The hard truth we've got to accept...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
The hard truth we've got to accept...

Post by Tobi17 »

Ndidi is done, reoccurring injuries have really regressed his game badly and each time I watch Ndidi, he looks less and less the player he once was seasons ago. I don't know if it's just a rough patch, but I get the feeling even Leicester fans are getting increasingly frustrated with him, even his world class tackling that he was known for has gotten more erratic...of course Ndidi will always be an asset for the SE whenever he plays, but given his injury history, I think it's time Peseiro starts to look beyond Ndidi and look to build around the likes of Raphael Onyedika and Alhassan Yusuf for that DM role, Ndidi will always be the El Capito of the midfield even on the bench
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The hard truth we've got to accept...

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Which game did you watch? Wilf played a good game v Arsenal, won the ball, distributed well and did his part breaking up play. Unfortunately, Leicester will struggle this season, they've failed to make the team better in the transfer market.

You can't replace Schmeikel with a basket and expect Ndidi to stop the opposition. Leicester will be in the relegation battle this yr.
OCCUPY NFF!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

The hard truth is that you're not making sense
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:24 pm Which game did you watch? Wilf played a good game v Arsenal, won the ball, distributed well and did his part breaking up play. Unfortunately, Leicester will struggle this season, they've failed to make the team better in the transfer market.

You can't replace Schmeikel with a basket and expect Ndidi to stop the opposition. Leicester will be in the relegation battle this yr.
I was about to say, did we watch different games…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the OP is clueless, he looks at the scores of the games and boom decides to open a thread with no substance
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:25 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:24 pm Which game did you watch? Wilf played a good game v Arsenal, won the ball, distributed well and did his part breaking up play. Unfortunately, Leicester will struggle this season, they've failed to make the team better in the transfer market.

So you honestly think Ndidi looks the same player he used to be?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:31 pm the OP is clueless, he looks at the scores of the games and boom decides to open a thread with no substance

Look who’s talking. Threadinhosaurus. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:39 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:25 pm

So you honestly think Ndidi looks the same player he used to be?
Umm yea….one of the most consistent players when fit, why he’s undroppable at Leicester.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:39 pm Ndidi is done, reoccurring injuries have really regressed his game badly and each time I watch Ndidi, he looks less and less the player he once was seasons ago. I don't know if it's just a rough patch, but I get the feeling even Leicester fans are getting increasingly frustrated with him, even his world class tackling that he was known for has gotten more erratic...of course Ndidi will always be an asset for the SE whenever he plays, but given his injury history, I think it's time Peseiro starts to look beyond Ndidi and look to build around the likes of Raphael Onyedika and Alhassan Yusuf for that DM role, Ndidi will always be the El Capito of the midfield even on the bench
Do we have to remind you he is just returning from a long lay off and it’s his second competitive match in almost 6 months? He needs time to get his rhythm back.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Lolly wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:34 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:39 pm Ndidi is done, reoccurring injuries have really regressed his game badly and each time I watch Ndidi, he looks less and less the player he once was seasons ago. I don't know if it's just a rough patch, but I get the feeling even Leicester fans are getting increasingly frustrated with him, even his world class tackling that he was known for has gotten more erratic...of course Ndidi will always be an asset for the SE whenever he plays, but given his injury history, I think it's time Peseiro starts to look beyond Ndidi and look to build around the likes of Raphael Onyedika and Alhassan Yusuf for that DM role, Ndidi will always be the El Capito of the midfield even on the bench
Do we have to remind you he is just returning from a long lay off and it’s his second competitive match in almost 6 months? He needs time to get his rhythm back.
Please tell him! Ndidi is human and not a machine. He will be fine with more games under his belt. I'm sure the OP didn't see the tackle from Ndidi that prevented a Gabriel Jesus hat-trick
I am happy
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Apologies in advance but please zip it!!!
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

You see how the non professional mind works,a player returns from a long injury lay-off and already he’s being counted out,ok
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

The biggest problem Leicester have is Brendan Rodgers. Leicester need to get rid of him❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

yall know Tobi is still growing, he was born the year 2002.. so hang in there fellas
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

highbury wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:24 pm The hard truth is that you're not making sense
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL