Esther Onyenezide must be drafted to the Falcons ASAP

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Esther Onyenezide must be drafted to the Falcons ASAP

Post by King Futcha »

1naija wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:09 pm Esther and the No. 9 are actually too small in size
Those dudes on the USWNT will kwak them off the pitch. Imagine them playing against Michae ... I mean Michelle Akers back in the day. He would have kicked them around the pitch like a soccer ball.

[
i see what you did there, michelle akers she was... strong.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

King Futcha wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:38 pm
1naija wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:09 pm Esther and the No. 9 are actually too small in size
Those dudes on the USWNT will kwak them off the pitch. Imagine them playing against Michae ... I mean Michelle Akers back in the day. He would have kicked them around the pitch like a soccer ball.

[
i see what you did there, michelle akers she was... strong.
That's not necessarily so; we had very petit players and even a petit keeper yet we did beat that same US women group in Germany U20 world cup and only lost to host Germany in the final.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

there are so many CE forum folks like the uber driver aka flosser as well as the other 3 folks on this thread "wey no sabi ball at all"
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Robo Queens fc and Rivers Angels are producing players for Nigeria women under 20 football teams.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Purity wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:19 pm Robo Queens fc and Rivers Angels are producing players for Nigeria women under 20 football teams.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Purity wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:19 pm Robo Queens fc and Rivers Angels are producing players for Nigeria women under 20 football teams.
em she plays for Robo ...
SuperEagles

Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Esther, from her performances to date, deserves a look at the senior level. After all Linda Caicedo, the 17year old Columbian lady that won the golden boot at the Copa America Femenina is leading Columbia at the U20 WC, and will also be on their U17 WC team to India in October. There are a couple real technical players on the Falconets that ought to be trialed for the Falcons.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

1naija wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:30 am She dropped out for large patches of the game. She is a good prospect but she is not ready for the Super Falcons yet. A good team like the US will shut her down.
So the US can't shut down and of the other players on the Falcons? I'm talking about the Falcons team that South Africa and Morocco shut down, not the one in your head. 🤔
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

See confidence!
I love the way she smirks at the Netherlands defeat of Ghana. :rotf:

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:11 pm there are so many CE forum folks like the uber driver aka flosser as well as the other 3 folks on this thread "wey no sabi ball at all"
the 3 folks who posted opaks in this thread are 1naija, Adiboy and otikoro
SuperEagles

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Damunk wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:32 pm See confidence!

Confidence is good but her statements are indicative of improper grooming, inadequate protection, misguidance. These are small kids and I would expect their handlers to coach them on the need to be measured, courteous, respectful and tempered when talking about opponents to the media. This being a World Cup, we are essentially grooming them towards all encompassing package of discipline and professionalism.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:27 pm

Confidence is good but her statements are indicative of improper grooming, inadequate protection, misguidance. These are small kids and I would expect their handlers to coach them on the need to be measured, courteous, respectful and tempered when talking about opponents to the media. This being a World Cup, we are essentially grooming them towards all encompassing package of discipline and professionalism.
Na wa!
E be like you be real Sergeant-Major. :rotf:
I don’t think she was disrespectful or “misguided” at all.
Just a young, confident player. Let her be young while she still is. As she grows, maturity will come. In this case, she def has said nothing wrong IMHO.

Personally, I have a huge problem with our culture that both actively and passively discourages our youth from expressing themselves. Free self-expression and disrespect are two completely different things but our people generally seem to think otherwise.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Damunk wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:09 pm
jette1 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:27 pm

Na wa!
E be like you be real Sergeant-Major. :rotf:
I don’t think she was disrespectful or “misguided” at all.
Just a young, confident player. Let her be young while she still is. As she grows, maturity will come. In this case, she def has said nothing wrong IMHO.

Personally, I have a huge problem with our culture that both actively and passively discourages our youth from expressing themselves. Free self-expression and disrespect are two completely different things but our people generally seem to think otherwise.
Proper grooming in Context entails quite a lot I'm sure you know - like letting her know why saying certain things might sound ok and project confidence but yet is inappropriate given the setting. Being the kids that they are. her next question could be - Oga! why now ? That alone presents a teaching moment of helping her process the whole thing in a way that she would never forget and one that could actually even positively factor into her play as opposed to the usual transient depressive state I'm sure she finds herself in now after all that un-curtailed pre-game bragging.