Nacho needs to leave Leicester

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Nacho needs to leave Leicester

Post by Bigpokey24 »

waka-man wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:46 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:42 pm
waka-man wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:26 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:04 pm
waka-man wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:54 am I’m never really sure what CE means by world class.

One of the best in the world? Then no. Nacho was last that for his age at almost a decade ago.

He does have a mean left foot and sometimes uses it to devastating effect. But lots of people have such weapons… no one is ever going to say Andy Carrol was world class because he was great with his head.

Truth is Nacho is where he should be. A squad player in a top ten team of a top of 5 league. Let’s be happy for him and leave him be.
what a very unintelligent post .. ,my goodness what are we reading here ?

If you must descend so needlessly into insults, at least sort out your punctuation before you call someone’s post unintelligent. Otherwise kettles and pots come to mind. Two dots followed by a comma and then a space before a question mark are really problematic.

Then layout an intelligent case for any unintelligence you see in my post.

Otherwise, nothing to see here.
stop being sensitive, you posted a comment that made zero sense , and you are here in your feelings.. get some cram and be a man. stand your ground. If you know you cannot rant without your feelings, i suggest you visit this forum in a browsing format.
I’m just asking you to make some sense. Is that too much to ask for?
I come here to talk football not trade juvenile insults.
So I’m just saying if you can’t make sense, I have nothing to comment on.
Not sure what you are interpreting as sensitive or feelings. If anything I think you’re the one for whom this website plays an outsized role in how you see yourself.

Back to the matter at hand…
I also note your inability to articulate any coherent argument against mine re Nacho. Nothing new though.
oh really, you claim you only come to the forum to read football and you don't trade juvenile rants, don't let me expose you ooo...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=309554&p=5794801#p5794801
for your own good just sofry sofry browse the forum only
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:13 pm
waka-man wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:46 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:42 pm
waka-man wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:26 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:04 pm
waka-man wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:54 am I’m never really sure what CE means by world class.

One of the best in the world? Then no. Nacho was last that for his age at almost a decade ago.

He does have a mean left foot and sometimes uses it to devastating effect. But lots of people have such weapons… no one is ever going to say Andy Carrol was world class because he was great with his head.

Truth is Nacho is where he should be. A squad player in a top ten team of a top of 5 league. Let’s be happy for him and leave him be.
what a very unintelligent post .. ,my goodness what are we reading here ?

If you must descend so needlessly into insults, at least sort out your punctuation before you call someone’s post unintelligent. Otherwise kettles and pots come to mind. Two dots followed by a comma and then a space before a question mark are really problematic.

Then layout an intelligent case for any unintelligence you see in my post.

Otherwise, nothing to see here.
stop being sensitive, you posted a comment that made zero sense , and you are here in your feelings.. get some cram and be a man. stand your ground. If you know you cannot rant without your feelings, i suggest you visit this forum in a browsing format.
I’m just asking you to make some sense. Is that too much to ask for?
I come here to talk football not trade juvenile insults.
So I’m just saying if you can’t make sense, I have nothing to comment on.
Not sure what you are interpreting as sensitive or feelings. If anything I think you’re the one for whom this website plays an outsized role in how you see yourself.

Back to the matter at hand…
I also note your inability to articulate any coherent argument against mine re Nacho. Nothing new though.

oh really, you claim you only come to the forum to read football and you don't trade juvenile rants, don't let me expose you ooo...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=309554&p=5794801#p5794801
for your own good just sofry sofry browse the forum only
Oh my word. So that’s what triggered you. Wow. Just wow.
:shock:

This place really means a lot to you. I’m so sorry that light-hearted banter led you to troll me. Ndo. Kpele.

So how about this: you win. Whatever the debate is (because I’m not sure what it is), you win. You are smart, articulate, well-adjusted and always right. Good?

Can we get back to talking about Nacho now?
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

glad you know you level of incompetence is second to none. I will advice you try as much as possible to think critically before posting . You and your minnows are only in this thread to ridicule nacho. As i said a few months ago , if you come here to insult any SE player, be ready to experience the same level of insults . You are an embarrassment to anything SE. a fake SE fan abusing his own players.. shame, shame, shame

Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:31 pm glad you know you level of incompetence is second to none. I will advice you try as much as possible to think critically before posting . You are you minnows are only in this thread to ridicule nacho. As i said a few months ago , if you come here to insult any SE player, be ready to experience the same level of insults . You are an embarrassment to anything SE. a fake SE fan abusing his own players.. shame, shame, shame

Welcome back to the matter at hand.
No one ridiculed Nacho.

IMHO opinion, if world class means being among the best in the world, he’s not that.

He has a great left foot, but that’s not enough.

I think he’s a good squad player for a top half team in a major league. That’s a dream for most football players out there and so no insult on the man.

You can refute those points without digging up old threads where you felt slighted, but those are my points if you want to debate them.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

joao wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:48 pm If 'Nacho' goes to La Liga, his game will be better appreciated
than him playing in gra-gra teams.
I guess his handlers and fans think the EPL is the only place for him. Watch Lookman
showcase his talents and improve in Italy.
You are right.

His game is not suited for the EPL

But there's somn about Naijarians and EPL... some cross over to come and kill their career.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cellular wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:24 am
joao wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:48 pm If 'Nacho' goes to La Liga, his game will be better appreciated
I guess his handlers and fans think the EPL is the only place for him. Watch Lookman
You are right.

But there's somn about Naijarians and EPL... some cross over to come and kill their career.
Great pay, tons of visibility, most followed league in Naija, don’t have to learn another language etc, I can see why it would be attractive.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Doubt comparing Lookman's choice to Nacho's is like for like.

Lookman i believe holds a british passport and Kelechi with nigerian passport has a bit less mobility than Lookman.

I recall reading somewhere that Kelechi's choice to stay in the UK was to allow him time get a british passport ( i cant confirm this ). Also explained in the choice of Mikel to stay in one club for a long time ....

Lookman at one year longer has shown a gradual improvement in his game ( even when he had less playing time and loans up and down and injuries ..

Kelechi has largely not added anything to his game ( i dont blame him alone for this , this is mostly the club , coaching styles and instruction ... ).

Kelechi also does not have a "hustle" to his game in my opinion - English coaches and fans like "gra -gra " football it makes them feel like you are doing something and kelechi keeps things simple ..it makes him in the eyes of them brits
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:19 am
Doubt comparing Lookman's choice to Nacho's is like for like.

Lookman i believe holds a british passport and Kelechi with nigerian passport has a bit less mobility than Lookman.

I recall reading somewhere that Kelechi's choice to stay in the UK was to allow him time get a british passport ( i cant confirm this ). Also explained in the choice of Mikel to stay in one club for a long time ....

Lookman at one year longer has shown a gradual improvement in his game ( even when he had less playing time and loans up and down and injuries ..

Kelechi has largely not added anything to his game ( i dont blame him alone for this , this is mostly the club , coaching styles and instruction ... ).

Kelechi also does not have a "hustle" to his game in my opinion - English coaches and fans like "gra -gra " football it makes them feel like you are doing something and kelechi keeps things simple ..it makes him in the eyes of them brits
That passport issue get as e be.
It’s hard to find where the source is but it seems everyone is recycling the same story and it has now become ‘fact’.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

You are right.

What league is it suited for?
The one in Mars?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:04 am
You are right.

Great pay, tons of visibility, most followed league in Naija, don’t have to learn another language etc, I can see why it would be attractive.

You forgot to add the part where all he has to do is score in a few Conference League and Camel Cup games...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

That passport issue get as e be.
It’s hard to find where the source is but it seems everyone is recycling the same story and it has now become ‘fact’.
I googled and various Nigerian websites mention he just received his british passport june 2022

I also found an article of him being denied entry into Poland in 2021 because of his "something to do with his Nigerian passport ..

I guess that is no longer an issue......and we still have 12+ days to the end of the window.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

He should take a page from Ghana's ex-players and return to the local league
These days one can see Muntari, Asamoah Gyan, Agyeman badu, Inkoom, all ex-black star players playing in our local league
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Rawlings wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:57 am He should take a page from Ghana's ex-players and return to the local league
These days one can see Muntari, Asamoah Gyan, Agyeman badu, Inkoom, all ex-black star players playing in our local league
For real? Not bad, is that why Gyan is trying to return to the NT?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Rawlings wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:57 am He should take a page from Ghana's ex-players and return to the local league
All 4 of them will make the Black Stars WC roster in Jesus Name!
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:33 am
Yeah. You can google
  • Muntari played the whole last season for Hearts of Oak
    Gyan plays for Legon Stars, but he was out injured for most of the season
    Badu plays for Olympics
    Inkoom plays for Hearts
These are all players who played at our last world cup

Gyan just wants to make the news
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Rawlings wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:41 pm
Yeah. You can google
    Badu plays for Olympics
    Inkoom plays for Hearts

Rawlings, respect yourself ooo. You know we don’t discuss minnows here, especially over the hill, washed up minnows❗️

Cheers.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This is actually quite noble of these guys. More African players should do this, although it's not possible for Nigerian players right now even if they want to. They will be kidnapped...
Yeah. You can google
    Badu plays for Olympics
    Inkoom plays for Hearts

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Muntari is generously playing for free. I guess he got that from being born in Nigeria.

Cmoke :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

1naija wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:02 pm This is actually quite noble of these guys. More African players should do this, although it's not possible for Nigerian players right now even if they want to. They will be kidnapped...
Yeah. You can google
    Badu plays for Olympics
    Inkoom plays for Hearts

highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Vardy has renewed his contract for 2 years. So that means that Kelechi continues to be the house boy to Vardy for another 2 years. I know he likes it this way as long as he gets paid. No ambition. Tufiakwa!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

average footballer, benchwarmer and a country sees him as one of their saviors. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:31 pm glad you know you level of incompetence is second to none. I will advice you try as much as possible to think critically before posting . You and your minnows are only in this thread to ridicule nacho. As i said a few months ago , if you come here to insult any SE player, be ready to experience the same level of insults . You are an embarrassment to anything SE. a fake SE fan abusing his own players.. shame, shame, shame
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I see you have caught your tag-teammate dumbfo driver’s disease. Or maybe you gave it to him in the first place.
For someone that finds it necessary to remind everyone how “intelligent” you are, how ‘critically thinking’ and ‘competent’ you are, one would have thought you’d know the difference between advise and advice.

PORKEY, you don’t ‘advice’ someone… you advise them.
You don’t give someone ‘advise’, you give them ‘advice’.

A very common Nigerian problem, especially for those that grew up in Surulere and unfortunately schooled there because they couldn’t get into better schools outside their locality. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you and dumbfo driver attend the same school?
You certainly have an unshakeable love for each other and make the same grammatical errors.

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:07 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:31 pm glad you know you level of incompetence is second to none. I will advice you try as much as possible to think critically before posting . You and your minnows are only in this thread to ridicule nacho. As i said a few months ago , if you come here to insult any SE player, be ready to experience the same level of insults . You are an embarrassment to anything SE. a fake SE fan abusing his own players.. shame, shame, shame
I see you have caught your tag-teammate dumbfo driver’s disease. Or maybe you gave it to him in the first place.
For someone that finds it necessary to remind everyone how “intelligent” you are, how ‘critically thinking’ and ‘competent’ you are, one would have thought you’d know the difference between advise and advice.

A very common Nigerian problem, especially for those that grew up in Surulere and unfortunately schooled there because they couldn’t get into better schools outside their locality. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You certainly have an unshakeable love for each other and make the same grammatical errors.

see how you constantly never apply critical thinking . now apply this to my recommendation to waka man, then come back here and edit your massive error
On the other hand, “advice” (with a C) is a noun: an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action.

a recommendation is an opinion damunk . Did i come here on this forum posing as a teacher? get this into your head, to advise someone is to give them advice
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:49 pm
Damunk wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:07 pm

see how you constantly never apply critical thinking . now apply this to my recommendation to waka man, then come back here and edit your massive error
On the other hand, “advice” (with a C) is a noun: an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action.

a recommendation is an opinion damunk. Did i come here on this forum posing as a teacher? get this into your head, to advise someone is to give them advice
So you are sticking with your ‘advice’ right? Your response shows you have no clue what is being pointed out to you.
You make it much worse when you now show the world that you ‘know not that you know not’.
You are doing my work for me.

ITS OKAY.
ITS NOT BY FORCE TO LEARN.
You can continue ‘advicing’.

Bigporkey says : ”I will advice you try as much as possible…”.

Olodo Surulere. :taunt: