VIDEO: Spalletti orders Osimhen to leave training session

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: VIDEO: Spalletti orders Osimhen to leave training session

Post by Cellular »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:01 pm
Lolly wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:35 am
Damunk wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:09 am
jette1 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:55 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:07 am Nah wah for some of una. Yall are like 20 to 30 years older than Vic, see how una dey rant ..smh ..I ponder what yall old gagool were like at his age.. smh..
I’m fighting hard to not use hash words articulating the obvious attempts you gagools ( as pokey put it) to project your anxieties and fear of the world on a well adjusted young star who not only knows how to navigate life but how to be successful. Then again apple often doesn’t fall too far away from its tree, Nigerian parents kill their children with overjudgementality
If you were his parent, you wouldn’t be telling him to calm down I guess.
You’d just be looking while he gets into more and more wahala.
Nor be today.
:lol:

Wetin person no go read for Cybereagles.
are you shallow. We've all seen what your age mates like boohari has done to Nigeria. the sad thing is you will still vote APC like a cult .. you old people should be the last ones giving Nigerians advices
BigTurkey, please add me to the list of people who follow be shallow.

As Prof have already said, there's more to having a successful long career than talent. Many people with talent get old and live with the regret of not having a strong mentor show them the way to being a consummate professional...

It is out of love for Victor that we want him to be the best he can be...

At some point like they say in America, "the juice won't be worth the squeeze".
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cellular wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:37 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:07 am Nah wah for some of una. Yall are like 20 to 30 years older than Vic, see how una dey rant ..smh ..I ponder what yall old gagool were like at his age.. smh..
I’m fighting hard to not use hash words articulating the obvious attempts you gagools ( as pokey put it) to project your anxieties and fear of the world on a well adjusted young star who not only knows how to navigate life but how to be successful. Then again apple often doesn’t fall too far away from its tree, Nigerian parents kill their children with overjudgementality
Nor be today.

are you shallow. We've all seen what your age mates like boohari has done to Nigeria. the sad thing is you will still vote APC like a cult .. you old people should be the last ones giving Nigerians advices

As Prof have already said, there's more to having a successful long career than talent. Many people with talent get old and live with the regret of not having a strong mentor show them the way to being a consummate professional...

you be number 3 on the list, your competition nah lolly moohamed and damnuk
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Does Victor have a history such outburst at Napoli or any other team he has played for? Have you and the other shallow people considered that there may be more to the story? What type of yeye love is that?
Cellular wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:37 pm
Nor be today.

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Abeg can you shallow people answer 1naija's question???? I dare the top 3 shallow minds to show us any outburst other than the one in training.
SuperEagles

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Enugu II wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:40 am
iworo wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:32 am VIDEO: Spalletti orders Osimhen to leave training session
The Super Eagles star is the postal boy for the Partenopeans, but he was involved in a row during training

Napoli coach Luciano Spalletti ordered Super Eagles striker Victor Osimhen to leave their training session on Sunday because of dissent.

Osimhen is the postal boy for Napoli, but he has occasionally gotten himself in the news for some bad reasons. Nonetheless, his quality is never in question, as he scored 14 league goals last season, attracting interest from some of Europe’s top teams.

According to Football Italia, the players were having a game between ranks at the Castel di Sangro camp when Osimhen got angry at what he thought was a foul from new signing Leo Ostigard.

The 23-year-old continued to protest so much that even Andre Zambo Anguissa tried to calm him down.

Spalletti felt Osimhen was complaining too much, and he ordered him to leave the pitch. And even whilst walking off the pitch, the Super Eagles striker was still complaining furiously.

https://soccernet.ng/2022/07/video-spal ... ssion.html
While one may love his passion, a long career depends on much more. When his skills start to fade, he will be an easy cut if his attitude does not change. This report, as well as others even with the SE, are not endearing.

Disagree.

This happens all the time in football...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Quite a lot of 1d!ots on this thread.

Funny enough the first post listed players that Spalletti has falling out with - he has a history of it. Nobody spoke about that. But they are more concerned with the black boy.

Anyone who "purchases" victor, knows what you are getting. You cut out that part of him and you lose 40% of what makes him dangerous.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

It seems EII doesn't watch NFL preseason scrimmages. It happens almost eveyday. Sending a player off is a common tactics used by coaches to de-escalate confrontational situations. It's either that or they will have a fist fight on their hands. I even use it to calm my boys down when they are playing basketball with each other. My youngest son doesn't like to lose, so the only way to keep them from fighting at times is to pull one of them from the game.
txj wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:58 pm
iworo wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:32 am VIDEO: Spalletti orders Osimhen to leave training session
The Super Eagles star is the postal boy for the Partenopeans, but he was involved in a row during training

Napoli coach Luciano Spalletti ordered Super Eagles striker Victor Osimhen to leave their training session on Sunday because of dissent.

Osimhen is the postal boy for Napoli, but he has occasionally gotten himself in the news for some bad reasons. Nonetheless, his quality is never in question, as he scored 14 league goals last season, attracting interest from some of Europe’s top teams.

According to Football Italia, the players were having a game between ranks at the Castel di Sangro camp when Osimhen got angry at what he thought was a foul from new signing Leo Ostigard.

The 23-year-old continued to protest so much that even Andre Zambo Anguissa tried to calm him down.

Spalletti felt Osimhen was complaining too much, and he ordered him to leave the pitch. And even whilst walking off the pitch, the Super Eagles striker was still complaining furiously.

While one may love his passion, a long career depends on much more. When his skills start to fade, he will be an easy cut if his attitude does not change. This report, as well as others even with the SE, are not endearing.

Disagree.

This happens all the time in football...
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

We have some strange people on CE ..it is shocking..kai
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:49 am It seems EII doesn't watch NFL preseason scrimmages. It happens almost eveyday. Sending a player off is a common tactics used by coaches to de-escalate confrontational situations. It's either that or they will have a fist fight on their hands. I even use it to calm my boys down when they are playing basketball with each other. My youngest son doesn't like to lose, so the only way to keep them from fighting at times is to pull one of them from the game.
The boy is clearly NOT a Tottenham supporter.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I think good and efficient employees are needed in all fields, but being 'talented, or skillful', can lead employees ONLY so far and from there, it's down the hill if people skills are not in existence.

Thus, our man needs to watch it. That your teammate fouled you in a practice game shouldn't lead to what it turned out, if what was said of his reaction is true
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:39 am What is a postal boy❓🤔❗️

Cheers
Yeah, what is it? I'd like to know what such means as well. Thus, what's a 'postal boy', please?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Odas wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:01 pm

Cheers
Yeah, what is it? I'd like to know what such means as well. Thus, what's a 'postal boy', please?
Bad English from a so-called journalist in a so-called English-speaking country. :woot:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damunk wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:54 pm
Odas wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:01 pm

Cheers
Bad English from a so-called journalist in a so-called English-speaking country. :woot:
Damunk,

You already know where I stand regarding these foreign languages (especially English), so I use it because I have no choice. However, I believe we know what the journalist was trying to convey, but still we have to tease the writer a little :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next taim, we fit take Koboko go look for-am make he tell us wetin he min. Afta dat, him eyes go clear propro (well-well)
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Cheers.
...trying to type/write poster boy.

post·er boy

a man who epitomizes or represents a specified quality, cause, etc.
"he is the poster boy for stress"
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

mcal wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:59 pm

Cheers.

post·er boy

No man, they weren’t trying to type poster boy. Many of our half-baked journos actually think the phrase “poster boy” is “postal boy”🙂❗️

Cheers
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:32 pm

Cheers.

post·er boy

No man, they weren’t trying to type poster boy. Many of our half-baked journos actually think the phrase “poster boy” is “postal boy”🙂❗️

Cheers
:rotf: :rotf:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cheers.

post·er boy

Cheers
Personally, I don't have anything to say because it must have been a 'typo' and I think we ALL know what the intent was. However, if not an error, it's ok too, afterall, English language is NOT ours, so ...
Last edited by Odas on Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Odas wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:38 pm

Cheers.

post·er boy

Cheers
Personally, I don't have anything to say because it must have been a 'typo' and I think we ALL know what the intend was. However, if not an error, it's ok too, afterall, English language is NOT ours, so ...
The gaffe wasn’t made by a layman. It was made by a journalist. One who doesn’t know the difference between “poster boy” and “postal boy” shouldn’t be in journalism. I hesitate to bring up the disturbing thought that maybe he got into journalism because he had connections, like so many so-called Nigerian journalists, thereby depriving someone with real potential for journalism of a job🤔❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:59 pm

Cheers.

post·er boy

Cheers
Personally, I don't have anything to say because it must have been a 'typo' and I think we ALL know what the intend was. However, if not an error, it's ok too, afterall, English language is NOT ours, so ...
The gaffe wasn’t made by a layman. It was made by a journalist. One who doesn’t know the difference between “poster boy” and “postal boy” shouldn’t be in journalism. I hesitate to bring up the disturbing thought that maybe he got into journalism because he had connections, like so many do-called Nigerian journalists, thereby depriving someone with real potential for journalism of a job🤔❗️

Cheers.
Kpom.
Other common irritating errors include:
Fateful vs faithful days
Lose vs loose
Thought vs taught

And many more….
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Damunk wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:20 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:59 pm

Cheers.

post·er boy

Cheers
The gaffe wasn’t made by a layman. It was made by a journalist. One who doesn’t know the difference between “poster boy” and “postal boy” shouldn’t be in journalism. I hesitate to bring up the disturbing thought that maybe he got into journalism because he had connections, like so many do-called Nigerian journalists, thereby depriving someone with real potential for journalism of a job🤔❗️

Cheers.
Kpom.
Other common irritating errors include:
Fateful vs faithful days
Lose vs loose
Thought vs taught

And many more….
Lol… well that’s what you get when 2 out 5 Nigerian university youths are majoring in Mass Communication.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I like it. He also needs to send more messages on the pitch. That he will no longer take all of the nasty challenges. A few tackles here and there. He has to be the bully sometimes. You can't blame him. The guy has been battered and bruised.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:07 pm I like it. He also needs to send more messages on the pitch. That he will no longer take all of the nasty challenges. A few tackles here and there. He has to be the bully sometimes. You can't blame him. The guy has been battered and bruised.
So you think even his own teammates (like Balogun that he fought) are trying to batter and bruise him? You really think that makes sense?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

When did he fight Balogun, and why?

maceo4 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:21 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:07 pm I like it. He also needs to send more messages on the pitch. That he will no longer take all of the nasty challenges. A few tackles here and there. He has to be the bully sometimes. You can't blame him. The guy has been battered and bruised.
So you think even his own teammates (like Balogun that he fought) are trying to batter and bruise him? You really think that makes sense?