HOW OUR GOVT EXPLOITED FOOTBALL TO PACIFI NIGERIANS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
HOW OUR GOVT EXPLOITED FOOTBALL TO PACIFI NIGERIANS

Post by jette1 »

This is a complex yet simple topic which every forumer should easily contribute a piece to. Had Nigeria won the just concluded Nations cup nor qualified for Quartar 2022 I wonder if the now deafening vocal expressions of pain and economic hardship or the fact that there has been no prudent planning by any of our administrations past or present to fully tap the nations economic potentials. Throughout the decades one thing is now obvious though. The national teams were always giving us things to celebrating about to the extent that no one took or find time to marinate long enough in the realities that are now on the verge of sinking the so called Africa's biggest economy. The disguised deceptive official line from the govt is something like this - "football is our biggest unifying factor because when the super eagles play or win we all come to0gether.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."