‘AVERAGE’ ASISAT NOMINATED FOR BALLON D’OR

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
‘AVERAGE’ ASISAT NOMINATED FOR BALLON D’OR

Post by Gotti »

Abegi let’s keep this news from the likes of OGULEFTIE, MCAL and CELLULAR… :lol: :lol: :lol:

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ‘AVERAGE’ ASISAT NOMINATED FOR BALLON D’OR

Post by jette1 »

its just a nomination but for what though ?
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

worldclass
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Gotti wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:29 pm Abegi let’s keep this news from the likes of OGULEFTIE, MCAL and CELLULAR… :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chief Gotti, she is not my cup of tea abi na pap when it comes to the Super Falcons.

I can't remember the last good game she had for us.

But congratulations to her... glad she is doing well for her club.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Cellular wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:28 pm
Gotti wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:29 pm Abegi let’s keep this news from the likes of OGULEFTIE, MCAL and CELLULAR… :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chief Gotti, she is not my cup of tea abi na pap when it comes to the Super Falcons.

I share your sentiments 100%.

Average/poor when she has played for the Falcons in the last few years. Albeit a very small sample size.

But great stats with her club so kudos to her. Hope she's recovering well.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Congrats to her!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Cellular wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:28 pmChief Gotti, she is not my cup of tea abi na pap when it comes to the Super Falcons.

Ugbowo wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:15 pmI share your sentiments 100%.

Average/poor when she has played for the Falcons in the last few years. Albeit a very small sample size.

Think of it this way...
If you are failing school in Naija, but excel at Harvard, Oxford, Sorbonne, and everywhere else.

PERHAPS SHE'S NOT THE PROBLEM! :lol: :lol: :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

At least Cellular show face unlike the others.

Congrats to the girl.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gotti wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:44 am
Cellular wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:28 pmChief Gotti, she is not my cup of tea abi na pap when it comes to the Super Falcons.

Think of it this way...
If you are failing school in Naija, but excel at Harvard, Oxford, Sorbonne, and everywhere else.

Messi had the same problem in Argentina.

And its a real problem, that one of the best players in the world is struggling in your team. Means we are clearly doing something wrong.

Personally, I dont watch women football, so cant comment on her performances. However, if its true she hasnt performed in years... we really need to look at the system we are playing. smh
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:46 pm
Gotti wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:44 am

Think of it this way...

Messi had the same problem in Argentina.

And its a real problem, that one of the best players in the world is struggling in your team. Means we are clearly doing something wrong.

Personally, I dont watch women football, so cant comment on her performances. However, if its true she hasnt performed in years... we really need to look at the system we are playing. smh
You reply is full of holes; but first you don’t watch women football. So why are you even on the thread. Leave women football to those who watch it. There is nothing else you could possibly say that would rationalize that thought process alone. Her non-performance in SF uniform was mostly due to injuries sustained during the games itself and had to be subed out hence couldn’t contribute. So it isn’t the system, if anything it is her fitness that had to be looked at. Just like what happened in Morocco. Same thing happened during last World Cup in France. Nevertheless this shouldn’t matter to you since women and their football isn’t on your agenda.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:00 pm
You reply is full of holes; but first you don’t watch women football. So why are you even on the thread. Leave women football to those who watch it. There is nothing else you could possibly say that would rationalize that thought process alone. Her non-performance in SF uniform was mostly due to injuries sustained during the games itself and had to be subed out hence couldn’t contribute. So it isn’t the system, if anything it is her fitness that had to be looked at. Just like what happened in Morocco. Same thing happened during last World Cup in France. Nevertheless this shouldn’t matter to you since women and their football isn’t on your agenda.
You seem very angry.

But thanks for your response, which cleared my confusion. So, its not the system, but her fitness issues -- pointing to the fact that she hasnt played enough games.

I was relying on Cellular and Ugbowo's analysis, which stated that she has been average/poor. Can you kindly reconcile your statement, in order to better enlighten me. Is it that her lack of fitness has meant that when she played, it affected her ability? If thats the case, why does that lack of fitness not affect her ability at Barcelona? or does it? As I am happy to raise my hand up and say I have zero clue here - - I do not watch female football, so I have never seen a Barcelona female team game.

Thanks, buddy!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:54 pm
You seem very angry.

But thanks for your response, which cleared my confusion. So, its not the system, but her fitness issues -- pointing to the fact that she hasnt played enough games.

I was relying on Cellular and Ugbowo's analysis, which stated that she has been average/poor. Can you kindly reconcile your statement, in order to better enlighten me. Is it that her lack of fitness has meant that when she played, it affected her ability? If thats the case, why does that lack of fitness not affect her ability at Barcelona? or does it? As I am happy to raise my hand up and say I have zero clue here - - I do not watch female football, so I have never seen a Barcelona female team game.

Thanks, buddy!
One would logically & easily adduced from the fact that you don’t watch women football that it’s completely irrelevant even engaging you into a subject you clearly have no interests in. I don’t know where you get the -angry assessment

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:43 pm
You seem very angry.

Thanks, buddy!
One would logically & easily adduced from the fact that you don’t watch women football that it’s completely irrelevant even engaging you into a subject you clearly have no interests in. I don’t know where you get the -angry assessment
I disagree that a conversation is irrelevant. I am interested in understanding why Asisat, one of the world best players, isnt performing for my country, but is performing for Barcelona. I'd love your insightful analysis. You informed me that she has a persistent injury record, and I have taken that into consideration, because that is a very relevant explanation. Would love to know more! Is her performance in Barcelona also affected by her injury record? Thanks, appreciate your patience!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:55 pm
You seem very angry.

I was relying on Cellular and Ugbowo's analysis, which stated that she has been average/poor. Can you kindly reconcile your statement, in order to better enlighten me. Is it that her lack of fitness has meant that when she played, it affected her ability? If thats the case, why does that lack of fitness not affect her ability at Barcelona? or does it? As I am happy to raise my hand up and say I have zero clue here - - I do not watch female football, so I have never seen a Barcelona female team game. Her play style at Barcelona has not dramatically usurped anything she was doing before moving from Nigeria.

Thanks, buddy!
I disagree that a conversation is irrelevant. I am interested in understanding why Asisat, one of the world best players, isnt performing for my country, but is performing for Barcelona. I'd love your insightful analysis. You informed me that she has a persistent injury record, and I have taken that into consideration, because that is a very relevant explanation. Would love to know more! Is her performance in Barcelona also affected by her injury record? Thanks, appreciate your patience!
obviously information on her injuries are in the public domain but I'm only taking issues with your attempt to peg her underperformance for SF on SF system yet you forgot that SF system created asisat. It's not as if her play style at barca dramatically usurped anything she was doing before moving from nigeria

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:22 pm
You seem very angry.

I was relying on Cellular and Ugbowo's analysis, which stated that she has been average/poor. Can you kindly reconcile your statement, in order to better enlighten me. Is it that her lack of fitness has meant that when she played, it affected her ability? If thats the case, why does that lack of fitness not affect her ability at Barcelona? or does it? As I am happy to raise my hand up and say I have zero clue here - - I do not watch female football, so I have never seen a Barcelona female team game. Her play style at Barcelona has not dramatically usurped anything she was doing before moving from Nigeria.

Thanks, buddy!
obviously information on her injuries are in the public domain but I'm only taking issues with your attempt to peg her underperformance for SF on SF system yet you forgot that SF system created asisat. It's not as if her play style at barca dramatically usurped anything she was doing before moving from nigeria
Thank you very much for your response. I awaited your comments with bated breath. As you would recognize from my first and follow up comments, I do not watch women football, so I am not as knowledgeable on the topic as you absolutely are. My comments, are below in relevant part:
The first sentence clearly shows that I have no knowledge of her performances in the Falcons. And the highlighted comment further indicates that I have not linked her performances to the sytem, as I specifically stated "If its true," and encouraged us to look at the system, as Argentina had that inquest and changed their system to fit Messi, which helped them win the Copa America.

Finally, b1tch, go fook yourself, 1d1ot! Thank you for showing everyone that you are a dummb asssss who has zero clue about the subject. Just a rambling morrron of a kid. Ewu!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:58 pm
jette1 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:22 pm
You seem very angry.

Thanks, buddy!
Thank you very much for your response. I awaited your comments with bated breath. As you would recognize from my first and follow up comments, I do not watch women football, so I am not as knowledgeable on the topic as you absolutely are. My comments, are below in relevant part:
The first sentence clearly shows that I have no knowledge of her performances in the Falcons. And the highlighted comment further indicates that I have not linked her performances to the sytem, as I specifically stated "If its true," and encouraged us to look at the system, as Argentina had that inquest and changed their system to fit Messi, which helped them win the Copa America.

Finally, b1tch, go fook yourself, 1d1ot! Thank you for showing everyone that you are a dummb asssss who has zero clue about the subject. Just a rambling morrron of a kid. Ewu!
you are what ! thought you were Atulu !!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:45 pm

And you are worse than what I knew you were, thats why I lured you in to expose yourself! cretin.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:18 pm

And you are worse than what I knew you were, thats why I lured you in to expose yourself! cretin.
see frustrated mumu!! wrapped up in ball sac trying to argue with him papa

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:55 pm

:lol: :lol: E pain you abi? That i swindled you into thinking I was taking you seriously, just to allow you humiliate your worthless cursed life? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:02 pm

:lol: :lol: E pain you abi? That i swindled you into thinking I was taking you seriously, just to allow you humiliate your worthless cursed life? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
So your delusion is even worse than thought !!!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:09 pm

Your 1mbec1lity is worse than I know. akwụnakwụna :lol:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:37 pm
jette1 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:09 pm

Your 1mbec1lity is worse than I know. akwụnakwụna :lol:
indicative you are no doubt a product of akwunakwuna

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:48 pm
indicative you are no doubt a product of akwunakwuna
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this thing really pained you to your bone marrow, didnt it? :lol: :lol: Small boy like you. Look at how easy it was to deceive you and use your watery brain take play suwe! :lol: :lol: Efulefu!