Umar Sadiq - Gerard humiliation to 30 mil valuation

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Umar Sadiq - Gerard humiliation to 30 mil valuation

Post by danfo driver »

Lolly wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:20 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:04 pm
Showboy wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:49 pm Further issues with Watkins I understand.
Wonder what Watkins has in common with the others.

But hey! TxJ is up and ready, standing like a firm preek, ready to penetrate anyone for his beloved! :lol:
They are all black like Aribo.
Boom! You got the answer right! :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Lolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lolly »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:34 pm
Showboy wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:49 pm Further issues with Watkins I understand.

But hey! TxJ is up and ready, standing like a firm preek, ready to penetrate anyone for his beloved! :lol:
And you got it all wrong. :lol:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lolly wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:48 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:34 pm

And you got it all wrong. :lol:
I got it wrong, as in I said they are not all black like Aribo? :?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
seunt
Egg
Egg

Post by seunt »

And like Calvin Bassey!
"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." -Michael Jordan
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

I have question marks over Gerrard's coaching and man-management capabilities. Many tout him as a future LFC manager, I don't see it yet...
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

He would not be the first manager to get it wrong. Someone sold KDB and Mo Salah from Chelsea a bigger mistake than Gerald and Sadiq. Just saying. I think the points about Bassey and Aribo are valid and suggests it may just have been a football decision taken with data on hand but on the other hand the part about being banished to the kids though if true sounds punitive but not necessarily racist.
Btwn where is Sadiq supposedly going?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kawawa wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:49 pm He would not be the first manager to get it wrong. Someone sold KDB and Mo Salah from Chelsea a bigger mistake than Gerald and Sadiq. Just saying. I think the points about Bassey and Aribo are valid and suggests it may just have been a football decision taken with data on hand but on the other hand the part about being banished to the kids though if true sounds punitive but not necessarily racist.
Massa Massa, we sick? Massa Massa, we hungry? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Another Liverpudian, who will put his life on the line to defend his master, but doesnt realize that Gerrard looks at you and spits with disgust. :lol: :lol:

LOL. I am laughing at the foolishness of Seunt and Lollypop. :lol: And the funny part is that YOU are an example of the reason I was toying with Lollypop. :lol: :lol: For those of you who went to run down public schools, with zero history lessons, slave masters who abhorred blacks were fooking black women regularly. Many of them fell in love with their black mistresses and history actually recorded some slave masters who taught their black mistresses how to read and write, wrote them love letters and were taking counsel from them. Then you have the house negro, who was the right hand support of the slave master and will spend time with him and take drinks with him. Dey there! Na today racist dey get black friends? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: talk about not knowing or understanding history. Careful o! Before your naïveté lands you inside hot soup. You may love him because he captained the white club that you are ready to die for, but he will NEVER love you back. this has always been the greatest mistake of every unintelligent black man. Go and ask OJ Simpson. :D
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The YeyeMan wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:45 am I have question marks over Gerrard's coaching and man-management capabilities. Many tout him as a future LFC manager, I don't see it yet...

I'm not convinced about his coaching
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:17 pm For those of you who went to run down public schools, with zero history lessons, slave masters who abhorred blacks were fooking black women regularly. Many of them fell in love with their black mistresses and history actually recorded some slave masters who taught their black mistresses how to read and write, wrote them love letters and were taking counsel from them. Then you have the house negro, who was the right hand support of the slave master and will spend time with him and take drinks with him. Dey there! Na today racist dey get black friends? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: talk about not knowing or understanding history. Careful o! Before your naïveté lands you inside hot soup. You may love him because he captained the white club that you are ready to die for, but he will NEVER love you back. this has always been the greatest mistake of every unintelligent black man. Go and ask OJ Simpson. :D
Quite discerning. You can say those again. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Lolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lolly »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:17 pm
kawawa wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:49 pm He would not be the first manager to get it wrong. Someone sold KDB and Mo Salah from Chelsea a bigger mistake than Gerald and Sadiq. Just saying. I think the points about Bassey and Aribo are valid and suggests it may just have been a football decision taken with data on hand but on the other hand the part about being banished to the kids though if true sounds punitive but not necessarily racist.

Another Liverpudian, who will put his life on the line to defend his master, but doesnt realize that Gerrard looks at you and spits with disgust. :lol: :lol:

LOL. I am laughing at the foolishness of Seunt and Lollypop. :lol: And the funny part is that YOU are an example of the reason I was toying with Lollypop. :lol: :lol: For those of you who went to run down public schools, with zero history lessons, slave masters who abhorred blacks were fooking black women regularly. Many of them fell in love with their black mistresses and history actually recorded some slave masters who taught their black mistresses how to read and write, wrote them love letters and were taking counsel from them. Then you have the house negro, who was the right hand support of the slave master and will spend time with him and take drinks with him. Dey there! Na today racist dey get black friends? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: talk about not knowing or understanding history. Careful o! Before your naïveté lands you inside hot soup. You may love him because he captained the white club that you are ready to die for, but he will NEVER love you back. this has always been the greatest mistake of every unintelligent black man. Go and ask OJ Simpson. :D
I wonder how people like you live and survive in obodo oyinbo with this kind of mindset. I bet you have a shitty life going by some of the stuff you post here. And then you post silly emojis laughing at your own foolishness. Na so oyinbo do you?

Gerrard is paid to manage a football club and get results else he stands the risk of being fired. And he doesn't have to like a footballer's skin colour to sign him and play him (Aribo, Bassey), and the player doesn't have to like Gerrard's skin colour either to sign for him and play for the club, and give 100%. Same way I am almost certain you work for white bosses and run errands for them or do business with them, even though you dislike them going by your many posts. That is a fact of life. So spare us the history and stop behaving like a loser who blames the white man for all his woes.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lolly wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:35 pm I wonder how people like you live and survive in obodo oyinbo with this kind of mindset. I bet you have a shitty life going by some of the stuff you post here. And then you post silly emojis laughing at your own foolishness. Na so oyinbo do you?
:D
Same way I am almost certain you work for white bosses and run errands for them or do business with them, even though you dislike them going by your many posts.
That is a fact of life. So spare us the history and stop behaving like a loser who blames the white man for all his woes.
Lollypop, With your deep love and support of Buhari, you are clearly brain-dead. Unfortunately for you, like OJ Simpson . . .

Lolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lolly »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:03 pm
Lolly wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:35 pm I wonder how people like you live and survive in obodo oyinbo with this kind of mindset. I bet you have a shitty life going by some of the stuff you post here. And then you post silly emojis laughing at your own foolishness. Na so oyinbo do you?
Same way I am almost certain you work for white bosses and run errands for them or do business with them, even though you dislike them going by your many posts.
That is a fact of life. So spare us the history and stop behaving like a loser who blames the white man for all his woes.
Lollypop, With your deep love and support of Buhari, you are clearly brain-dead. Unfortunately for you, like OJ Simpson . . .
I see you are ashamed to admit you live and work/do business with the white man you hate so much.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lolly wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:13 pm
I see you are ashamed to admit you live and work/do business with the white man you hate so much.
Cooooool . . .

Did you also see that within 8 years, the Naira will go from N197 to N700? Or you didnt see that one?

Did you also see the children that Buhari murdered on October 11 2020 at the Lekki Toll Gate? Or you didnt see them?

Like I said, you 'gon learn! brain-dead people like you always learn the hard way. The OJ Simpson way. No say we no tell you o! :lol: :lol: :lol:
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

I am sorry this is indecipherable. What outside of the insults are you really trying to say?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kawawa wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:35 pm

I am sorry this is indecipherable. What outside of the insults are you really trying to say?
I am sorry that you attended a run down public school. Too late to help you now. :(
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:17 pm
kawawa wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:35 pm

I am sorry that you attended a run down public school. Too late to help you now. :(
More insults. As they say “empty barrels…” Hopefully your fancy private school can help complete the sentence.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

buahari and lolly really destroyed Nigeria in just 8 years
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Omar Sadiq - Gerard humiliation to 30 mil valuation

Post by YUJAM »

Spot on EII. In fact, I think this article was a plant in that Almeria is trying to cash in on Saddiq at this point. This article gives the impression that he is on the verge of a move when this doesn't appear to be the case

I look forward to watching him in La Liga on Sunday when his side will face Real
Enugu II wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:30 pm
Enugu II wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:55 pm
YUJAM wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:48 am https://www.marca.com/en/football/spani ... b459d.html

Umar Sadiq: From being humiliated by Gerrard to costing almost 30 million euros

The last two years have gone well for Umar Sadiq, one of the big names of the summer transfer window, but football has not always been kind to the Nigerian.

The striker has spent time with up to 10 different clubs between 2013 and 2020, when he signed for Almeria.

His beginnings were not easy in Kaduna, a town in northern Nigeria, where he was born. However, in 2013, at the age of 16, he played in a youth tournament in Croatia and his team, Kusa Boys, became champions.

The opportunity to play in Europe was offered to him by Spezia's youth team, until Roma secured his loan with an option to buy for 2.5 million euros.

It was there that, after convincing Rudi Garcia, he played his first minutes in professional football in 2015.

From loan to loan and his worst moment with Gerrard

Despite this, the lack of minutes in a team in which Mohamed Salah was playing, made him look for opportunities abroad, all of them on loan from the Roman club.

He had spells with Bologna, Torino and NAC Breda, before arriving at Rangers, then coached by the legendary Steven Gerrard. It was undoubtedly the worst period of his career.

Sadiq was ostracised by the former England player and even stated in an interview with The Sunday Post that Gerrard "humiliated" him, forcing him to change "with the kids".

"Suddenly I was told I couldn't use the first-team changing room any more. I had to change with the kids and a few days later I was even banned from parking my car inside the sports centre," Sadiq said in that interview.

The striker later admitted to Omasport Nigeria that "when I was playing for Rangers I used to go home crying because things were not going well and I could see that my dream was slipping away".

His great year at Partizan led to a move to Almeria

After a spell at Perugia, Partizan Belgrade bought him on loan in the 2019 summer transfer window and just a few months later, in January, he was bought for 2.5 million euros.

There, after a great year with 17 goals and 17 assists in 39 appearances, he caught the eye of then Almeria coach Jose Gomes, who asked the club to sign him.

In two seasons he has scored 20 and 18 goals respectively, standing out as one of the best strikers in the Segunda Division.

Now at 25 years old, he is on his way to breaking the record for the biggest sale by Almeria for almost 30 million euros.
Yujam

Reading this can be infuriating. The language "he was bought" is just plain ridiculous even though that phrase is widely used in the media. One would think the slave trade ended eons ago. Christ!!! Could they not simply refer to "right to his contract was acquired" placing emphasis on the contract?
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kawawa wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:21 pm

More insults. As they say “empty barrels…” Hopefully your fancy private school can help complete the sentence.
I am sorry that you are hurt because your white hero, Gerrrrrraaarrrddddd, hates you. :lol:
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

YUJAM wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:46 pm Spot on EII. In fact, I think this article was a plant in that Almeria is trying to cash in on Saddiq at this point. This article gives the impression that he is on the verge of a move when this doesn't appear to be the case

I look forward to watching him in La Liga on Sunday when his side will face Real
YUJAM wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:48 am https://www.marca.com/en/football/spani ... b459d.html

The last two years have gone well for Umar Sadiq, one of the big names of the summer transfer window, but football has not always been kind to the Nigerian.

The striker has spent time with up to 10 different clubs between 2013 and 2020, when he signed for Almeria.

His beginnings were not easy in Kaduna, a town in northern Nigeria, where he was born. However, in 2013, at the age of 16, he played in a youth tournament in Croatia and his team, Kusa Boys, became champions.

The opportunity to play in Europe was offered to him by Spezia's youth team, until Roma secured his loan with an option to buy for 2.5 million euros.

It was there that, after convincing Rudi Garcia, he played his first minutes in professional football in 2015.

Despite this, the lack of minutes in a team in which Mohamed Salah was playing, made him look for opportunities abroad, all of them on loan from the Roman club.

He had spells with Bologna, Torino and NAC Breda, before arriving at Rangers, then coached by the legendary Steven Gerrard. It was undoubtedly the worst period of his career.

Sadiq was ostracised by the former England player and even stated in an interview with The Sunday Post that Gerrard "humiliated" him, forcing him to change "with the kids".

"Suddenly I was told I couldn't use the first-team changing room any more. I had to change with the kids and a few days later I was even banned from parking my car inside the sports centre," Sadiq said in that interview.

The striker later admitted to Omasport Nigeria that "when I was playing for Rangers I used to go home crying because things were not going well and I could see that my dream was slipping away".

After a spell at Perugia, Partizan Belgrade bought him on loan in the 2019 summer transfer window and just a few months later, in January, he was bought for 2.5 million euros.

There, after a great year with 17 goals and 17 assists in 39 appearances, he caught the eye of then Almeria coach Jose Gomes, who asked the club to sign him.

In two seasons he has scored 20 and 18 goals respectively, standing out as one of the best strikers in the Segunda Division.

Now at 25 years old, he is on his way to breaking the record for the biggest sale by Almeria for almost 30 million euros.
Yujam

Reading this can be infuriating. The language "he was bought" is just plain ridiculous even though that phrase is widely used in the media. One would think the slave trade ended eons ago. Christ!!! Could they not simply refer to "right to his contract was acquired" placing emphasis on the contract?
So happy this thread has returned to its original intent i.e is Sadiq moving or not? Let’s keep it that way
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

trying to sweep your master's racism under the rug abi? it wont work, slave!
kawawa wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:58 am
YUJAM wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:46 pm Spot on EII. In fact, I think this article was a plant in that Almeria is trying to cash in on Saddiq at this point. This article gives the impression that he is on the verge of a move when this doesn't appear to be the case

Yujam

So happy this thread has returned to its original intent i.e is Sadiq moving or not? Let’s keep it that way
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Make una no jinx the boy move o :evil:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

He starts for Almeria vs Real Madrid in today’s opener.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "