FRANCE VS NIGERIA (FT 0:1)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FRANCE VS NIGERIA

Post by jette1 »

Game suspended
Due to heavy rain
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: FRANCE VS NIGERIA ( game temporary on hold due heavy rain)

Post by mcal »

...classic tropical condition. Rain ball good but not for competition, good they suspend it.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Rain delay
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:16 am Shame on CAF and CIV.. so they are telling us they cannot have pitches or drainages like what we are seeing in Costa Rica
Rain or no rain you cannot hold a West Africa AFCON in june
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Nigeria was playing really well. Obviously, a very well coached team❗️

Cheers.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Why did they suspend the game? They should play in the rain like they want us to play AFCON in the rain.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:33 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:16 am Shame on CAF and CIV.. so they are telling us they cannot have pitches or drainages like what we are seeing in Costa Rica
if you ever played the game, you would know how sweet rain ball is. You've exposed yourself, say nah for Canada you learn football on the grass.. some of us had our best games in the rain ....no wonder 1naija keeps talking about how horrible of an agent you are . Where is the Israeli goalie?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

… but why is Ghana mimicking Naija, with green markings on a white shirt❓🤷🏾‍♀️❗️

Cheers.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:48 am
if you ever played the game, you would know how sweet rain ball is. You've exposed yourself, say nah for Canada you learn football on the grass.. some of us had our best games in the rain ....no wonder 1naija keeps talking about how horrible of an agent you are . Where is the Israeli goalie?
Just because you played rain ball in your broke arse middle of no where village in Ekpoma does not mean the rest of the civilised world should be subject to such rubbish. Normal people play/watch football under normal weather conditions. :taunt:

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:43 am Why did they suspend the game? They should play in the rain like they want us to play AFCON in the rain.
European clubs don’t equate to FIFA🤐❗️

Cheers.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You think?
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:59 am
1naija wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:43 am Why did they suspend the game? They should play in the rain like they want us to play AFCON in the rain.
European clubs don’t equate to FIFA🤐❗️

Cheers.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

never saw this many sistas on a usa team before.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Aaaaah, you no dem naw! Everitin must be as dem want am and; unfortunately, we no dey say anytin to dem
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

King Futcha wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:07 am never saw this many sistas on a usa team before.
One word = Floyd

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

King Futcha wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:07 am never saw this many sistas on a usa team before.
What are you talking about, bro? Are you talking about the USA team, or that of France?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:52 am
Just because you played rain ball in your broke arse middle of no where village in Ekpoma does not mean the rest of the civilised world should be subject to such rubbish. Normal people play/watch football under normal weather conditions. :taunt:
forget ekpoma or whatever. where is the goalie you passed around all over CE.. Akpeyi is currently clubless, okoye cannot make the bench in a div 2 team in england ... where is this goalie?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:15 am
bret- hart wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:52 am
forget ekpoma or whatever. where is the goalie you passed around all over CE.. Akpeyi is currently clubless, okoye cannot make the bench in a div 2 team in england ... where is this goalie?
Google and the search button is your friend BigP. Using a compura is not hard. And show some respect. His name is Adebayo Adeleye SEs soon to be #1 Goalkeeper. :clap: :clap: :clap:

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Game back on
Last edited by jette1 on Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

And we are back!
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Game back on
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

These french girls are dirty. Where is the ref?

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Odas wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:13 am
What are you talking about, bro? Are you talking about the USA team, or that of France?
they were showing the replay of USA vs Ghana during the rain delay my brother.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Ok these French broads look old and they play dirty. We need a goal now.