South Korea vs Nigeria (0-1)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: South Korea vs Nigeria 3pm Sunday

Post by jette1 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:55 pm Trouble with S. Korea and the other Asian teams is you can’t easily tell if a player is male or female❗️

Cheers.
Let’s make you the inspector in charge
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: South Korea vs Nigeria (0-1)

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

We’ll done Falconets. You have to stay focused because group D has very tough teams and whoever you end up meeting from group D, you’ll need to bring your best game to advance. Congratulations❗️

Cheers.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Gotti wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:15 am WELL DONE! :clap: :clap: :clap:

My link went dead at HT...
And I missed the entire 2H

Onwards to the second round...
It'll get TOUGHER with the US and Japan group in our QF bracket.

But you want to achieve anything...
You have to EARN it, or go down fighting. CONGRATS thus far.
Gotti,

No be only you-oo! Na so my own die and I no woch (watch) de mach (match) again, so I com go FIFA website dey follow de smol update wey dey dia. Smol tiam later, I com see say we don score
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

naijaguy wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:10 am This team will comfortably beat the current super falcons.
Hmm, I don't know about that, but because your belief is 'subjective', I won't disagree with you.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Odas wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:14 am

:D
Gotti,

No be only you-oo! Na so my own die and I no woch (watch) de mach (match) again, so I com go FIFA website dey follow de smol update wey dey dia. Smol tiam later, I com see say we don score
Odas, why you dey always like to explain your pidgin spelling for us?
Pidgin na pidgin nah, no need to write correct English spelling.

Anybody wey no understand, na im problem be dat.
It’s funny sha… :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damunk wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:42 am
Odas wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:14 am

:D
Gotti,

Odas, why you dey always like to explain your pidgin spelling for us?
Pidgin na pidgin nah, no need to write correct English spelling.

Anybody wey no understand, na im problem be dat.
It’s funny sha… :D
Damunk,

I dey explain am becos I tink say no be only us (Nigerians) dey com read deese tins wey we dey write here. So, if sombodi wey no be one of us com, him/her go fit read and ondastand de tin wey I tok, smol.

But I go take your advice. I go try not to dey explain again. Na 'try', I tok-ooo, hmm. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Odas on Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What is this?
Purity wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:23 pm
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Germany out. Tomorow USA gets bundled out. Next tomorow France over23 gets deported back to Paris.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

but what all the noise about Buga- what does it even mean;Buga means to unapologetically flaunt yourself as well as your success and achievements. It is a yoruba word ?
I know of buga lolo or bell bottom back in the day. anyways I don't care much for the tune

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Kizz Daniel is in his mid 20s or so, you are in your late 60s to early 70s (68-72). At his age you were in the village busy chasing rats and other rodents for meat stew. We don't care if you care for the song or not.

My problem is not the song, but the oversized Nigerians that lumber up and down to the song. :veryangry:
jette1 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:06 pm but what all the noise about Buga- what does it even mean;Buga means to unapologetically flaunt yourself as well as your success and achievements. It is a yoruba word ?
I know of buga lolo or bell bottom back in the day. anyways I don't care much for the tune
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

1naija wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:20 pm Kizz Daniel is in his mid 20s or so, you are in your late 60s to early 70s (68-72). At his age you were in the village busy chasing rats and other rodents for meat stew. We don't care if you care for the song or not.

My problem is not the song, but the oversized Nigerians that lumber up and down to the song. :veryangry:
jette1 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:06 pm but what all the noise about Buga- what does it even mean;Buga means to unapologetically flaunt yourself as well as your success and achievements. It is a yoruba word ?
See yabbies . Kai! 😆😆
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

1naija wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:20 pm Kizz Daniel is in his mid 20s or so, you are in your late 60s to early 70s (68-72). At his age you were in the village busy chasing rats and other rodents for meat stew. We don't care if you care for the song or not.

yea thats why he bugard himself to jail in Tanzania

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

LOL. Obviously, your opinion matters diddly on this. For Nigerian youths everywhere and even beyond Nigerians, IT MATTERS and it is a BIG DEAL. That is exactly why it is getting airplay everywhere.
Last edited by Enugu II on Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

:veryangry: :veryangry:

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Enugu II wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:55 am
LOL. Obviously, your opinion matters diddly on this. For Nigerian youths everywhere and even beyond Nigerians, IT MATTERS and it is a BIG DEAL. That is exactly why it is getting airplay everywhere.
Yea!! As if not following the crowd is new phenomena in human existence.