Nigeria vs Zambia (0-1)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Nigeria vs Zambia (0-1)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kick off in 1hr
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs Zambia (3pm)

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I thought we were going to take it ease in this game, but heck, some money is involved, so we might as well do the needful. On the other hand, I like we are going for a kill because should we lose, many people will forget we played with ...
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Odas wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:43 pm I thought we were going to take it ease in this game, but heck, some money is involved, so we might as well do the needful. On the other hand, I like we are going for a kill because should we lose, many people will forget we played with ...
Zambians no be Akamu sellers
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

jette1 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:55 pm
Odas wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:43 pm I thought we were going to take it ease in this game, but heck, some money is involved, so we might as well do the needful. On the other hand, I like we are going for a kill because should we lose, many people will forget we played with ...
Zambians no be Akamu sellers
I know, bro! Besides, any team playing Nigeria (men, or women) always come to prove they are equally good, so they always come with full force.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ok, here we go-oooo!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

When was the last time we lost a Bronze medal game? Mscheeew.... Mek den jus hand the medals to the girls and stop this game joor. Bronze is our national precious metal. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Ordega has no business in this game

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

This Nigerian female commentator has a terrible 'H' factor in her diction. She just can't pronounce 'H".
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

lacidi wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:11 pm This Nigerian female commentator has a terrible 'H' factor in her diction. She just can't pronounce 'H".
Chief, how do you know she is a 'Nigerian commentator, or rather a Nigerian?'
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Odas wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:18 pm
lacidi wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:11 pm This Nigerian female commentator has a terrible 'H' factor in her diction. She just can't pronounce 'H".
She is.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

lacidi wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:20 pm
Odas wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:18 pm
She is
Ok-ooooooo!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Ordega worst striker ever

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I lost my feed, I mean the REAL feed, not this blurry one.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Zambia scores
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Worst line up ever

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

jette1 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:33 pm Worst line up ever
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: really?
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Okobi holds on to the ball too long
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I thought we equalized right there. Chai, that was close for us
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Chiamaka is very very seriously questionsble; she is after all not the person we thought she was
Last edited by jette1 on Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

I ask, how is this coach better than Eucharia Uche or Florence Omagbemi? Was is not Florence that beat Zambia 4-0?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

lacidi wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:50 pm I ask, how is this coach better than Eucharia Uche or Florence Omagbemi? Was is not Florence that beat Zambia 4-0?
This is 2022; beating Zambia 4-0 in the Stone Age is not same as now that women football in africa is highly developed

Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

lacidi wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:50 pm I ask, how is this coach better than Eucharia Uche or Florence Omagbemi? Was is not Florence that beat Zambia 4-0?
Zambia must have been stagnant since? Nigeria has blazed the trails for others. & they’ve all caught up to us.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato