Victor Osimhen sister has no shame

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Victor Osimhen sister has no shame

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ugbowo wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:25 am
maceo4 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:19 am
Ugbowo wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:25 pm
maceo4 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:34 am
lacidi wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:22 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:52 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:29 pm

The husband stated he was Vic's personal manager at the time of the deal and so his percentage was written as part of the deal. These things have to be dealt with in court, you can't sit here and say $20k was enough if the agreement they had is for much more. Thats extremely reckless and kinda 'stupid' for you to say that...but then again its 'mu guy Emir'. You sound like a typical Nigerian defrauder trying to rationalize your shady dealings by convincing yourself someone doesn't 'deserve' what you had agreed on...what does that have to do with anything?
You obviously ain’t the sharpest tool in the shed but he said himself that he was “brought in” for the transaction, he was a transactional manger on the deal and did little else. He was brought in because he was family, to secure money that Vic planned all along to use for other purposes. Otherwise, the job he did as a personal manager was probably with N50k a month plus another N50k as,an in-law.

Now, You must believe Vic is,stupid enough to pay a “ Personal manager” that has likely never been to MMA N245m to manage him. The truth of the matter is that Vic paid him $20k to help secure $500k thinking he was trustworthy, BIG MISTAKE. He spent the $20k, liked the feeling of money and wants to use a technicality to get more money. You’re a good reason why it’s not a good thing to give Nigerians too much information, they controvert it and use it to justify what they already believe.

A reasonable mind would ask what value did he brought to the deal to deserve N245m not try to justify what is obviously an attempt to blackmail Vic. Nonetheless, this doesn’t belong here, it has nothing to with Vic’s game on the grass.
So Kongi are you saying that Victor used his in-law to defraud Napoli? So based on your analysis, Victor used his brother in-law to get $500k that should have accrued to his manager/agent. He knew he cannot get that money unless he lied that his in-law is his manager/agent and hence he used his in-law's account to get the money transferred. Is that what you are saying?
These are the kind of people we are dealing with, that’s why I shocked by their argument, they are so focused on the amount the in-law got that they are missing the koko of the matter…And happily showing their ignorance or maybe fraudulence is just part of their modus operandi…If this is what Vic did it’s huge fraud, and if it’s true what the in-law alleges that there is an existing case in Luzern against him doing the same thing to a previous manager, this establishes a pattern of known and willful acts of fraud.

Anyways hopefully it gets settled in court and their family is able to heal and move past it.
Bro please dont take this the wrong way, but until you broker a deal in football, you have no idea what's actually fraud and what isnt.

It's a dog eat dog world.

Victor was being "sharp". He has seen how ppl have been eating off him and wanted his share of the pie. This him inlaw come spoil market.
There is literally zero point arguing with a Nigerian in Nigeria about what fraud is, it’s literally in your dna. So if there is nothing fraudulent about what he did why would his in law making it known ‘come spoil market’? And why would he be in trouble with FIFA if he did nothing wrong? You are speaking out both sides of your mouth and using typical Nigerian terms to sugarcoat clear fraud. You do realize if Vic wanted an extra 2-3% for himself he should have negotiated for it and refused to sign until he got that. Using fraud to get what doesn’t belong to him isn’t being ‘smart’ it’s being greedy and a sneaky fraudster. But carry on with your ‘smarts’…typical
I guess you are so up in arms and triggered about it because this looks like breaking news to you. If only you knew.

I am not defending anything here and frankly your tone is a little off putting. I was just trying to let you know that this type of transfer shenanigans is common place. Whether its fraud or not is not for me to decide. The transfer is currently under investigation because of a bunch of other BS associated with it with Napoli at the forefront of it. So I am really not concerned about Victor. That's his wahala.

His inlaw though, is out of line and anybody who has ever brokered a deal in football will tell you what the inlaw is doing is borderline treason. No one will want to touch him anymore. This matter should have never been public.
Abeg leave am jare. I doubt he has any experience in business or executing contracts to know anything about this issue. He's reacting to a bogus video on something he knows little about, arguing as though a personal Manger is entitled to a % of Vics transfer fee. Perhaps he should tell us what football related management the tout in-law did for vic.

Imho, what Vic did is legit but he obviously chose the wrong person. He's entitled to name the persons who represent him on any criteria he so chooses. No! Theybarr not entitled to his transfer fee unless they represent him as an agent.

Can you Imagine Messi's houseboy getting a cut of his transfer fee? Hellz naw.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:52 pm You obviously ain’t the sharpest tool in the shed but he said himself that he was “brought in” for the transaction, he was a transactional manger on the deal and did little else. He was brought in because he was family, to secure money that Vic planned all along to use for other purposes. Otherwise, the job he did as a personal manager was probably with N50k a month plus another N50k as,an in-law.

Now, You must believe Vic is,stupid enough to pay a “ Personal manager” that has likely never been to MMA N245m to manage him. The truth of the matter is that Vic paid him $20k to help secure $500k thinking he was trustworthy, BIG MISTAKE. He spent the $20k, liked the feeling of money and wants to use a technicality to get more money. You’re a good reason why it’s not a good thing to give Nigerians too much information, they controvert it and use it to justify what they already believe.

A reasonable mind would ask what value did he brought to the deal to deserve N245m not try to justify what is obviously an attempt to blackmail Vic. Nonetheless, this doesn’t belong here, it has nothing to with Vic’s game on the grass.
Well explained Emir, without a shadow of a doubt this is what happened.

I have no doubt that this is how sporting arrangements are conducted all over the world. People who have done nothing are brought into it in a filler position and paid a lot of money, they take their cut and transfer the rest of the money to the rightful owner.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

You obviously ain’t the sharpest tool in the shed but he said himself that he was “brought in” for the transaction, he was a transactional manger on the deal and did little else. He was brought in because he was family, to secure money that Vic planned all along to use for other purposes. Otherwise, the job he did as a personal manager was probably with N50k a month plus another N50k as,an in-law.

TOLD HIM!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Ugbowo wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:22 pm
lacidi wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:22 am
maceo4 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:29 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:22 pm
mcal wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:54 pm ...sad sad world. Why can't people be reasonable?
Nobody is even asking what job he did to deserve a $450k payment. This is why I think this thread doesn’t belong here. Was he paid for football related services or as a family accessory? Unfortunately, people take it as face value, the man is a tout. I doubt he’s ever had N100k in his life yet the $20k Vic paid him is not enough, all for going him power of attorney.
The husband stated he was Vic's personal manager at the time of the deal and so his percentage was written as part of the deal. These things have to be dealt with in court, you can't sit here and say $20k was enough if the agreement they had is for much more. Thats extremely reckless and kinda 'stupid' for you to say that...but then again its 'mu guy Emir'. You sound like a typical Nigerian defrauder trying to rationalize your shady dealings by convincing yourself someone doesn't 'deserve' what you had agreed on...what does that have to do with anything?

So Kongi are you saying that Victor used his in-law to defraud Napoli? So based on your analysis, Victor used his brother in-law to get $500k that should have accrued to his manager/agent. He knew he cannot get that money unless he lied that his in-law is his manager/agent and hence he used his in-law's account to get the money transferred. Is that what you are saying?
This is EXACTLY what happened 100%!! Only Kongi has been able to easily decipher what Victor and his ppl tried to do. This man is not entitled to that money. Victor fired his old manager. There was a vacuum there. He asked this guy to fill it so that the money stays in the family. This guy did. Got some of the money and A LOT of free trips around the world. Why on earth he thinks the balance is his is really funny.

His sister is who is looking terrible here. The rest of the family told her to shut up because they know exactly what Victor did. That money does not belong to her and her husband. They came to fill a role.
Nna, I thought it was obvious what went down.

I didn't know pesin needed to explain to another adult Naijarian what happened.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

There is literally zero point arguing with a Nigerian in Nigeria about what fraud is, it’s literally in your dna. So if there is nothing fraudulent about what he did why would his in law making it known ‘come spoil market’? And why would he be in trouble with FIFA if he did nothing wrong? You are speaking out both sides of your mouth and using typical Nigerian terms to sugarcoat clear fraud. You do realize if Vic wanted an extra 2-3% for himself he should have negotiated for it and refused to sign until he got that. Using fraud to get what doesn’t belong to him isn’t being ‘smart’ it’s being greedy and a sneaky fraudster. But carry on with your ‘smarts’…typical
It is not about defending fraud. The point is that you don't get it.

I am presuming that there was a vacancy for a sale side broker/agent/facilitator. When you have done international commodities trade or brokerage business there are two sides to a deal... the side that represents the buyer and the side that represents the seller.

If as a seller I don't have a representative and I tell Maceo4 to come and attach himself as a seller facilitator or intermediary with the understanding you are representing my interests... and you turn around and want to keep the money. What do you think it is called?

BTW, for you Juman who don't know how the business is done... this is the exact reason why they accuse the football transfer business as a complicated money laundering exercise with the Parties involved trying to fleece the company/clubs... starting with the evaluation of the player and the multiple wink and nod arrangements.

You are probably the type that doesn't get the difference between tax evasion vs tax avoidance...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cellular wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:48 pm

I am presuming that there was a vacancy for a sale side broker/agent/facilitator. When you have done international commodities trade or brokerage business there are two sides to a deal... the side that represents the buyer and the side that represents the seller.

If as a seller I don't have a representative and I tell Maceo4 to come and attach himself as a seller facilitator or intermediary with the understanding you are representing my interests... and you turn around and want to keep the money. What do you think it is called?

BTW, for you Juman who don't know how the business is done... this is the exact reason why they accuse the football transfer business as a complicated money laundering exercise with the Parties involved trying to fleece the company/clubs... starting with the evaluation of the player and the multiple wink and nod arrangements.

You are probably the type that doesn't get the difference between tax evasion vs tax avoidance...
Of course, to Naija folks anyone that obeys the law is a juman…typical. You guys don’t even hear yourselves when you talk it’s just normal tins. BTW, the difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion is one is legal the other isn’t. Me and my firm pay through the nose for top notch accountants for this very reason. So they do things within the law and will be on the hook if we are audited. But what Vic did is not legal if it gets brought to light hence why there would be a court case. The in-law also said he gave up his media job to be Vic’s manager so he deserves the agreed upon cut and then can share with whoever he pleases. But for Vic to deliberately set up to steal the money is very suspect. Saying these things happen doesn’t make it any more legal, but when you are caught you might pay a hefty price. So it’s in your best interest to try to keep things on the up and up rather than being Naija shady…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:55 pm

Of course, to Naija folks anyone that obeys the law is a juman…typical. You guys don’t even hear yourselves when you talk it’s just normal tins. BTW, the difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion is one is legal the other isn’t. Me and my firm pay through the nose for top notch accountants for this very reason. So they do things within the law and will be on the hook if we are audited. But what Vic did is not legal if it gets brought to light hence why there would be a court case. The in-law also said he gave up his media job to be Vic’s manager so he deserves the agreed upon cut and then can share with whoever he pleases. But for Vic to deliberately set up to steal the money is very suspect. Saying these things happen doesn’t make it any more legal, but when you are caught you might pay a hefty price. So it’s in your best interest to try to keep things on the up and up rather than being Naija shady…
Your naivete is you are attaching this to the Nigerian in all of us thinking what Vic did is typical to all Nigerians and it's in our DNA to defend such.

What we are telling you is there is nothing Nigerian about this and nobody is defending anything. Vic and his ppl just happened to be Nigerians who basically did something very very common place in football transfers. They found a way to get a lump sum from the transfer into their coffers. Remember Vic is no longer a transfer novice having been through at least 3 prior to the Napoli move. He had seen what has happened in the past and was determined not to let it happen again.

What is legal is Napoli did not pay Victor. The court will have to decide if there was any agreement between Victor and his inlaw and if that agreement is enforceable. Victor can claim a bunch of other things and this case can drag on forever until one of the parties gets sick of it.

While you are here saying Naija man this Naija man that, you may actually want to go research on why this transfer is currently under investigation. How Napoli overvalued it for their books, the players put in the transfer to add up the value who in turn had their contracts terminated right away by Lille and fell off the face of the earth. Maybe that's fraud too and me being a Naija guy talking about it means I am defending it.

We are happy for you and your firm btw. Doing things by the books and ready for your auditors. Football business is very very different. I am sure nobody has ever used a gun to threaten you because of business with your top notch firm. I have had death threats and our very own Mikel Obi went into hiding for months. Football is different bro. Very very different.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Ugbowo wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:39 pm

Your naivete is you are attaching this to the Nigerian in all of us thinking what Vic did is typical to all Nigerians and it's in our DNA to defend such.

What we are telling you is there is nothing Nigerian about this and nobody is defending anything. Vic and his ppl just happened to be Nigerians who basically did something very very common place in football transfers. They found a way to get a lump sum from the transfer into their coffers. Remember Vic is no longer a transfer novice having been through at least 3 prior to the Napoli move. He had seen what has happened in the past and was determined not to let it happen again.

What is legal is Napoli did not pay Victor. The court will have to decide if there was any agreement between Victor and his inlaw and if that agreement is enforceable. Victor can claim a bunch of other things and this case can drag on forever until one of the parties gets sick of it.

While you are here saying Naija man this Naija man that, you may actually want to go research on why this transfer is currently under investigation. How Napoli overvalued it for their books, the players put in the transfer to add up the value who in turn had their contracts terminated right away by Lille and fell off the face of the earth. Maybe that's fraud too and me being a Naija guy talking about it means I am defending it.

We are happy for you and your firm btw. Doing things by the books and ready for your auditors. Football business is very very different. I am sure nobody has ever used a gun to threaten you because of business with your top notch firm. I have had death threats and our very own Mikel Obi went into hiding for months. Football is different bro. Very very different.

Oga, u get time for him sef. If somebody is paying through the nose to avoid taxes, wouldn't it be better to just pay the taxes? :laugh:

A lot of Nigerians cannot get beyond their theoretical knowledge, they assume things based on a preconception of the way things should be ,New evidence rarely changes the mind even if its fact.

Now, da heck does paying accountants through the nose have to do with football transfer contract execution?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Ugbowo wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:39 pm

My question is, if there was no agreement, why did he return the money paid to him by agents to Osimhen?
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:37 am My question is, if there was no agreement, why did he return the money paid to him by agents to Osimhen?
One could also ask, if there was an agreement, why is he now asking for the money, whether in part or in total?
Seems to me something was lost in translation, either by accident or design.

The guy, whether rightly or wrongly, strongly feels he has been cheated out of his money by his brother-in-law.
There is no reason why this couldn’t have been resolved quietly.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

the whole deal was shady on all 3 sides (Napoli, Lille, Osimhen). Osimhen is proabably the least shady of all 3.
Lille: needed to appear like they got £65m from the deal (the real amount they got was less)
Napoli: did not pay 65m (sent 4 players to Lille as part of the deal that never played a minute for Lille and got loaned back)
Osimhen: probably got a cut to go along with the deal, (he probably needed a front man to get some of his cut, and he used his relative as a fake manager front man)

Everyone involved in the deal knows everything was not above board. This is not a well-meaning relative at all. This is essentially a shake-down from your own in-law.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

amafolas wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:35 pm
the whole deal was shady on all 3 sides (Napoli, Lille, Osimhen). Osimhen is proabably the least shady of all 3.
Lille: needed to appear like they got £65m from the deal (the real amount they got was less)
Napoli: did not pay 65m (sent 4 players to Lille as part of the deal that never played a minute for Lille and got loaned back)
Osimhen: probably got a cut to go along with the deal, (he probably needed a front man to get some of his cut, and he used his relative as a fake manager front man)

Everyone involved in the deal knows everything was not above board. This is not a well-meaning relative at all. This is essentially a shake-down from your own in-law.
You could see it that way.
Or you could see it differently and your opinion would be equally valid.
His sister for one does not strike me as being of malicious intent.
Rightly or wrongly she believes her brother is withholding money ‘earned’ by her husband purely “out of wickedness’.

You have no idea the conversations that have gone on before now and what inflammatory words were said to whom by whom.
Victor is not exactly known to be the coolest cat on the block by any means. That does not make him guilty, but clearly, communication channels have broken down and one party feels cheated and disrespected.

Maybe they don’t even have knowledgeable or trusted elders in the family to mediate, who knows? They are probably all under 35 and in the Nigerian context, ‘small boys and girls’ suddenly exposed to BIG money beyond their wildest dreams.

If one were to go strictly by the law, then regardless of whether this is how it goes in football transfer circles, it seems to me some shady moves have been made and therefore NONE OF THIS SHOULD HAVE COME INTO THE PUBLIC DOMAIN.

But desperate people do desperate things.
For one second just consider that MAYBE they really do believe they are being cheated - rightly or wrongly.
That alone is enough to drive some people to ‘scatter ground’. :idea:
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

At this point, I’ve listened to the original complainers (Victor’s sister and her husband, Osita) and Victor’s defender (Victor’s other sister and brother).

It’s pretty clear to me that the original complainers have a strong case. The courts should (hopefully) ultimately prove which way or the other.

It seems to me:

-Victor, his agent and Osita had an agreement where the agent will pay some of his agency fees to Osita. The signed agreement was between Osita and the agent. These type of agreements are common with Nigerian transfers…from John Obi Mikel on down. The agent is faced with a choice of either not getting the business (i.e 10% of zero) or getting 5-6% of a whole lotta money. The agent chose the latter

-Now, whether there was a side/unwritten agreement between Victor and Osita on how the money was to be spent, I don’t know. I personally think ~$1.5M just for providing vaguely described personal management for a footballer is a bit over the top. Managers should get a salary. So it’s very likely Osita was meant to be a conduit to support the family

-For a variety of reasons, after the agent had paid Osita a portion of the fees, Victor convinced Osita to send that portion to him…Thereafter, he dissuaded the agent from continuing the payments. So Osita is left with nothing. This may either be because Victor lost trust in Osita’s ability to distribute the money or something else.

-After listening to Osita at first, I was inclined to believe him (about 70%). But after watching Victor’s defenders - Victors brother and other sister, my belief moved to about 90%. They thought they were defending Victor, but they were terrible - especially Victor’s brother. At a point, Osita called into the show, asking Daddy Freeze to put him on with the siblings. DF asked the siblings and they refused…and that’s telling. Liars generally run from confrontation…especially in public.

-In general though, Osita’s odds of prevailing are dicey. The rich and powerful in Nigeria can bully many people into submission. The more the proceedings are outside Nigeria, the higher his odds are. I expect the Nigerian police to arrest him soon - unfortunately

-I like Victor Osimhen and believe he’s Nigeria’s hope. Unfortunately, he seems to be messing with the wrong man
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

deanotito wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:03 pm At this point, I’ve listened to the original complainers (Victor’s sister and her husband, Osita) and Victor’s defender (Victor’s other sister and brother).

It’s pretty clear to me that the original complainers have a strong case. The courts should (hopefully) ultimately prove which way or the other.

It seems to me:

-Victor, his agent and Osita had an agreement where the agent will pay some of his agency fees to Osita. The signed agreement was between Osita and the agent. These type of agreements are common with Nigerian transfers…from John Obi Mikel on down. The agent is faced with a choice of either not getting the business (i.e 10% of zero) or getting 5-6% of a whole lotta money. The agent chose the latter

-Now, whether there was a side/unwritten agreement between Victor and Osita on how the money was to be spent, I don’t know. I personally think ~$1.5M just for providing vaguely described personal management for a footballer is a bit over the top. Managers should get a salary. So it’s very likely Osita was meant to be a conduit to support the family

-For a variety of reasons, after the agent had paid Osita a portion of the fees, Victor convinced Osita to send that portion to him…Thereafter, he dissuaded the agent from continuing the payments. So Osita is left with nothing. This may either be because Victor lost trust in Osita’s ability to distribute the money or something else.

-After listening to Osita at first, I was inclined to believe him (about 70%). But after watching Victor’s defenders - Victors brother and other sister, my belief moved to about 90%. They thought they were defending Victor, but they were terrible - especially Victor’s brother. At a point, Osita called into the show, asking Daddy Freeze to put him on with the siblings. DF asked the siblings and they refused…and that’s telling. Liars generally run from confrontation…especially in public.

-In general though, Osita’s odds of prevailing are dicey. The rich and powerful in Nigeria can bully many people into submission. The more the proceedings are outside Nigeria, the higher his odds are. I expect the Nigerian police to arrest him soon - unfortunately

-I like Victor Osimhen and believe he’s Nigeria’s hope. Unfortunately, he seems to be messing with the wrong man
Please, where is the link to the 'rebuttal'.
Your conclusions seem to align with my initial instincts, just listening to and watching the body language of the brother-in-law and his wife.
Too many people here going with their deep love for Victor.
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

Damunk wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:52 pm Too many people here going with their deep love for Victor.
Not true Damunk, normally folk on here will back the downtrodden.

Emir's post (snippet below) clarifies what went down and that is what people are seemingly basing their conclusions on.
"The truth of the matter is that Vic paid him $20k to help secure $500k thinking he was trustworthy, BIG MISTAKE. He spent the $20k, liked the feeling of money and wants to use a technicality to get more money."

The deal was shady as all football deals invariably are and I am not surprised Victor's other siblings, who were ill advised to get involved in this matter in truth, did not want to speak to the Brother-in-law on such a sensitive matter in a live setting.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Aswani wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:56 pm
Damunk wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:52 pm Too many people here going with their deep love for Victor.
Not true Damunk, normally folk on here will back the downtrodden.

Emir's post (snippet below) clarifies what went down and that is what people are seemingly basing their conclusions on.
"The truth of the matter is that Vic paid him $20k to help secure $500k thinking he was trustworthy, BIG MISTAKE. He spent the $20k, liked the feeling of money and wants to use a technicality to get more money."

The deal was shady as all football deals invariably are and I am not surprised Victor's other siblings, who were ill advised to get involved in this matter in truth, did not want to speak to the Brother-in-law on such a sensitive matter in a live setting.
It all sounds very murky but nothing that a family should not be able to settle in-house.
Very unfortunate.
But I really find it uncomfortable that the sister and her husband are already guilty based strictly on a 20 minute video.
There is always more to the story...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

First, do not involve in business with family.

Second, if you have a contractual dispute, go to court and let the court decide. Going online or on a talk show to cry to garner public sympathy doesnt do much.

Finally, the sister and the brother-in-law are pieces of sheet! In fact, the brother-in-law has no shame and no self-respect. A shameless man of the lowest order! I know their kind. Good for nothing. Rather than going out there, be a man, fend for yourself and have some self-repect, these type of low lives run after their wive's family for money! If they are not trying to work for their father-in-law's office, they are asking their brother-in-law to hire them. If they are now tied to the wrapper of their mother-in-law, laughing at any dry joke she says, so she can put in a good word to her husband for them, they are always around their wife's father's home, trying to do household chores like a down gutter shameless man without spine!

Have some self respect! Go out there and fend for yourself. Let your relationship with your in-law be cordial and respectful. Have some shame!

Useless thing. chasing after a 23 year old child because his sister open leg for you. Have some self-respect! lowlife.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:28 am First, do not involve in business with family.

Second, if you have a contractual dispute, go to court and let the court decide. Going online or on a talk show to cry to garner public sympathy doesnt do much.

Finally, the sister and the brother-in-law are pieces of sheet! In fact, the brother-in-law has no shame and no self-respect. A shameless man of the lowest order! I know their kind. Good for nothing. Rather than going out there, be a man, fend for yourself and have some self-repect, these type of low lives run after their wive's family for money! If they are not trying to work for their father-in-law's office, they are asking their brother-in-law to hire them. If they are now tied to the wrapper of their mother-in-law, laughing at any dry joke she says, so she can put in a good word to her husband for them, they are always around their wife's father's home, trying to do household chores like a down gutter shameless man without spine!

Have some self respect! Go out there and fend for yourself. Let your relationship with your in-law be cordial and respectful. Have some shame!

Useless thing. chasing after a 23 year old child because his sister open leg for you. Have some self-respect! lowlife.
Maceo, u don hia wod? :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:28 am First, do not involve in business with family.

i think many wey dey abuse Osimhen for this thread are like the brother in law you just described , always hanging around looking for hand outs
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

It is okay for you to say all that and in principle you are absolutely correct.
But like I said, there might be subtle but telling aspects of the story that have not been put out there.

Now let's create a scenario where you, DD, believe that you have been cheated out of an agreement. You are not relying on anyone to feed you, but as far as YOU are concerned, your brother in law is trying to play a fast one on you.
Let's even add that you might even be wrong, but your conviction is that he is depriving you of some legitimately earned money.

You are telling me that you'd let it go?
YOU, danfo driver? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Be honest.

You might not go to social media because that might be more to to do with his level of sophistication. But he has also gone to court - he says. What if he wins?
Would he still be wrong to pursue his in-law for what everyone is saying is a sense of "greed and entitlement"?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Testosterone!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

Damunk wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:32 am but your conviction is that he is depriving you of some legitimately earned money.
If Victor had not given him anything, I would have sided with him.

He was given $20k, and is claiming over a $100k more, for doing what exactly? What other transfers has he ever being part of? What particular expertise did he bring into the deal aside from signing and dating his name?

Victor has many more transfers ahead of him and he would have been in prime position to add his name and make more money. Victor might even point one or two others his way who he can help out in the same manner.

The noise is ill advised. I get that seeing that kind of money go in and out of your account can be psychologically demoralising but he needs to move on or tell us exactly how hard he worked for such a vast sum of money.

And Danfo Driver is right regarding some shameless brother-in-laws with zero sense of pride.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:32 am Now let's create a scenario where you, DD, believe that you have been cheated out of an agreement. You are not relying on anyone to feed you, but as far as YOU are concerned, your brother in law is trying to play a fast one on you.
Let's even add that you might even be wrong, but your conviction is that he is depriving you of some legitimately earned money.
I will NEVER work for, nor enter into a business relationship with, my brother-in-law and he/they will NEVER work for, nor enter into a business relationship with, me, either. Our relationship will remain arms-length cordial and respectful. I do not engage family in business. Everyone knows that and no one will open his mouth to discuss that scenario with business.

Secondly, if I got into a contractual relationship with someone and there is a dispute, I will contact my lawyer and follow the process stated in the dispute resolution/governing law clause of the contract. The lawyer will keep me updated on the matter.

Finally, DaddyFreeze or MommyHot will not have my phone number and fear will not let any one of them contact me to be on their show.
Would he still be wrong to pursue his in-law for what everyone is saying is a sense of "greed and entitlement"?
I do not have an opinion on the substance of the matter. Thats why I havent really opined on the issue, itself.

I look down on, and I have zero respect for men who work for their father-in-law or Brother-in-law or run after their mother-in-law, like a shameless dog, laughing at all her jokes and helping her to carry pot of stew from one stove to another so she can help his case in front of her husband. Only a shameless man who is not raised by the right parents throws himself about his in-laws looking for money or work. GO AND FEND FOR YOURSELF!

Funny enough, a man as shameless as this one-- if he gets that money, he will end up divorcing Osimhen's sister and look for a younger babe to join him in spending the money. The sister will be left without a brother, without money and without a husband!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?