COULD REFEREES ELECT A CHAMPION UNKNOWINGLY

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
COULD REFEREES ELECT A CHAMPION UNKNOWINGLY

Post by jette1 »

Is it impossible that refs get trapped in a trend that ultimately and inadvertently force a self fulfilling philosophy or even non-philosophy. It appeared the officials, to put it plainly enabled events in the field of play that favored South Africa’s route towards the final four and ultimately the championship. What those factors that influenced their collective contagion are at least worth revisit. But no one could deny the open bias with which Zambia vs South Africa was officiated. And which calls to question - are champions rather already pre-elected even before the group stage ends.
Last edited by jette1 on Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: COULD REFEREES ELECT A CHAMPION UNKNOWINGLY

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

No. South Africa had an average hard working team , all other teams were useless. Nothing to do with refs.
OCCUPY NFF!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

I think there is a case to be made for the South Africa V Zambia game. That raised many eyebrows.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

DIMKA76 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:46 am I think there is a case to be made for the South Africa V Zambia game. That raised many eyebrows.
that last min pen was horrible and smells fishy
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved