2019 U17 set

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
2019 U17 set

Post by bret- hart »

I know those guys underachived but its looking like they have some ballers that should be the backbone of the SEs soon

Off the top

Samson Tijani- RB Salsburg
Akinkumi Amoo- FC Copenhagen
Olusegun Olakunle- FC Krasnador( Dude dropped a brace vs Ejuke's parent club)
Ibrahim Said- FC Viborg
Daniel Francis- Bayern Munich out on loan
Shaibu Suleman- GK for TP Mazambe
Malcolm Ebowei- Crystal Palace. Trained with the team. Really Should have been part of the final team but for Naija Wuruwuru and Magomago. I hope Pizarro will hand him a callup in September before England start sniffing around.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: 2019 U17 set

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sunset brought all these players to our attention. Hmmm someone is looking for credit
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Most of them still need to establish themselves as starters for their various clubs so we'll have to see how that goes.

Monsuru Opeyemi from that same set also made his senior debut in the Portuguese league today
[tweet][/tweet]
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Sunset wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:17 pm Most of them still need to establish themselves as starters for their various clubs so we'll have to see how that goes.

Monsuru Opeyemi from that same set also made his senior debut in the Portuguese league today
[tweet][/tweet]
True. These is another one too that plays in South Africa. They all look promising.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:58 pm I know those guys underachived but its looking like they have some ballers that should be the backbone of the SEs soon

Off the top

Ibrahim Said- FC Viborg
Malcolm Ebowei- Crystal Palace. Trained with the team. Really Should have been part of the final team but for Naija Wuruwuru and Magomago. I hope Pizarro will hand him a callup in September before England start sniffing around.
Was it also "Naija Wuruwuru and Magomago" that caused him to fail to make the cut at Arsenal and Rangers before finally landing at struggling Derby County? That's the nature of football bro. Development is not always linear. Frankly, if he was not English (that is, born in England), he would have probably since drifted into the backwaters if not into oblivion.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Gotti wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:05 am
bret- hart wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:58 pm I know those guys underachived but its looking like they have some ballers that should be the backbone of the SEs soon

Off the top

Ibrahim Said- FC Viborg
Was it also "Naija Wuruwuru and Magomago" that caused him to fail to make the cut at Arsenal and Rangers before finally landing at struggling Derby County? That's the nature of football bro. Development is not always linear. Frankly, if he was not English (that is, born in England), he would have probably since drifted into the backwaters if not into oblivion.
Gotti,

I think he was dropped for some minister’s son. I remember when it happened. I call that wuruwuru. Looking at where he is playing today and where is the boy he got dropped for playing?
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

[tweet][/tweet]
Gotti wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:05 am

Off the top

Ibrahim Said- FC Viborg
SIGNED. :clap:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics