Sadiq vs Real Madrid

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Sadiq vs Real Madrid

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sadiq dey garri drink Rudi oooo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bobo just opened Real' D
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

nah the Sadiq Show this half oooo
SuperEagles

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Sadiq seems gassed
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Sadiq off after a below average game IMO.

David Alaba though. 🔥
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Alaba scores.

He's probably our greatest player loss in history. If he played for us I think we'd have done better over the last few yrs. His international career has been a waste. I don't know if he came out worse or we did.

He's never going to the WC and I doubt if Austria has qualified for Euros since he started playing for them. He should never had declared for Austria.
OCCUPY NFF!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

YUJAM wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:39 pm Sadiq off after a below average game IMO.

David Alaba though. 🔥

You gotta be kidding me!
Below average performance?

Seriously....

My only issue is that he's not yet 100% fit...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Who do we believe? I didnt watch the game:

- Yujam

OR

- TxJ / Bigpokey
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Full highlights
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I don’t think it was the best performance from Sadiq, too many poor touches and ball losses. Had one good move (kinda lucky) that resulted in a left footed shot, he gives lots of effort and makes smart runs but the quality on the ball for me is lacking and he gassed out after 60 minutes. But seems txj saw something different…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:04 am Who do we believe? I didnt watch the game:

- Yujam

OR

- TxJ / Bigpokey
It depends on the topic.

If it’s football, Yujam of course.

If it’s the price of an Uber ride, BigP any day.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:16 am I don’t think it was the best performance from Sadiq, too many poor touches and ball losses. Had one good move (kinda lucky) that resulted in a left footed shot, he gives lots of effort and makes smart runs but the quality on the ball for me is lacking and he gassed out after 60 minutes. But seems txj saw something different…

He was playing against Madrid not Cadiz...
He's clearly not up to speed with his fitness. I don't know if that's from uncertainty about a possible transfer. But it's not a good look. Was a couple of times on his hunches as early as the 1hf.

As for his game, he and Ramazzani were quite good and executed the game plan well.

His hold up play declined in quality as the game wore on, but more from poor fitness.
But his movement was very good...

Has a very specific set of skills and when deployed well can be quite effective.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

txj wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:39 am
maceo4 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:16 am I don’t think it was the best performance from Sadiq, too many poor touches and ball losses. Had one good move (kinda lucky) that resulted in a left footed shot, he gives lots of effort and makes smart runs but the quality on the ball for me is lacking and he gassed out after 60 minutes. But seems txj saw something different…

He's clearly not up to speed with his fitness. I don't know if that's from uncertainty about a possible transfer. But it's not a good look. Was a couple of times on his hunches as early as the 1hf.

As for his game, he and Ramazzani were quite good and executed the game plan well.

His hold up play declined in quality as the game wore on, but more from poor fitness.

Has a very specific set of skills and when deployed well can be quite effective.
It wasn’t fatigue or the opponent (as most times he had no pressure on him) but in the first half I counted at least 5 times he lost the ball simply because he took a poor touch, it was like he was overly excited. But his clumsiness is something else, even on the first play where he was wrongly called offside he like tripped over the ball when he got to it, was very odd…hopefully he improves but I didn’t see a 30 mill striker sha…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

You’ve provided a lot of excuses for why he didn’t play well. But IMO he played below average in every measurable category. He didn’t hold the ball up well, he didn’t keep possession, he didn’t pass well (in fact he barely got any touches). I just don’t see anything but a below average game. I guess if someone wanted to be generous, he’d get an average rating.

txj wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:39 am

Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:44 pm Alaba scores.

He's probably our greatest player loss in history. If he played for us I think we'd have done better over the last few yrs. His international career has been a waste. I don't know if he came out worse or we did.

He's never going to the WC and I doubt if Austria has qualified for Euros since he started playing for them. He should never had declared for Austria.
With regards the highlighted, we could have also affected his career the wrong way.
Just look at how we have treated some of those who made sacrifices, to wear GWG.
One bad game, and most of us fans are ready to rubbish all their efforts.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

He was playing against Real Madrid, so I will give him a pass. Plus, he is going to move on, isn't he?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

waka-man wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:17 am
danfo driver wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:04 am Who do we believe? I didnt watch the game:

- Yujam

OR

- TxJ / Bigpokey
It depends on the topic.

If it’s football, Yujam of course.

If it’s the price of an Uber ride, BigP any day.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!