This goalies is also very good with his feet

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
This goalies is also very good with his feet

Post by Bigpokey24 »

has this bobo been invited yet?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: This goalies is also very good with his feet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Dang.... he's a Vince Enyeama clone. I was gonna yab him for being short but he's got something.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Very impressive.
Ball distribution A+
Reflexes A+
Footwork (L&R) A++
And he’s only 22.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:52 am

yup!

[tweet][/tweet]
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

So we have a good goal keeper that is really good with his feet and passing out from the back, but we decide to stick with one that has stage fright and is terrible at ball distribution....And we keep asking ourselves why we are not going to the World Cup?Naija sef!
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Quite interesting.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Isn’t he one of Bret Hart’s guy? The one he was clamoring for him to be invited.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

gochino wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:04 pm

So we have a good goal keeper that is really good with his feet and passing out from the back, but we decide to stick with one that has stage fright and is terrible at ball distribution....And we keep asking ourselves why we are not going to the World Cup?Naija sef!
Guy, before you indulge in the standard Nigerian practise of wasting its resources without full assessment, just consider the possibility that Adeleye has only just started to come into full bloom.
Players develop at their own pace.
You can see he was invited already but Uzoho still kept him the hell out.
Don’t always assume that our coaches no get sense, or that you know better simply because you have the luxury of coaching the Super Eagles from your toilet seat.

Give them small credit sometimes.
We are not going to the World Cup because of poor planning and decision making - doing the right thing at the wrong time.
Frog-leaping Adeleye will probably be doing exactly that - and na una go first crucify am when e mess up. :idea:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Hopefully one of our current set of keepers can grow to be a true NT caliber keeper...we are still not there yet...far from it.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:31 pm Hopefully one of our current set of keepers can grow to be a true NT caliber keeper...we are still not there yet...far from it.
I thought you were dead certain that Uzoho was it, until……. :taunt:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:04 pm
maceo4 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:31 pm Hopefully one of our current set of keepers can grow to be a true NT caliber keeper...we are still not there yet...far from it.
I thought you were dead certain that Uzoho was it, until……. :taunt:
I've been saying we have a GK crisis no be so? Thinking he's the best of the lot (I still do) doesn't mean he's a NT caliber keeper...we've had (and I've been vocal about) a GK crisis since 2017/18 (when danfo and co cussed me out for wanting Vince back lol) its gotten better but we are still not nearly there...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:41 pm Isn’t he one of Bret Hart’s guy? The one he was clamoring for him to be invited.
who dash Bret hart. This is a player we found and alerted the NFF etc..Bret hart is not a good agent
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Damunk wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:19 pm
gochino wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:04 pm

Guy, before you indulge in the standard Nigerian practise of wasting its resources without full assessment, just consider the possibility that Adeleye has only just started to come into full bloom.
Players develop at their own pace.
You can see he was invited already but Uzoho still kept him the hell out.
Don’t always assume that our coaches no get sense, or that you know better simply because you have the luxury of coaching the Super Eagles from your toilet seat.

Give them small credit sometimes.
We are not going to the World Cup because of poor planning and decision making - doing the right thing at the wrong time.
Frog-leaping Adeleye will probably be doing exactly that - and na una go first crucify am when e mess up. :idea:
That exactly is the problem! As a professional you are paid to perform under pressure! Does Uzoho give you the impression that he can do that? I see a lot more confidence from this keeper.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

He has good reflexes and appears to be good with his feet. If I have criticism it is that this video shows that there are cases he could save the ball cleanly but he chooses to punch away and give up possession. That will be my only beef based on this video.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics