‘AVERAGE’ ASISAT NOMINATED FOR BALLON D’OR

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ‘AVERAGE’ ASISAT NOMINATED FOR BALLON D’OR

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:45 am
jette1 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:48 pm
indicative you are no doubt a product of akwunakwuna
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this thing really pained you to your bone marrow, didnt it? :lol: :lol: Small boy like you. Look at how easy it was to deceive you and use your watery brain take play suwe! :lol: :lol: Efulefu!
its quite funny to me that you keep beating your chest over something that never happened. Goes to show how you thrive in your deluded little bubble. Amusuu !!!
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:12 am
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this thing really pained you to your bone marrow, didnt it? :lol: :lol: Small boy like you. Look at how easy it was to deceive you and use your watery brain take play suwe! :lol: :lol: Efulefu!
its quite funny to me that you keep beating your chest over something that never happened. Goes to show how you thrive in your deluded little bubble. Amusuu !!!
jedi jedi :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Its okay, take am easy. I understand why it hurts so much. You are mentally weak in the brain, homeless, rejected and cretinous! anụ ọhịa
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:30 pm
jette1 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:12 am
jedi jedi :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Its okay, take am easy. I understand why it hurts so much. You are mentally weak in the brain, homeless, rejected and cretinous! anụ ọhịa
so assuming you or anyone you know or don't know is homeless, in your conflicted mind it's perfectly ok that this misfortune be used in the fashion you just did. Yea, tells us the deprived masked as Danfo Driver.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:20 pm

so assuming you or anyone you know or don't know is homeless, in your conflicted mind it's perfectly ok that this misfortune be used in the fashion you just did. Yea, tells us the deprived masked as Danfo Driver.
Hmm.. Jedi Jedi :taunt: , e be like sey na the homelessness pain you pass? Not the fact that you are mentally weak, rejected and cretinous? :lol: :lol: :lol: Tell us more about this situation? How are you coping out there? I guess thats why that Akwunakwuna pained you well come... considering your genesis! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: onye nzuzu
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:53 pm

Hmm.. Jedi Jedi :taunt: , e be like sey na the homelessness pain you pass? Not the fact that you are mentally weak, rejected and cretinous? :lol: :lol: :lol: Tell us more about this situation? How are you coping out there? I guess thats why that Akwunakwuna pained you well come... considering your genesis! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: onye nzuzu
Dude I'm really worried about you; feel free to talk about your pressing issues to anyone. it would be rather tragic if don't extend a hand and later hear that something really bad happened

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:55 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:53 pm

Dude I'm really worried about you; feel free to talk about your pressing issues to anyone. it would be rather tragic if don't extend a hand and later hear that something really bad happened
b1tch, i am bored.