At this rate the Nigerian women

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
At this rate the Nigerian women

Post by Bigpokey24 »

are going to win a worldcup before our overpaid men .. every global tourney , nah our women dey put us for map... me i don jump ship
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: At this rate the Nigerian women

Post by highbury »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:11 pm are going to win a worldcup before our overpaid men .. every global tourney , nah our women dey put us for map... me i don jump ship
Honestly, I will support the falcon players directly. They are just better. SE is a team that more often disappoints. Imagine, my friend from Trinidad stated that SE kept disappointing him that he started supporting Argentina. The thing pain me. They should stop throwing money in SE. Poor return on investment
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

I hope to go to the Women's World Cup next year in Aussie and NZ.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

highbury wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:46 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:11 pm are going to win a worldcup before our overpaid men .. every global tourney , nah our women dey put us for map... me i don jump ship
Honestly, I will support the falcon players directly. They are just better. SE is a team that more often disappoints. Imagine, my friend from Trinidad stated that SE kept disappointing him that he started supporting Argentina. The thing pain me. They should stop throwing money in SE. Poor return on investment
I know the feeling. It’s as if there is another level of pain inflicted when foreigners believing in your team are also disappointed.
This happened to me after France ‘98.
I got back to work after the Denmark defeat (everyone knew I’d gone to France for the game) and they asked me “Nigeria, Nigeria. What happened?”.
I thought I was dead before. That question buried me.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Benedict Iroha wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:57 am I hope to go to the Women's World Cup next year in Aussie and NZ.
I looked at the flight time and distance ..oh boy that place far ooo. Almost 24 hours
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:34 am
Benedict Iroha wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:57 am I hope to go to the Women's World Cup next year in Aussie and NZ.
I looked at the flight time and distance ..oh boy that place far ooo. Almost 24 hours
Yea it's too far.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

It's a lot closer when you are already there :P

anyway if you come around, I will show you around.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT