ALL OF YOU ThAT DISSED NWAKALI MARK YOURSELVES

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ALL OF YOU ThAT DISSED NWAKALI MARK YOURSELVES

Post by Lolly »

gochino wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:24 pm
Lolly wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:17 pm
bret- hart wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:02 pm I don't get the Nwakali hate. Dude is good.
Fans have a right to appraise him and make their own judgement about his play. If I don’t fancy him, I don’t see how that qualifies as hate.

The common factor amongst the clubs he had played is that he hasn’t impressed enough to get a big money move to a bigger club. So, you must admit most of his detractors can’t be wrong.

And from what I have seen of him (albeit not more that 5 full league matches and his U20 appearances at the World Cup), he is too casual and does not put enough energy into his game both on and off the ball. In simple terms, he is lazy.

But I genuinely wish him well but I don’t agree he must be a starter for the SE because he has the ability to spray a couple of long passes or set pieces. Even at my age, I can still do the same. Football is much more than that at international level.
How many Nigerians playing in that position at the moment are playing for big clubs? Why do you expect his case to be different?
You obviously missed my point. Players like Aribo, Emmanuel Dennis, Onyeka, Zaidu, Bassey and others got their chance after moving to bigger clubs. They impressed enough to get big money moves. And if had they stayed in the lower divisions or in the reserves, they would not be playing for the SE today.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Lolly wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:13 am
gochino wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:24 pm
Lolly wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:17 pm
bret- hart wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:02 pm I don't get the Nwakali hate. Dude is good.
Fans have a right to appraise him and make their own judgement about his play. If I don’t fancy him, I don’t see how that qualifies as hate.

The common factor amongst the clubs he had played is that he hasn’t impressed enough to get a big money move to a bigger club. So, you must admit most of his detractors can’t be wrong.

And from what I have seen of him (albeit not more that 5 full league matches and his U20 appearances at the World Cup), he is too casual and does not put enough energy into his game both on and off the ball. In simple terms, he is lazy.

But I genuinely wish him well but I don’t agree he must be a starter for the SE because he has the ability to spray a couple of long passes or set pieces. Even at my age, I can still do the same. Football is much more than that at international level.
How many Nigerians playing in that position at the moment are playing for big clubs? Why do you expect his case to be different?
You obviously missed my point. Players like Aribo, Emmanuel Dennis, Onyeka, Zaidu, Bassey and others got their chance after moving to bigger clubs. They impressed enough to get big money moves. And if had they stayed in the lower divisions or in the reserves, they would not be playing for the SE today.
I think you are missing my point, Nigerian midfield playmakers or deep lying playmakers in big leagues are very rare, what we have in Europe are mostly strikers and wingers and some defensive midfielders.
Mikel was converted to defensive midfielder, even Oliseh started his journey in Europe as a number 10 but just like Mikel, he was converted to a defensive midfielder. My point is that it is more difficult for a Nigerian player in this position to be signed by a big club but that is not an indicator of how good he is.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Sunset wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:28 pm
Enyi wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:56 pm
Sunset wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:28 pm
Enyi wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:22 pm
jette1 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:24 pm
Enyi wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:14 am
olu wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:54 pm I think he will do well. He did really well in the Second division when he was loaned out two seasons ago. I was impressed most times I saw him play for Huesca when they were in La Liga. He just needs consistent playing time and needs to cut out off the field distractions.
Then your bar for him is very low..... Huesca was poor all season and Nwakali was awful.

He can and I pray he does make a career for himself as a footballer but will never be good enough for the SE unfortunately....

The talent is there but he is piss poor mentally..
See your life; So you acknowledged his talent but tosses him to the dogs for his injuries. Would you label someone with a broken finger piss poor just because they happen to have a finger broken. Emotional health injury is no different from physical health injuries; Just as your finger injuries can be healed so could emotional injuries. High time you Nigerians stop stigmatizing people because they happen to experience emotional deprivation.
Firstly, I am not Nigerian, love and follow Nigerian football but not Nigerian, married to one but still not Nigerian……

I recommended Nwakali to Arsenal, Ljungberg saw him train was impressed but 2 weeks down the line…it was clear that he didn’t have what it takes to make it at the top level….

Same Lungberg, took Saka from the u-16s to the u-23s so it is not a race thing….

Nwakali unfortunately, humble boy but not the mentality to be what we all here hoped he will be…
Hmmm you do realize Nwakali couldn't make an appearance for Arsenal at any level due to him not getting a work permit? So I'm not sure how Lungberg's name came up
Not having a work permit does not stop you from training. Awoniyi trained with the Liverpool first team without work permit….u can Google it or ask around thanks
And is that supposed to be an achievement or am I missing something?

The point is, Due to not being granted a work permit, neither Awoniyi or Nwakali were able to make a single appearance (at any level) for the premier league clubs they were signed to. So trying to compare it to someone that has gone through their entire youth system makes little sense.
Sorry what? I think you are missing something sorry….

U train with the squad with or without work permit and if your good enough, the club can either apply for a special talent visa or loan out until u can get a work permit….

Neither of the above showed that…..to the point, Nwakali was not good enough for Arsenal (that’s Arsenal at its lowest point) then and he is not good enough for the SE now…
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I think some of you guys need to respect the fact that some members of this forum have access to information the majority don’t have.
It’s not only when it’s convenient to label someone an ‘agent’ (in a negative sense) that we need recognize.

I’m sure, if Enyi was saying glowing things about Nwakali and even adding the race card, most of you wouldn’t doubt his story for a minute.

Unless you all have convinced yourselves he is here to tell blatant lies, there is no reason to doubt what he has said about Ljumberg and his views on Nwakali.

It might be painful, but so far, the evidence seems to support that assessment.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Damunk wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:13 pm
Sunset wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:57 pm
Damunk wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:32 pm
Sunset wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:31 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:01 pm Very good player but I don't think he's better than or as good as kelechi Nwakali.
I don't think you can really compare them as they're two completely different styles of Midfielders, they'd complement eachother very well if partnered together
Sunset,
You are a well respect contributor to Eagles Nest.
Can you explain where this continued fascination with K Nwakali comes from?
He is constantly linked with a SE role and I honestly can’t see where performance matches the recommendation.

How much sentiment (if any) would you say is involved here?
Because there are several other players (albeit in other position) that are doing and have done far more in their careers that do not even come into the picture when the SE are being discussed.
That's the thing about opinions, we all have one and there's nothing wrong if we disagree, given he has represented the country already and didn't look out of place, I don't know why he wouldn't be a topic of discussion. Sentiments will alway play a part which is exactly why we had guys here justifying the call up of a 4th division Goalkeeper (at the time) a couple years ago. And its left to you to discuss those players you feel are more worthy, but I'm not one to bring down one player in order to big up the other.
I get that, but I’m asking you because your opinions are always well informed, even if we don’t agree on everything.
So, regarding Nwakali, I just thought it’d be interesting to hear your views on why he has maintained such a high level of interest and in fact belief that he can bring a rare quality to the level at which the SE operate.
Well in that case though i've said it before, its his skillset technically which is what IMO sets him apart from most of the CM's in our current talent pool mainly due to the fact that for the majority of his career he has played in midfield unlike a number of our midfielders who are either converted forwards or defenders. So there's a level of consistency in his play wrt ball retention.

This stat really surprised me tbh.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:45 pm I think some of you guys need to respect the fact that some members of this forum have access to information the majority don’t have.
It’s not only when it’s convenient to label someone an ‘agent’ (in a negative sense) that we need recognize.

I’m sure, if Enyi was saying glowing things about Nwakali and even adding the race card, most of you wouldn’t doubt his story for a minute.

Unless you all have convinced yourselves he is here to tell blatant lies, there is no reason to doubt what he has said about Ljumberg and his views on Nwakali.

Doc, there is something seemingly personal about Enyi's dislike of Nwakali (he might be too close to the entire situation). I just don't get how we can conclude that Nwakali is not good enough for the SE when we've seen him play for the SE and be at the least 'decent'. Our midfield options are dire as it is right now, its not like we have any big CM talents out there aside from Ndidi and the newly found Iwobi. Etebo is not playing, Onyeka is barely playing, Aribo is really a support striker than a CM, who else do we have? Nwakali to me is objectively a better player than the one in the Danish league that supposedly AC Milan is going after (I highly doubt it, but we shall see). I watch so many of his games where he's just so anonymous just doing the simplest of things in the friggin Danish league and CL qualifiers where his team got whooped like 5 or 6-0 aggregate by Benfica. I don't see why it such a bad thing to have Nwakali in the mix to able to use some of his talents like his long passing and set piece taking skills. It really baffles me why he's so against him being in the SE mix...and I'm not sure why...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:53 pm
Damunk wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:45 pm I think some of you guys need to respect the fact that some members of this forum have access to information the majority don’t have.

Doc, there is something seemingly personal about Enyi's dislike of Nwakali (he might be too close to the entire situation). I just don't get how we can conclude that Nwakali is not good enough for the SE when we've seen him play for the SE and be at the least 'decent'. Our midfield options are dire as it is right now, its not like we have any big CM talents out there aside from Ndidi and the newly found Iwobi. Etebo is not playing, Onyeka is barely playing, Aribo is really a support striker than a CM, who else do we have? Nwakali to me is objectively a better player than the one in the Danish league that supposedly AC Milan is going after (I highly doubt it, but we shall see). I watch so many of his games where he's just so anonymous just doing the simplest of things in the friggin Danish league and CL qualifiers where his team got whooped like 5 or 6-0 aggregate by Benfica. I don't see why it such a bad thing to have Nwakali in the mix to able to use some of his talents like his long passing and set piece taking skills. It really baffles me why he's so against him being in the SE mix...and I'm not sure why...
Mace

The truth is that if we were discussing Nwakali in the 1980s or so, he will be a shoo-in and we will probably think of him as an all time great. But football changes. At the moment, one-way players are rarely in vogue.

Remember that even Nwakali, in one interview, described his position as a deep-lying midfielder. That, bros, requires consistent and persistent defensive effort. In essence, he must also be great when his ream does not have the ball. He must still put up 110% effort. That really is the issue with Nwakali and having to be that player consistently. Skill wise there is absolutely no doubt that Nwakali has IT. The questions arise about doing the JOB when he does not have the ball and doing the JOB each and every moment.

In the video here, you see him break up plays!! That is what he needs to do often and consistently. We know already that he has incredible vision and he has exquisite ball retention skill.
Last edited by Enugu II on Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Well, to be fair, he’s not the only one here who isn’t convinced about Nwakali’s quality. We are many.
Granted, we all have our biases - mine is Onuachu, yours is Okoye :taunt:
But it’s allowed.

I just feel that biases have a bit more legitimacy when the facts support that ‘bias’.
In the case of the two Kelechis - Nwakali and Iheanacho - I believe a lot of that bias has to do with our great expectations after both won top individual (Golden Boot/Ball) laurels at their respective U17 World Cups.
But since then, they’ve not quite met the huge expectations we’ve harbored and we are unwilling to let go.

By the way, Etebo was the best passer at the 2019 AFCON.
I posted the stats on CE at the time to everyone’s shock, including mine.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:24 pm

Well, to be fair, he’s not the only one here who isn’t convinced about Nwakali’s quality. We are many.
But it’s allowed.

I just feel that biases have a bit more legitimacy when the facts support that ‘bias’.
In the case of the two Kelechis - Nwakali and Iheanacho - I believe a lot of that bias has to do with our great expectations after both won top individual (Golden Boot/Ball) laurels at their respective U17 World Cups.
But since then, they’ve not quite met the huge expectations we’ve harbored and we are unwilling to let go.

I’m not sure I’m following, I didn’t say anything derogatory about Etebo, and don’t include me in the shock, I was the only one saying Etebo was having a better ANC than Ndidi and how I didn’t understand how folks on CE were lambasting him while my friends from other countries were asking me ‘who is that number 8? He’s a baller’. But the fact is he’s not even training right now, and we saw how useless a half fit Etebo was against Ghana, including the other midfielders Enyi has hyped like Onyeka and the other bricklayer that plays in France. All I’m saying is we are thin in CM so shouldn’t just be throwing away someone like Nwakali that CAN be useful as he showed in the 2 games he played in the last ANC. But when someone can’t even admit that Nwakali did anything of use at the ANC then I know they have a serious bias towards him…

Btw, I heard you threw a parry when Okoye finally made the bench :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:10 pm
Damunk wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:24 pm

But it’s allowed.

I’m not sure I’m following, I didn’t say anything derogatory about Etebo, and don’t include me in the shock, I was the only one saying Etebo was having a better ANC than Ndidi and how I didn’t understand how folks on CE were lambasting him while my friends from other countries were asking me ‘who is that number 8? He’s a baller’. But the fact is he’s not even training right now, and we saw how useless a half fit Etebo was against Ghana, including the other midfielders Enyi has hyped like Onyeka and the other bricklayer that plays in France.
Come, where did I say or even imply that you made derogatory comments about Etebo? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You’re seeing things and reading things that are not there.
If anything, I mentioned him to support your view that long passing midfielders are a key element to any team. In Etebo’s case, many didn’t appreciate his role in the team and still don’t.
All I’m saying is we are thin in CM so shouldn’t just be throwing away someone like Nwakali that CAN be useful as he showed in the 2 games he played in the last ANC. But when someone can’t even admit that Nwakali did anything of use at the ANC then I know they have a serious bias towards him…
And the argument against him is that his contribution to the team hasn’t been significant enough to make a case for his continued inclusion.
That’s not bias. It’s just a different pov from your subjective opinion.
The case against Nwakali probably wouldn’t be coming up so often if those pushing his case didn’t pop up so frequently arguing as if he is Nigeria’s KDB in unlawful detention. :rotf:
So it’s more a reaction than anything else.
Btw, I heard you threw a parry when Okoye finally made the bench
:taunt:
Yes o.
Our fasting and praying is beginning to work and finally you and your village people are losing your powers holding the young man’s career…. :rotf:
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Seems he had another solid display in their MD 2 win where he got the most votes by their fans for the MOTM

[tweet][/tweet]
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

PASEIRO must have a free hand picking players and Nwakali must be on his list
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

jette1 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:49 am PASEIRO must have a free hand picking players and Nwakali must be on his list
If he is delivering for his club, then we should expect him to be called up and to be tested on some of the upcoming friendlies.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

I may have been wrong. He just scored a goal for the first time in eons. Getting playing time and making good use of it. 1 goal, 1 assist so far. Happy to eat this humble pie but it is a long season. Let’s stay hopeful and wish the guy good health and continued progress.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kawawa wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:26 pm I may have been wrong. He just scored a goal for the first time in eons. Getting playing time and making good use of it. 1 goal, 1 assist so far. Happy to eat this humble pie but it is a long season. Let’s stay hopeful and wish the guy good health and continued progress.
This is what happens when you attend a poor public school. You are always wrong. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:42 pm
kawawa wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:26 pm I may have been wrong. He just scored a goal for the first time in eons. Getting playing time and making good use of it. 1 goal, 1 assist so far. Happy to eat this humble pie but it is a long season. Let’s stay hopeful and wish the guy good health and continued progress.
This is what happens when you attend a poor public school. You are always wrong. :oops:
Says the guy who punctuates every sentence with an emoji.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

KELECHI NWAKALI, THE THERMOMETER OF EL TORALÍN
https://fondosegunda.com/index.php/2022 ... l-toralin/
BY ALBERTO RIVAS09/28/2022580
COMPARTIR:

His arrival was one of the great operations of the summer market. The Nigerian landed in Bercian lands after a journey of controversy and disappointment in Huesca. His departure from El Alcoraz transformed him into a very appetizing candy for the rest of the La Liga Smartbank teams, opting for an entity that does not stop growing with the passing of the seasons.

Gomes has given Nwakali the deeds of the team to manage at will a midfield that bears his stamp and quality in every game he plays. The Bercian thermometer knows when to heat up the game with brazenness, overflow and vision of the game , but also how to cool it down with pause, temper and experience in the category .

The master of the engine room
His seventh marvel against Zaragoza makes it clear that Ponferradina was not wrong. In addition to possessing an unquestionable technique, Kelechi can adapt to any duel situation with stripes and shots that end up becoming works of art in the second category of Spanish football.

Kelechi Nwakali, the new 'commander' of the Deportivo midfield | lion news

Last year he did not score or assist with the Huesca team, but his arrival in Alcorcón on 20/21 brought with it a change in the pottery machine room with four goals and infinite resources for the yellow team . In Ponferrada he has acquired some gallons that were doubted from other parts of Spain and he is beginning to be that player with enough legs to touch the highest category of our football one day . At 24 years old, the Nigerian's roof is imperceptible to the human eye and only he will decide where he wants and wants to play.

Nwakali, total footballer
His adaptation has been immediate and everything that surrounds the player makes us think that he will become one of the names of the 22/23 campaign. Qualities, technique, strength, pinpoint eye and enormous power in the offensive and defensive phases make him a total footballer for the puzzle of the Portuguese coach.

Omnipresent Nwakali, Ojeda 'talisman' and Master vindicated

It only remains to let him be and do with the blue and white elastic that he proudly wears every weekend. He already has the supporters of the region in his pocket and if he continues like this, Ponfe will not hesitate to undertake any madness to retain him in a club that has been characterized in recent years by having a wand and a top hat in midfield . Kelechi and ten more .
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Sunset wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:17 am KELECHI NWAKALI, THE THERMOMETER OF EL TORALÍN
COMPARTIR:

His arrival was one of the great operations of the summer market. The Nigerian landed in Bercian lands after a journey of controversy and disappointment in Huesca. His departure from El Alcoraz transformed him into a very appetizing candy for the rest of the La Liga Smartbank teams, opting for an entity that does not stop growing with the passing of the seasons.

Gomes has given Nwakali the deeds of the team to manage at will a midfield that bears his stamp and quality in every game he plays. The Bercian thermometer knows when to heat up the game with brazenness, overflow and vision of the game , but also how to cool it down with pause, temper and experience in the category .

His seventh marvel against Zaragoza makes it clear that Ponferradina was not wrong. In addition to possessing an unquestionable technique, Kelechi can adapt to any duel situation with stripes and shots that end up becoming works of art in the second category of Spanish football.

Last year he did not score or assist with the Huesca team, but his arrival in Alcorcón on 20/21 brought with it a change in the pottery machine room with four goals and infinite resources for the yellow team . In Ponferrada he has acquired some gallons that were doubted from other parts of Spain and he is beginning to be that player with enough legs to touch the highest category of our football one day . At 24 years old, the Nigerian's roof is imperceptible to the human eye and only he will decide where he wants and wants to play.

His adaptation has been immediate and everything that surrounds the player makes us think that he will become one of the names of the 22/23 campaign. Qualities, technique, strength, pinpoint eye and enormous power in the offensive and defensive phases make him a total footballer for the puzzle of the Portuguese coach.

It only remains to let him be and do with the blue and white elastic that he proudly wears every weekend. He already has the supporters of the region in his pocket and if he continues like this, Ponfe will not hesitate to undertake any madness to retain him in a club that has been characterized in recent years by having a wand and a top hat in midfield . Kelechi and ten more .
Kelechi is the final piece to our midfield conundrum, him and Iwobi will make for a fantastic midfield pairing.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:38 am
Sunset wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:17 am KELECHI NWAKALI, THE THERMOMETER OF EL TORALÍN
COMPARTIR:

Kelechi is the final piece to our midfield conundrum, him and Iwobi will make for a fantastic midfield pairing.
His game is perfectly suited to play with Iwobi and Ndidi, he’s true gem.
OCCUPY NFF!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

COMPARTIR:

This only confirms what some of us have known all along. Kelechi Nwakali is an immensely gifted footballer. I hope the whole world gets to know that too someday❗️

Cheers.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

I go just laugh at this blinds when that day comes and Poseiro have nwakali with arm band filling the vacuum we haven’t been able fill since mikel exited the team. It’s no longer a question of if but one of when
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

jette1 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:24 am I go just laugh at this blinds when that day comes and Poseiro have nwakali with arm band filling the vacuum we haven’t been able fill since mikel exited the team. It’s no longer a question of if but one of when
Both his supporters and detractors want the best for the SE. We all wait for the day he will deliver the goods for us if that day comes.

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:24 am I go just laugh at this blinds when that day comes and Poseiro have nwakali with arm band filling the vacuum we haven’t been able fill since mikel exited the team. It’s no longer a question of if but one of when
We pray so.
But he hasn’t convinced that many people yet, and definitely not the people that matter.
But maybe he is getting there.
That’s what we ALL want.