Olise, Eze, Madueke,Ebowei& chukwuemeka.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: Olise, Eze, Madueke,Ebowei& chukwuemeka.

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:49 am
jette1 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:39 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:37 pm Kai.. England is sitting on some real blue chip Nigerian players. Dang, worrahell. :shock:

We couldn’t possibly go 0-4 and lose out to England on all 4 could we? I think we’d be set for the next few yrs if we can grab at least 2 of them in addition to what we already have. If you were given a choice of 2 of the named players, who would you pick?

I’d pick Chukwuemeka and Olise .
In your own words; having Nigerian names doesn't make them Nigerians. So leave them alone
Only a f**l is unable to understand the difference between a comma and a semi-colon.
Dang! Y’all people insult each other over every little thing. I don’t know about Android phones but
You do know that the semi-colon is located on top of the comma. Maybe he has big fingers.

Back to the story, Olise never looked like he’ll play for us. I give Eze a 50-50 chance. I think we should put our energy on getting Balogun even though we are stacked in that area.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 has called up Chukwuemeka, Madueke, Mainoo (Ghana), and Teden Mengi (Angola) to its U21 squad.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Olise, Eze, Madueke,Ebowei& chukwuem

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

wiseone wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:05 am England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 has called up Chukwuemeka, Madueke, Mainoo (Ghana), and Teden Mengi (Angola) to its U21 squad.
These boys are just wasting away. How many youth games do they want to play for England before they realize they another 7yrs to get a call to the senior team?
OCCUPY NFF!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Bell wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:23 am WHAT I'D DO?

Pay attention to the millions of hidden talents being allowed to go waste in Nigeria.
Bell
Bell,

Common sense isn’t quite so common🤔🙂❗️

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:57 am
Damunk wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:24 am
vancity eagle wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:56 am England cannot have them all.

Put another way, unless these guys are satisfied to be capped once or twice for three lions they better think long term.

Will 3 lions start an all Nigerian first 11 ? Me thinks not.
Exactly.
Plus Saka
Plus Abraham
Plus Tomori

Let’s not even mention countless others in their U20 and U21 ranks
All likely going to the WC. If we had Saka and Tomori even Egu will be going to the wodcop. Instead na DNQ fever dey ravage us.
The grass always appears greener on the other side. We have Osimhen, Iwobi, Iheanacho, Lookman and Bassey; and they’re not inferior to Saka, Abraham and Tomori🤔❗️

Cheers.