MY TAKE ON FALCON VS BURUNDI TODAY:

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Igugu
Egg
Egg
MY TAKE ON FALCON VS BURUNDI TODAY:

Post by Igugu »

This coach needs to drill the (a) The attacking forwards: on "placing the ball" to achieve better goal-scoring chances. (b) the Defense: to thread the balls to the midfield or attacking forwards to give them a better run on the opponents' defense and goal-scoring chances.

They must cut down on "Route One" football. Against South Africa and Cameroon, Falcons may be found wanting if they don't learn to how control balls effectively, give short passes especially in and close to the opponents' 18-yard box, and a better one on one management of the ball. Tell them football is not all about running 100 Miles an hour without good end result.

The coach must get to work, please.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MY TAKE ON FALCON VS BURUNDI TODAY:

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

It appears that somehow you managed not to see the Nigeria vs Burundi thread🤐❗️

Cheers.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:45 pm It appears that somehow you managed not to see the Nigeria vs Burundi thread🤐❗️

Cheers.
I rewatched it, and I still have the same feeling. I urge you to rewatch it as well, and you will see what I saw. Rewatch it again, and you will see what I was referring to.

The players trap balls and they become a pass to the opponents' advantage; Ejibade's crosses should be better. She must always be conscious of her opponents' position to cross or pass the ball effectively; in the opponents' half, short and precise passes work better at having chances of scoring. Always hoofing the ball upfield yield very few positive paly. Against South Africa and Cameroon especially henceforth, there must be better ball management in the midfield than in the past.

Ka Chineke Mezie Okwum. Amen.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

… yes but did you have to open up a brand new thread to make your point❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Tony the paper Tiger Killer, you are 78, a good 10 years older than Igugu. Give him a break! He is your junior!
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:44 am … yes but did you have to open up a brand new thread to make your point❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Falcons are my favorites to retain..

Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.