VIDEO: Spalletti orders Osimhen to leave training session

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: VIDEO: Spalletti orders Osimhen to leave training session

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:19 pm When did he fight Balogun, and why?

maceo4 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:21 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:07 pm I like it. He also needs to send more messages on the pitch. That he will no longer take all of the nasty challenges. A few tackles here and there. He has to be the bully sometimes. You can't blame him. The guy has been battered and bruised.
So you think even his own teammates (like Balogun that he fought) are trying to batter and bruise him? You really think that makes sense?
I already posted an Ogu video in this thread, he lets us know that Vic “fought Balogun in training”…apparently for the similar thing marking him hard…

It’s just weird that ohenhen is insinuating his own team mates want to batter and bruise him…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I don't know what happened in training. But I have seen the nasty challenges on him on the pitch. You think they will dare attack Drogba like that? I want him to be the bully sometimes to send a message. Enough is Enough.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:51 am I don't know what happened in training. But I have seen the nasty challenges on him on the pitch. You think they will dare attack Drogba like that? I want him to be the bully sometimes to send a message. Enough is Enough.
Well the story is about fighting in training, so your comment is off topic as usual :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I see. You want him to take someone going rough on him during pratice lightly. You would be murch happier if he came out of practice with a broken leg or a face mask. How many opponents has he fought for tackling or going hard at him during games? The video interview Bigpokey posted showed a picture of an opponent literally choking his neck and he did not fight. Osimhen has every right to defend his $100m legs against any fringe player that wants to use scrimmage to make a name for himself. Deon Sanders once beat up Andre Bad Moon Rising for such silly act during practice when they played for Atlanta Hawks.
maceo4 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:38 pm

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:07 pm I like it. He also needs to send more messages on the pitch. That he will no longer take all of the nasty challenges. A few tackles here and there. He has to be the bully sometimes. You can't blame him. The guy has been battered and bruised.
So you think even his own teammates (like Balogun that he fought) are trying to batter and bruise him? You really think that makes sense?
I already posted an Ogu video in this thread, he lets us know that Vic “fought Balogun in training”…apparently for the similar thing marking him hard…

It’s just weird that ohenhen is insinuating his own team mates want to batter and bruise him…
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:38 am I see. You want him to take someone going rough on him during pratice lightly. You would be murch happier if he came out of practice with a broken leg or a face mask. How many opponents has he fought for tackling or going hard at him during games? The video interview Bigpokey posted showed a picture of an opponent literally choking his neck and he did not fight. Osimhen has every right to defend his $100m legs against any fringe player that wants to use scrimmage to make a name for himself. Deon Sanders once beat up Andre Bad Moon Rising for such silly act during practice when they played for Atlanta Hawks.

Lol, so the coach and the rest of the team/management aren’t gonna protect their 100m investment…interesting, wonder why he was kicked out of training if he was the one in the right…oh yea I forgot Napoli hates their 100m investment…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Or Napoli wants to protect their $100m man. He was already charged up. Keeping him in practice could have made the situation worse. There are many ways to de-escalate such sitaution, and sending one player off is one way. If you are right, Osimhen will be benched when the season starts. We'll see if you are right.
maceo4 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:45 am
1naija wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:38 am I see. You want him to take someone going rough on him during pratice lightly. You would be murch happier if he came out of practice with a broken leg or a face mask. How many opponents has he fought for tackling or going hard at him during games? The video interview Bigpokey posted showed a picture of an opponent literally choking his neck and he did not fight. Osimhen has every right to defend his $100m legs against any fringe player that wants to use scrimmage to make a name for himself. Deon Sanders once beat up Andre Bad Moon Rising for such silly act during practice when they played for Atlanta Hawks.

Lol, so the coach and the rest of the team/management aren’t gonna protect their 100m investment…interesting, wonder why he was kicked out of training if he was the one in the right…oh yea I forgot Napoli hates their 100m investment…
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:17 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:51 am I don't know what happened in training. But I have seen the nasty challenges on him on the pitch. You think they will dare attack Drogba like that? I want him to be the bully sometimes to send a message. Enough is Enough.
Well the story is about fighting in training, so your comment is off topic as usual :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

1naija wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:28 am Or Napoli wants to protect their $100m man. He was already charged up. Keeping him in practice could have made the situation worse. There are many ways to de-escalate such sitaution, and sending one player off is one way. If you are right, Osimhen will be benched when the season starts. We'll see if you are right.
Then they shoulda sent off the guilty man, not the ‘innocent’ one like you are suggesting they did.
That’ll just rile him up the more.
Why the injustice?
You do not deescalate a situation by punishing the innocent party.
So a drunken passenger cheats you of your fare and you ban yourself from the cab office as punishment? :taunt:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:28 am Or Napoli wants to protect their $100m man. He was already charged up. Keeping him in practice could have made the situation worse. There are many ways to de-escalate such sitaution, and sending one player off is one way. If you are right, Osimhen will be benched when the season starts. We'll see if you are right.
maceo4 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:45 am

I don’t see why he’d be benched…I’m sure he’s been made to apologize to his teammate for his irrational/emotional tantrum and everyone will move forward like adults…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:06 am
Then they shoulda sent off the guilty man, not the ‘innocent’ one like you are suggesting they did.
Why the injustice?
So a drunken passenger cheats you of your fare and you ban yourself from the cab office as punishment? :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Its not about guilt or innocence. Its about deescalating the sitution. It's you Nigerians that have found him guilty of a crime.
Why the injustice?
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

you guys do know that fighting in training is a normal occurrence!!!!

in most cases, you tell the striker to take a seat to cool off....

The defender is doing their job, the job you want them to do on the pitch......thus you encourage it...

I have seen Henry, Balotelli, Eto'o Neymar sent off and this is to name a famous few....
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Why the injustice?
He was guilty bro.....He dived after a tackle and when he didnt get the foul he flared up.....
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:03 pm Its not about guilt or innocence. Its about deescalating the sitution. It's you Nigerians that have found him guilty of a crime.
Why the injustice?
What crime was that?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damunk wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:20 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:59 pm
Odas wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:38 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:32 pm
mcal wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:59 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:39 am What is a postal boy❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
...trying to type/write poster boy.

post·er boy

a man who epitomizes or represents a specified quality, cause, etc.
"he is the poster boy for stress"
No man, they weren’t trying to type poster boy. Many of our half-baked journos actually think the phrase “poster boy” is “postal boy”🙂❗️

Cheers
Personally, I don't have anything to say because it must have been a 'typo' and I think we ALL know what the intend was. However, if not an error, it's ok too, afterall, English language is NOT ours, so ...
The gaffe wasn’t made by a layman. It was made by a journalist. One who doesn’t know the difference between “poster boy” and “postal boy” shouldn’t be in journalism. I hesitate to bring up the disturbing thought that maybe he got into journalism because he had connections, like so many do-called Nigerian journalists, thereby depriving someone with real potential for journalism of a job🤔❗️

Cheers.
Kpom.
Other common irritating errors include:
Fateful vs faithful days
Lose vs loose
Thought vs taught

And many more….
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Damunk, na your own bad pass sef. For me, I no agree with una (you and TonyTheTigerKiller), smol.

The reason being, personally, I can't type so a lot of times, I intend to type one thing and the 'auto correct' changes it to another :lol: :lol: look at my post in above, I had wanted to type 'intent', but instead I typed 'intend.'

Thus for me, I wont say the journalist is unaware of the difference between the words 'postal boy' and 'poster boy', so I believe error happened, guys.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You tell me. You and Damunkey are the ones that brought up Guilt and Innocence.
maceo4 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:54 pm
1naija wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:03 pm Its not about guilt or innocence. Its about deescalating the sitution. It's you Nigerians that have found him guilty of a crime.
Why the injustice?
What crime was that?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:28 pm You tell me. You and Damunkey are the ones that brought up Guilt and Innocence.
maceo4 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:54 pm
Why the injustice?
What crime was that?
I never did that...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Enyi wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:53 pm
Why the injustice?
He was guilty bro.....He dived after a tackle and when he didnt get the foul he flared up.....
Thats what I’m trying to tell Uncle 1Neuron to consider… :thumb:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Odas wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:58 pm
Damunk wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:20 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:59 pm
Odas wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:38 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:32 pm
mcal wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:59 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:39 am What is a postal boy❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
...trying to type/write poster boy.

post·er boy

a man who epitomizes or represents a specified quality, cause, etc.
"he is the poster boy for stress"
No man, they weren’t trying to type poster boy. Many of our half-baked journos actually think the phrase “poster boy” is “postal boy”🙂❗️

Cheers
Personally, I don't have anything to say because it must have been a 'typo' and I think we ALL know what the intend was. However, if not an error, it's ok too, afterall, English language is NOT ours, so ...
The gaffe wasn’t made by a layman. It was made by a journalist. One who doesn’t know the difference between “poster boy” and “postal boy” shouldn’t be in journalism. I hesitate to bring up the disturbing thought that maybe he got into journalism because he had connections, like so many do-called Nigerian journalists, thereby depriving someone with real potential for journalism of a job🤔❗️

Cheers.
Kpom.
Other common irritating errors include:
Fateful vs faithful days
Lose vs loose
Thought vs taught

And many more….
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Damunk, na your own bad pass sef. For me, I no agree with una (you and TonyTheTigerKiller), smol.

The reason being, personally, I can't type so a lot of times, I intend to type one thing and the 'auto correct' changes it to another :lol: :lol: look at my post in above, I had wanted to type 'intent', but instead I typed 'intend.'

Thus for me, I wont say the journalist is unaware of the difference between the words 'postal boy' and 'poster boy', so I believe error happened, guys.
You can speak for yourself but a journalist is supposed to be a professional at what he does.
So typos are no excuse.
Those errors occur too frequently to be typos.
Any writer knows you proof your work before publishing.
It’s not Cybereagles or even Facebook.

Standards don seriously fall.
And no be say indigenous language skills don improve
Those ones are even worse.