ALL OF YOU ThAT DISSED NWAKALI MARK YOURSELVES

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
ALL OF YOU ThAT DISSED NWAKALI MARK YOURSELVES

Post by jette1 »

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgeyaMbuS- ... MyMTA2M2Y=
I HAVE LISTED YOUR NAMES
Nwakali settling down at new home
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ALL OF YOU ThAT DISSED NWAKALI MARK YOURSELVES

Post by 1naija »

Not everyone has Instagram.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:35 am Not everyone has Instagram.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: wetin you get? Snapchat? :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

jette1 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:19 pm https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgeyaMbuS- ... MyMTA2M2Y=
I HAVE LISTED YOUR NAMES
I too have no instagram but I think may be you wait a bit? He usually shows glimpses early in his many tenures and then fizzles. I hope he does well but a bit early for the premature jubilation.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jette1 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:19 pm https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgeyaMbuS- ... MyMTA2M2Y=
I HAVE LISTED YOUR NAMES
Love tIme. imho, his development I will be the most important addition to SE once he starts to perform regularly. There’s no other player that can do what he can on the pitch. Pass, tackles, dribble, dead ball,corners aggression and reads the game well. He can be the new Oliseh . :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Linked in and indeed. JOB related apps. You and Kongi should try those sometimes.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:37 am
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I HAVE LISTED YOUR NAMES
Good luck to the bloke
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Thank God for the lad. Let’s pray he takes full advantage of this opportunity.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Good luck to the lad.
I’m not a believer, but would be delighted if he proves me wrong.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I think he will do well. He did really well in the Second division when he was loaned out two seasons ago. I was impressed most times I saw him play for Huesca when they were in La Liga. He just needs consistent playing time and needs to cut out off the field distractions.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

1niaja is the type to like his own pictures.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:13 am
I HAVE LISTED YOUR NAMES
Love tIme. imho, his development I will be the most important addition to SE once he starts to perform regularly. There’s no other player that can do what he can on the pitch. Pass, tackles, dribble, dead ball,corners aggression and reads the game well. He can be the new Oliseh . :thumb:
you need glasses
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

olu wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:54 pm I think he will do well. He did really well in the Second division when he was loaned out two seasons ago. I was impressed most times I saw him play for Huesca when they were in La Liga. He just needs consistent playing time and needs to cut out off the field distractions.
What off field distraction ?

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

olu wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:54 pm I think he will do well. He did really well in the Second division when he was loaned out two seasons ago. I was impressed most times I saw him play for Huesca when they were in La Liga. He just needs consistent playing time and needs to cut out off the field distractions.
Then your bar for him is very low..... Huesca was poor all season and Nwakali was awful.

He can and I pray he does make a career for himself as a footballer but will never be good enough for the SE unfortunately....

The talent is there but he is piss poor mentally..
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

amafolas wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:26 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:13 am
I HAVE LISTED YOUR NAMES
you need glasses
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Ponferradina finished 8th in La Liga2 last season. They appear to be making a push for La Liga. Good move for Nwakali, I think❗️

Cheers.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

1naija wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:40 am Linked in and indeed. JOB related apps. You and Kongi should try those sometimes.
:rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Enyi wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:14 am
Then your bar for him is very low..... Huesca was poor all season and Nwakali was awful.

He can and I pray he does make a career for himself as a footballer but will never be good enough for the SE unfortunately....

The talent is there but he is piss poor mentally..
See your life; So you acknowledged his talent but tosses him to the dogs for his injuries. Would you label someone with a broken finger piss poor just because they happen to have a finger broken. Emotional health injury is no different from physical health injuries; Just as your finger injuries can be healed so could emotional injuries. High time you Nigerians stop stigmatizing people because they happen to experience emotional deprivation.

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

"mark yourselves" for dissing a player released by a division 2 team for joining another division 2 team? Lol...you must really like Nwakali.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

bushboy wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:41 pm "mark yourselves" for dissing a player released by a division 2 team for joining another division 2 team? Lol...you must really like Nwakali.
you must have atrocious boring life

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jette1 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:17 pm
bushboy wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:41 pm "mark yourselves" for dissing a player released by a division 2 team for joining another division 2 team? Lol...you must really like Nwakali.
you must have atrocious boring life
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

:rotf:
:rotf: :rotf:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Nwakali has been plagued by a stigma of negative perception, mostly through no fault of his own, which is the main reason he hasn’t broken into the big leagues. I believe he has the natural talent and skills to prove himself on the pitch. Indeed, I’ll wager that within the next two seasons, he will have made his mark big time in one of the top five leagues❗️

Cheers.