H-Town folks, let's save our Obinna Nwobodo o

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
H-Town folks, let's save our Obinna Nwobodo o

Post by 1naija »

I have been here in Cincinnati since Monday and I haven't seen any credible black person since i got here. This is my second time here. The first time, I thought maybe it wss because i just stayed around the hotel. This time, I drove around, went to the gym, went to different spots to eat, and not a single black person in sight. I should have known when i walked into the meeting i came for and i was the only black person in the room.

Let's start a petition to bring our brother to the Houston Dynamo where he can see Naija and black girls with money, with good credit, that have their own shait like that guy in the video about Kevin Samuels said. He will see girls that are a little fat but think they need a dude that is 6'-4 with broad shoulders .... like there are many of us like that walking around.

Seriously, he needs to leave this place. At least in Houston he can run into Alozie...
Last edited by 1naija on Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: H-Town folks, let's save our Obinna Nwobodo o

Post by Bigpokey24 »

what is this ? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bring back or should I say rescue our Obinna campaign.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:47 pm what is this ? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

They do love him here though.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Cincinnati is 40% black according to 2020 Census (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogra ... population). I doubt the population has declined that much in 2 years. You are the first person I have ever heard imply the City is too white or at least not diverse. Are you sure you were in Cincinnati?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this is what uncle 1naija is looking for
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This is how ITK dey get una in a knot. This post is about bringing our Obinna to H-Town where we can easily monitor his progress, and he can meet Alozie. I clearly stated that I (with the capital "I") have not seen any CREDIBLE black person since i got here. Then I described credible person as a girl with good credit, got a little money, have her own shait like we have in H-Town. I even added those girls that are a little fat but think they need a dude that is 6'-4 with broad shoulders. Instead of you to pay attention to what I wrote, you ran kiti kiti kiti kiti to go and google "Are there black prople in Cincinnati?" . Is that not severe over sabi?
kawawa wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:22 pm Cincinnati is 40% black according to 2020 Census (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogra ... population). I doubt the population has declined that much in 2 years. You are the first person I have ever heard imply the City is too white or at least not diverse. Are you sure you were in Cincinnati?
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

1naija wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:17 am This is how ITK dey get una in a knot. This post is about bringing our Obinna to H-Town where we can easily monitor his progress, and he can meet Alozie. I clearly stated that I (with the capital "I") have not seen any CREDIBLE black person since i got here. Then I described credible person as a girl with good credit, got a little money, have her own shait like we have in H-Town. I even added those girls that are a little fat but think they need a dude that is 6'-4 with broad shoulders. Instead of you to pay attention to what I wrote, you ran kiti kiti kiti kiti to go and google "Are there black prople in Cincinnati?" . Is that not severe over sabi?
kawawa wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:22 pm Cincinnati is 40% black according to 2020 Census (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogra ... population). I doubt the population has declined that much in 2 years. You are the first person I have ever heard imply the City is too white or at least not diverse. Are you sure you were in Cincinnati?
I think you may want to read the first paragraph of your post again. If na joke about some fat girl with good credit and someone called Alozie then I am just dense and missed it. But that intro says no black people, when driving around, at the gym etc.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

The first paragraph says what I saw. Unless you saw what I saw driving around and going to the gym, you can't question the post. Are you suggesting i saw 40% black people and came here and lied?
kawawa wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:33 am
1naija wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:17 am This is how ITK dey get una in a knot. This post is about bringing our Obinna to H-Town where we can easily monitor his progress, and he can meet Alozie. I clearly stated that I (with the capital "I") have not seen any CREDIBLE black person since i got here. Then I described credible person as a girl with good credit, got a little money, have her own shait like we have in H-Town. I even added those girls that are a little fat but think they need a dude that is 6'-4 with broad shoulders. Instead of you to pay attention to what I wrote, you ran kiti kiti kiti kiti to go and google "Are there black prople in Cincinnati?" . Is that not severe over sabi?
I think you may want to read the first paragraph of your post again. If na joke about some fat girl with good credit and someone called Alozie then I am just dense and missed it. But that intro says no black people, when driving around, at the gym etc.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

How did you have time to type this rubbish while driving your 1993 toyota corolla Cabu Cabu??? :o :o :o :o :o :o
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bret Fart, my Toyota Camry pays more than what a bad, Piss poor agent earns.

bret- hart wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:39 am How did you have time to type this rubbish while driving your 1993 toyota corolla Cabu Cabu??? :o :o :o :o :o :o
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

This is where you have cincinati Bengals - tons of black NFL players. Cincy is a big sports town. It is diverse although their newer downtown can tilt a lil whiter but not as bad as some other parts of the US or boonies in England/Scotland
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I am staying downtown.
icee wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:30 pm This is where you have cincinati Bengals - tons of black NFL players. Cincy is a big sports town. It is diverse although their newer downtown can tilt a lil whiter but not as bad as some other parts of the US or boonies in England/Scotland
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

1naija wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:18 pm Bring back or should I say rescue our Obinna campaign.
Unku, you started your yearly Longerthroat tour © 1Naija early o.

When e go carry you reach our side?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

kawawa wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:22 pmCincinnati is 40% black according to 2020 Census (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogra ... population). I doubt the population has declined that much in 2 years. You are the first person I have ever heard imply the City is too white or at least not diverse. Are you sure you were in Cincinnati?
icee wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:30 pmThis is where you have cincinati Bengals - tons of black NFL players. Cincy is a big sports town. It is diverse although their newer downtown can tilt a lil whiter but not as bad as some other parts of the US or boonies in England/Scotland
All those "tons of black NFL players" live in the suburbs - outside Cincinnati!

Cincy is definitely a WEIRD place in regards to racial demographics. I have advised P&G, GE Aviation, GE Infrastructure, Great American, Cintas, Fifth-Third Bank, all based in Cincy, and rarely (if ever) has another person of color in the room - and it seems all "normal" to everyone else. Same with the downtown businesses, the tony bars and eateries - and yet there must somehow be a considerable number of black folks lurking about somewhere in the city given it had a black mayor in the 2000s.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

It was a preseason tour. Regular US tour begins late next month though early November. You will be notified of the dates once I release them. But please note that I have upgraded my taste buds from Louis XIII to Glefiddich 50. Level has changed.
Cellular wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:46 pm
1naija wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:18 pm Bring back or should I say rescue our Obinna campaign.
Unku, you started your yearly Longerthroat tour © 1Naija early o.

When e go carry you reach our side?
tmex12
Egg
Egg

Post by tmex12 »

Gotti wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:25 am
kawawa wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:22 pmCincinnati is 40% black according to 2020 Census (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogra ... population). I doubt the population has declined that much in 2 years. You are the first person I have ever heard imply the City is too white or at least not diverse. Are you sure you were in Cincinnati?
icee wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:30 pmThis is where you have cincinati Bengals - tons of black NFL players. Cincy is a big sports town. It is diverse although their newer downtown can tilt a lil whiter but not as bad as some other parts of the US or boonies in England/Scotland

Cincy is definitely a WEIRD place in regards to racial demographics. I have advised P&G, GE Aviation, GE Infrastructure, Great American, Cintas, Fifth-Third Bank, all based in Cincy, and rarely (if ever) has another person of color in the room - and it seems all "normal" to everyone else. Same with the downtown businesses, the tony bars and eateries - and yet there must somehow be a considerable number of black folks lurking about somewhere in the city given it had a black mayor in the 2000s.
I lived in Cincy for +6yrs & can tell you there are a number of black professionals spread across the companies you listed in the Cincy metropolis. It’s an extremely conservative area & mid level black professionals don’t then to stay for a long time. You get your stripes & experience and high tail it out of dodge for better opportunities.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

tmex12 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:46 pm
Gotti wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:25 am

Cincy is definitely a WEIRD place in regards to racial demographics. I have advised P&G, GE Aviation, GE Infrastructure, Great American, Cintas, Fifth-Third Bank, all based in Cincy, and rarely (if ever) has another person of color in the room - and it seems all "normal" to everyone else. Same with the downtown businesses, the tony bars and eateries - and yet there must somehow be a considerable number of black folks lurking about somewhere in the city given it had a black mayor in the 2000s. :
I lived in Cincy for +6yrs & can tell you there are a number of black professionals spread across the companies you listed in the Cincy metropolis. It’s an extremely conservative area & mid level black professionals don’t then to stay for a long time. You get your stripes & experience and high tail it out of dodge for better opportunities.
Completely understand my brothers. Most of us here by virtue of being accomplished immigrants in the US, work and interact at places where we are often one or few of our kind. I trained in two of the most elite institutions in the Northeastern part of the US but once I leave town for gown I am often one of my kind. If an alien landed in the places I have trained and worked they’d think only white folks live on earth. I live outside of Boston, nice neighborhood filled with docs from the nearby medical centers. Someone once asked my how (racially) diverse it is and I said very much; because we have one of every medical speciality :D :D