Victor Osimhen sister has no shame

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Victor Osimhen sister has no shame

Post by Bigpokey24 »

nah by force to give you money?
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?extid=N ... 7094001041
https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2022/07/ ... interview/

Nigerians are strange.. why go on the internet for this crap..moeny this money that
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Victor Osimhen sister has no shame

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I knew somebody would be daft enough to give this rubbish legs by posting it on CE. Obviously, Bigturkey also has no shame.

Mods should delete this nonsense it's not football related.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:58 pm I knew somebody would be daft enough to give this rubbish legs by posting it on CE. Obviously, Bigturkey also has no shame.

Mods should delete this nonsense it's not football related.
House boy , you don chop today.. ekwesiocha
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Hopefully his case gets heard in court and the needful is done and they can move on with their lives. This is how money can just come in between and scatter families.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:49 pm Hopefully his case gets heard in court and the needful is done and they can move on with their lives. This is how money can just come in between and scatter families.
Abi oo, and this will most def distract his football
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:49 pm Hopefully his case gets heard in court and the needful is done and they can move on with their lives. This is how money can just come in between and scatter families.

Yup. But still not football related. We should respect these young men that put so much into their careers to benefit themselves and their country by staying out of their personal family issues. Owngoal, BugTurkey and low life Daddy freeze made obviously too daft to understand.
OCCUPY NFF!!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:23 pm nah by force to give you money?

Nigerians are strange.. why go on the internet for this crap..moeny this money that
Shame? If the story is true, it’s Victor that has no shame.

Poor people ripped off by a multi millionaire and you’re talking about them not having shame?
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:53 pm

Yup. But still not football related. We should respect these young men that put so much into their careers to benefit themselves and their country by staying out of their personal family issues. Owngoal, BugTurkey and low life Daddy freeze made obviously too daft to understand.
Abeg, that’s rubbish. We love them. But there’s nothing that should stop us from discussing this if it’s a public issue. As to whether we do it on eagles nest or not, he’s kuku an eagle. But I can understand the point that it should be on R&R
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

deanotito wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:37 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:53 pm

Abeg, that’s rubbish. We love them. But there’s nothing that should stop us from discussing this if it’s a public issue. As to whether we do it on eagles nest or not, he’s kuku an eagle. But I can understand the point that it should be on R&R

Anybody in the world that has an issue can post it on RnR. This is a football forum and this issue has nothing to do with football on the green grass.. mods should kindly delete this rubbish thread.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Exactly.
Unfortunate that it has to get to this, but his sister and her husband are desperate.
Nigeria is not a place where someone owes you that kind of money and you ignore it.
I hope they can resolve it and find peace as a family.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

I am not surprised. It will be always be a Nigerian who wants to bring another Nigerian down. Daddy freeze and sensationalism are like 5 and 6. I thought Daddy Freeze mantra was his incessant attacks on Pastors. No more Pastors left for him to attack?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

highbury wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:00 am I am not surprised. It will be always be a Nigerian who wants to bring another Nigerian down. Daddy freeze and sensationalism are like 5 and 6. I thought Daddy Freeze mantra was his incessant attacks on Pastors. No more Pastors left for him to attack?
I think DF will attack whatever he feels he needs to. The pastors are not sacrosanct no matter how righteous they think they are.
But it seems this is some kind of videophone-in program gone viral, simply because of the individuals involved.

There used to be these kind of programmes in Yoruba on LTV and NTA back in the 80s.
Gb’ò̩rò̩ mi rò and Ẹ dá s’ó̩rò̩ yi were two very popular such programs. Often quite funny too, but they were real people with real grievances willing to have their cases mediated by a wise panel in public.

This isn’t a new phenomenon at all. It’s quite old.
Judge Judy should go and sit down somewhere. :D
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

The man that married Victor's sister , said victor is owing him for job he did as his agent over his share in the $68m transfer from lille to Napoli , he said after main super agent transferred him his cut , of almost $500m and 91k euros , that victor told him to transfer back all the money to him , he did . Said victor only give him 20k euro.

Credit. Naira land
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

deanotito wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:36 am

Poor people ripped off by a multi millionaire and you’re talking about them not having shame?
You do know there are always two sides to a story? I do not get people who would rant and expect any sensible person to take a stance or judgement. Once again those two grown people ranting on social media to mr freeze have zero shame. Show us signed documents etc. Tske him to court. Are they expecting public sympathy to pay them half a million dollars?
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:08 pm

You do know there are always two sides to a story? I do not get people who would rant and expect any sensible person to take a stance or judgement. Once again those two grown people ranting on social media to mr freeze have zero shame. Show us signed documents etc. Tske him to court. Are they expecting public sympathy to pay them half a million dollars?
They have documents they’re willing to share - just not with you.
They’ve also taken the matter to court.
Agreed, it’s messy.
But you are not them and don’t know the half of the story.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Did you see the documents? Or you accepted every single word as gospel truth because you heard a woman who claims to be Vic's sister. If they've taken the matter to court of what good is it for them to get on a gossip social media channel and start crying , shouting and stating their stories or whatever rants they have about Vic. As i said there are always two sides to a story.

Go and read the comments on the Facebook page , you have people saying oh she is a good woman etc .. Victor must share his money etc... This is why jungle justice is rampant in Nigeria . No one has heard a word from VIC about this... If the matter is already in court, then why not wait and settle it there. Now we have public opinions all over the place ranting this and that..

Once again big shame to the woman and husband
SuperEagles

deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

And like I said in my post - “If this story is true…”.

This is their truth and they deserve to use any means allowable to get their money.

I listened to the story. It’s not simply a case of ‘my brother not helping me’. They’re alleging fraud. That would pain anybody. Keeping it quiet only serves Victor. It doesn’t do anything for them
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Damunk wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:57 pm

They have documents they’re willing to share - just not with you.
They’ve also taken the matter to court.
Agreed, it’s messy.
But you are not them and don’t know the half of the story.
I hope they are trying to recoup the money he owes them because Victor is no longer using them for representation. Victor is on the verge of getting sold by Napoli any day from now, so they could have made some cheese from future sales if they have their documents.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...sad sad world. Why can't people be reasonable?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Victor Osimhen Labels Sister, Inlaw Amazing Actors After They Accused Him of N217m Debt Read more: https://sportsbrief.com/football/super- ... 217m-debt/
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

mcal wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:54 pm ...sad sad world. Why can't people be reasonable?
Nobody is even asking what job he did to deserve a $450k payment. This is why I think this thread doesn’t belong here. Was he paid for football related services or as a family accessory? Unfortunately, people take it as face value, the man is a tout. I doubt he’s ever had N100k in his life yet the $20k Vic paid him is not enough, all for going him power of attorney.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:22 pm
mcal wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:54 pm ...sad sad world. Why can't people be reasonable?
Nobody is even asking what job he did to deserve a $450k payment. This is why I think this thread doesn’t belong here. Was he paid for football related services or as a family accessory? Unfortunately, people take it as face value, the man is a tout. I doubt he’s ever had N100k in his life yet the $20k Vic paid him is not enough, all for going him power of attorney.
The husband stated he was Vic's personal manager at the time of the deal and so his percentage was written as part of the deal. These things have to be dealt with in court, you can't sit here and say $20k was enough if the agreement they had is for much more. Thats extremely reckless and kinda 'stupid' for you to say that...but then again its 'mu guy Emir'. You sound like a typical Nigerian defrauder trying to rationalize your shady dealings by convincing yourself someone doesn't 'deserve' what you had agreed on...what does that have to do with anything?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:29 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:22 pm
The husband stated he was Vic's personal manager at the time of the deal and so his percentage was written as part of the deal. These things have to be dealt with in court, you can't sit here and say $20k was enough if the agreement they had is for much more. Thats extremely reckless and kinda 'stupid' for you to say that...but then again its 'mu guy Emir'. You sound like a typical Nigerian defrauder trying to rationalize your shady dealings by convincing yourself someone doesn't 'deserve' what you had agreed on...what does that have to do with anything?
You obviously ain’t the sharpest tool in the shed but he said himself that he was “brought in” for the transaction, he was a transactional manger on the deal and did little else. He was brought in because he was family, to secure money that Vic planned all along to use for other purposes. Otherwise, the job he did as a personal manager was probably with N50k a month plus another N50k as,an in-law.

Now, You must believe Vic is,stupid enough to pay a “ Personal manager” that has likely never been to MMA N245m to manage him. The truth of the matter is that Vic paid him $20k to help secure $500k thinking he was trustworthy, BIG MISTAKE. He spent the $20k, liked the feeling of money and wants to use a technicality to get more money. You’re a good reason why it’s not a good thing to give Nigerians too much information, they controvert it and use it to justify what they already believe.

A reasonable mind would ask what value did he brought to the deal to deserve N245m not try to justify what is obviously an attempt to blackmail Vic. Nonetheless, this doesn’t belong here, it has nothing to with Vic’s game on the grass.
OCCUPY NFF!!