Exclusive Osimhen: "This Naples will surprise you"

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Exclusive Osimhen: "This Naples will surprise you"

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.corrieredellosport.it/news/ ... sorprender
Victor. Osimhen. Oh yeah. The gazelle. Panther. SuperOsimhen . Mister 100 million. They called him and they call him in a thousand ways, it is the great football show after all, but in the end what he thinks of himself is worth: " Just a boy from Olusosun ". Only a boy who wages war on the pitch today and yesterday fought to outrun the problems and tragedies he experienced in Olusosun, Lagos, Nigeria: Victor Osimhen does not forget the past. Never: it is his strength, it is his inspiration and also the teacher of a life who in 23 years first took so much from him and then decided to give him everything. " Yes, I have everything ." And when he says it and his eyes become clear for an almost elusive moment, you realize what gratitude means.. Osi is a warrior center-forward with fire inside , so much so that yesterday Spalletti decided to remove him from training after a contrast between Anguissa - Ostigard and a vibrant protest - typical things on the pitch - but all in all he is also a romantic man capable of telling emotions, feelings and dreams. Victor Osimhen is the same story as him: a true story.

Before you renew Amazon Prime, read this
CAPITAL ONE SHOPPING
Before you renew Amazon Prime, read this
She runs like the wind and never stops: where does all this strength come from?

“I love Nigerian cuisine. All of our foods: that's where I get most of my energy. But I also like pasta with tomato sauce. And lasagna ».

Nigeria is the Great Mother and she, as she likes to call herself, is: "Just a boy from Olusosun".

«Olusosun is a special place for me. It is a place where no one gives you anything and you have to fight for everything. Also to eat. I had to overcome my limits to live ».

Today, however, Osimhen is one of the forwards on the cover. Napoli values ​​it over 100 million euros.

«I have experienced very difficult moments, even private ones, but Napoli have always been close to me and this is one of the reasons why I am here. So I play for the club and the team and never for myself. For the rest, I think I deserve the hype and the good things that are said about me, even though I believe I can still improve in many aspects ».

Enthusiasm for Napoli, but Spalletti is an iron sergeant
LOOK AT THE GALLERY
Enthusiasm for Napoli, but Spalletti is an iron sergeant
She's happy?

"Of course! I'm in a beautiful city and a wonderful club. Great. Naples is one of the best places to be a footballer: Diego Armando Maradona played here, the best ever, and I consider it a privilege and a great honor to play in the stadium named after him ».

The Scudetto would have multiplied his happiness ...

«We were very, very close to the Scudetto: we all gave everything to win it, but this is football. It was and remains a dream: we will try again. Even the Champions League, however, was a dream and we achieved it ».

An era is over and a new era is dawning.

«The team has changed a lot. Insigne, Ospina, Koulibaly, Mertens and Ghoulam, key men and great leaders, have gone and I want to thank them: I love them all and wish them only the best. Now, however, there are other leaders: I'm happy for Giovanni Di Lorenzo, the new captain, and then there's Mario Rui. And among other things, new good, determined and technical players have arrived who will help us fill the void left by these great champions ».

There are Olivera, Ostigard, Kvaratskhelia. Soon Kim too.

«They will increase our quality. Few believe that we will be competitive for the Scudetto and it is an opinion that I respect: I, however, think that in the next season we will be able to do much, much better than the last. We will do everything to further improve: we are very motivated, we worked well in Dimaro and now we continue in Castel di Sangro. Napoli is still strong. Definitely strong ».

She too, Osimhen, speaks like a leader.

«I repeat: our points of reference are Mario and Giovanni, they are the ones who lead by example, but each of us, on the pitch, must take on his own responsibilities. Too easy for them to do it, we must all be leaders: I have these things inside and I make them grow in the way I motivate the team and in which I am close to my teammates. I always say we can do it. And all this also gives me the impetus to continue and insist ».

Do you like his nickname? Oh yeah.

"Yes a lot. Nobody calls me Victor anymore. '

Good. Lukaku, Lautaro, Immobile, Dybala, Vlahovic, Osi: who will be the top scorer?

"They are all great strikers, but this is not my goal: I would be happier to win the Scudetto with the team."

Without his goals it will be difficult. Serve seriously, think about it.

«Well, it will be a good fight: Immobile is my favorite Italian striker. I like it a lot. Vlahovic is also very strong. Then Lukaku is back, there is Lautaro. And there I am. It will be a good fight ».

Maybe with a little more luck, why not.

«It would help, yes. I am sick of injuries ». Who runs faster: Osimhen or Leao? «Leao is fast but ... I'm really fast».

Osi or Kvara?

«I am the fastest of the team! He too, however, is fast ball and chain. He is very technical ».

Osi or Bolt?

"Bolt!" He laughs.

Returning to the championship, the competition is considerable: Juve, Milan, Inter, Rome, Lazio, Fiorentina, Atalanta.

«I like watching my team and I think it's always the strongest. Juve, however, has strengthened a lot with Di Maria and Pogba, and then Inter with Lukaku, Roma with Dybala ... We too, however, have made great purchases ».

Speaking of the transfer market: you have been compared to Bayern, Newcastle, Arsenal, United, Atletico.

«I'm in Napoli. And I have great respect for my club ».

Let's be honest: the fans are still worried.

«They are just rumors of the market: I'm fine here and I've never had such close relationships with everyone as at this moment. I spoke to the president, he is the one who decides, and he reassured me by explaining the club's plans. I am happy with what he told me and the purchases are of quality: words were followed by deeds. I am very happy to play with Napoli and we will see in the future ».

How is your relationship with Spalletti?

«He is a top coach: every day he tries to motivate me and make me make the most of the potential I have. I think he is the ideal coach for me at this stage: he is one of the reasons why I always give my best. I am happy when he is satisfied with my performance ».

Drogba spoke highly of her.

«He is my idol, my example: he has always motivated me to become who I am and one day I hope to get closer to him. Today I am also inspired by Harry Kane, but there are many strikers around who I like and from whom they can learn something ».

What do you like besides football?

«The Nba and especially wrestling: the great Randy Orton is my favorite, I never miss a match. And then I love rap, I like music that comes from the soul: when I listen to it I feel inspired. I remember where I was before, what I went through, and where I am today. Music, however, depends on the mood: if I have to reflect, think deeply, I prefer soft music ».

His Naples: the city, the people, the life.

"I like everything. Much. When I go out, on foot or by car, people make me feel really important: they greet me, they cheer me on. One thing I understood about Napoli is that people are crazy for football and for the team. The warmth and support are truly insane and never lacking: the fans are always there no matter how things go. Can I take advantage? ».

You're welcome.

«I want to say that I appreciate them so much for what they give us: with God's help I hope to do well on the pitch and thank them even better. I want to make them proud of me. In this season that will begin in Verona we will be more and more united: thank you Napoli fans, thank you very much, from the heart ».

Does Victor have a dream?

“First of all: I'm here and I'm proud of myself. Where did I come from: I had to start from scratch twice after being rejected by two clubs, but then finally Lilla offered me a chance to redeem and now I'm in Naples. Today I can do whatever I want and I consider myself lucky. I have already realized my dreams: the new one that will come will be like a bonus ».

Napoli tension: Spalletti sends Osimhen away00:26
WATCH THE VIDEO
Napoli tension: Spalletti sends Osimhen away
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Exclusive Osimhen: "This Naples will surprise you"

Post by txj »

Serie A this season will be tasty...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp