academy for 10, 12, 13 year olds would have a pool table for recreation, but to each his own.. :D

Enugu II wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:34 am 1naija

The academy is impressive. If you have a different opinion, thats okay. However, it is impressive for Damunk and there should not be a problem with that. Remo Stars club has built an impressive facility and remains the only NPFL club that owns its facility. A facility not only used by the club but also by the Nigerian u17 team.

1naija wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:48 am But what else did you see that was so impressive? The brown pool?
Damunk wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:06 am
maceo4 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:24 am
1naija wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:09 am That's a primitive idea of Nigeria unless you have not been to Nigeria lately. And when you do go, don't spend your entire trip in your village.

Besides, Damunkey didn't say it was impressive by Nigeria standard. He said he saw the video and was so impressed. That's means that's the best shait he ever saw. Damunkey should tell us what he saw that was so impressive
maceo4 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:22 am
1naija wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:59 am The moral of the story is, Damunkey finds standard basic stuff very impressive.

For 1naija, impressive means above and beyond.

Regardless of context? This is Naija we are talking about…it’s impressive…for naija, if you don’t agree show us one better in the country…
Sure, its primitive, and next time I won't spend my whole time in the village, but sir, please show me another Academy in Nigeria with better facilities than this one? I want to see what I've been missing as I spent my whole time in the village...
All he saw was “a pitch”, “a dormitory”, “a hallway” and “a pool table”.
Why you think say I no answer am? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You self get time.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Purity wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:53 am Impressive from Remo..

Here is the real Madrid academy in Port Harcourt..

Very impressive......... ehm...ehm....the dancers.... :sneaky:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Wait till they show the pool table and watch Damunkey go gaga over it. :D
Kako wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:36 pm
Purity wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:53 am Impressive from Remo..

Here is the real Madrid academy in Port Harcourt..

Very impressive......... ehm...ehm....the dancers.... :sneaky:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Sunset wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:20 am
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
VERY impressive (1Naija, eat your heart out, again!)
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

The Academy boys have somehow found themselves in the ValuJet Cup (pre season) final vs 3SC :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Obi Mikel visits the best Academy in the country - Beyond Limits (Remo Stars)

Post by Sunset »

The Academy Side get their first ever win in the NNL today, a division their senior team were competing in 2 years ago.

16 year old Striker Kparobo Arierhi scored both of their goals. It has been quite the year for him, kid looks like a top prospect

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Obi Mikel visits the best Academy in the country - Beyond Limits (Remo Stars)

Post by Sunset »

greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

Very encouraging stuff. Curious how this club earns their revenues...?
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

greg wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:38 pm Very encouraging stuff. Curious how this club earns their revenues...?
Gambling :lol:
Owned by the owner of Bet9ja.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

OBASI ONYEBUCHI IS ROYAL BLUE!
https://www.vif-fotball.no/nyheter/obas ... r-kongebla
The 18-year-old from Nigeria has signed a 4.5-year contract. VIDEO

Vålerenga and Beyond Limits Footballclub agree on a transfer for Obasi Onyebuchi. The 18-year-old Nigerian winger has signed a contract until 2028, and arrived at the training camp in Marbella on Sunday morning.

Onyebuchi is a player the scouting team has followed for quite some time, and among many interested parties it was Vålerenga who secured the signature of the talent with a future ahead of him. Now he is happy to be in royal blue, and to show off for the capital club.

- This is my dream, and I am very happy to be here. I come here to win, and to take the next step in my career, he says modestly.

Sports manager Joacim Jonsson is delighted to have Obasi in place with the rest of the squad, and says the following about the winger who has now signed.

- If I were to compare Obasi with a player who has been at the club before, I would say Chidera Ejuke. They are quite similar in player type, but Obasi is probably a bit further along than Chiddi was at the same age. He is a great talent, but we cannot expect him to come here and deliver from day 1. He can of course do it already this year, but it can also take one or two years, says Jonsson and adds:

- This is a player we will help develop, and who we can hopefully enjoy for a long time. We have followed him for a long time, and are looking forward to seeing what he can achieve in the royal blue suit, concludes Jonsson.

We warmly welcome Obasi to Vålerenga!

Join us as Obasi met with teammates and completed his medical here:

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Sunset wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:10 pm

OBASI ONYEBUCHI IS ROYAL BLUE!
https://www.vif-fotball.no/nyheter/obas ... r-kongebla
The 18-year-old from Nigeria has signed a 4.5-year contract. VIDEO

Vålerenga and Beyond Limits Footballclub agree on a transfer for Obasi Onyebuchi. The 18-year-old Nigerian winger has signed a contract until 2028, and arrived at the training camp in Marbella on Sunday morning.

Onyebuchi is a player the scouting team has followed for quite some time, and among many interested parties it was Vålerenga who secured the signature of the talent with a future ahead of him. Now he is happy to be in royal blue, and to show off for the capital club.

- This is my dream, and I am very happy to be here. I come here to win, and to take the next step in my career, he says modestly.

Sports manager Joacim Jonsson is delighted to have Obasi in place with the rest of the squad, and says the following about the winger who has now signed.

- If I were to compare Obasi with a player who has been at the club before, I would say Chidera Ejuke. They are quite similar in player type, but Obasi is probably a bit further along than Chiddi was at the same age. He is a great talent, but we cannot expect him to come here and deliver from day 1. He can of course do it already this year, but it can also take one or two years, says Jonsson and adds:

- This is a player we will help develop, and who we can hopefully enjoy for a long time. We have followed him for a long time, and are looking forward to seeing what he can achieve in the royal blue suit, concludes Jonsson.

We warmly welcome Obasi to Vålerenga!

Join us as Obasi met with teammates and completed his medical here:

How is he doing?
I hope he has settled in well.
I can’t even imagine what it’s like having to leave my home and family for a foreign land all by myself at that age.
I wish him all the very best. :thumb: :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »