NIGERIA PLAYS TODAY vs FRANCE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NIGERIA PLAYS TODAY vs FRANCE

Post by jette1 »

This type of impulsive act gives away what is is lurking inside the heart of these racist disguised as referees. How do instantaneously go first to red card. She must feel embarrassed disproved by VAR
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cellular wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:27 pm
1naija wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:25 pm Why will you be watching for that?
Cellular wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:19 pm Will be watching to see if we have any new players that can go straight to the senior team.
We have an aging group still actively playing for the senior team... [media]I am hoping that there are up and coming players that can replace them[/media].
Well, according to Gotti, we have many young ladies who are good, perhaps more than good, so are very capable of playing for our senior (women's) team
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

jette1 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:20 pm This type of impulsive act gives away what is is lurking inside the heart of these racist disguised as referees. How do instantaneously go first to red card. She must feel embarrassed disproved by VAR
I hope so! It's the behaviors of officials such as this that makes it EXTRA hard for African teams to do well in many of these tournaments
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.