PINNICK.....Nigeria May Host AFCON 2025 (How about Security?)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: PINNICK.....Nigeria May Host AFCON 2025 (How about Security?)

Post by Damunk »

Odas wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:23 pm
1naija wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:48 pm Uncle, but Nigeria will benefit a lot more from it than whatever Pinnicks motive is.
Odas wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:09 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:48 am Pinnick trying another gimmick to remain chairman. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Exactly what I thought, bro. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Master 1Naija,

Are you sure of what you said? Assuming all the accusations of the NFF corruption is true, what if Pinnick and his men do us a 'film trick', and pocket all the monies Nigeria and Republic of Benin would have gotten?
I’m not one to jump on the bandwagon and I am likely in the minority here, but the overwhelming majority talking about “massive NFF corruption” are simply voicing ‘feelings’ and/or echoing what “everyone else” is saying - not surprising in a country where probably half the population would accuse Jesus Christ himself of corruption if he were to vex, come down and rule Nigeria.
I guess only a few might have hard or insider evidence of NFF corruption. Nigerians pick and choose where they see corruption, not to mention how loudly they react to it.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

He can't embezzle the boost such tournament gives the economy of the host city and state. That's why cities fight to host major conventions and events.
1naija wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:48 pm Uncle, but Nigeria will benefit a lot more from it than whatever Pinnicks motive is.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:48 am Pinnick trying another gimmick to remain chairman. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Master 1Naija,

Are you sure of what you said? Assuming all the accusations of the NFF corruption is true, what if Pinnick and his men do us a 'film trick', and pocket all the monies Nigeria and Republic of Benin would have gotten?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:09 am He can't embezzle the boost such tournament gives the economy of the host city and state. That's why cities fight to host major conventions and events.
Master 1Naija,

I know and see what you mean, but I wasn't referring to the financial boost the host Communities, Cities, States and et al will get from the tournament.

However, Pinnick will still benefit directly from the tournament if the accusation of the NFF corruptions are true, so ...
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.