We need to get Eze

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: We need to get Eze

Post by packerland »

Igugu wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:38 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:03 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:50 pm I don't care how we do it, but this kid is just too good for us not to try again, our best chance of getting him will happen if Southgate is stupid enough not to pick him in his world cup squad

Check out his silky assist to Zaha against Liverpool

https://out.reddit.com/t3_wp8kud?url=ht ... _name=mweb
I don't think he gets on the squad even with a slick pass to Zaha. Southgate can screw us by inviting him for a friendly and dumping him though.. olise too dey wait for Southgate.
Let them keep waiting until glory passes them by. Instead of signing on to Nigeria where they have longevity in playing in many World Cup Tournaments.
We didn't even qualify for the World Cup and the next one is not guaranteed with CAF wuruwuru format. I'm ok with whatever decision the guy takes.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

100%Naija wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:02 pm I dont know about smooth. His dribbling has a lot of gragra in it that imho will not work in say a CAF match up. They'd need bleach for colored clothing because he'll be on the ground a lot. Decent player but he needs to cut out the over dribbling to be more efficient.
Okocha says hi :dream:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

olu wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:00 pm Imo, if we play a 3-5-2 or 4-2-3-1,
Eze would fit in better as an AM than anyone we currently have. I can see him playing for us in a year or two, possibly sooner if England continues to ignore him.
The day he tore his Achilles’ tendon is the day he received his England invitation when he got home that night -allegedly.
Since then he’s been on a long recovery road and still hasn’t got his old form back.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

gochino wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:23 pm
100%Naija wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:02 pm I dont know about smooth. His dribbling has a lot of gragra in it that imho will not work in say a CAF match up. They'd need bleach for colored clothing because he'll be on the ground a lot. Decent player but he needs to cut out the over dribbling to be more efficient.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Make una first kualify for wod cop
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

packerland wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:04 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:50 pm I don't care how we do it, but this kid is just too good for us not to try again, our best chance of getting him will happen if Southgate is stupid enough not to pick him in his world cup squad

I don't think he gets on the squad even with a slick pass to Zaha. Southgate can screw us by inviting him for a friendly and dumping him though.. olise too dey wait for Southgate.
Let them keep waiting until glory passes them by. Instead of signing on to Nigeria where they have longevity in playing in many World Cup Tournaments.
We didn't even qualify for the World Cup and the next one is not guaranteed with CAF wuruwuru format. I'm ok with whatever decision the guy takes.
What do u mean CAF wuru wuru format ?

Do you have a heads up as to what they will do ?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:56 am
packerland wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:04 pm

What do u mean CAF wuru wuru format ?

Do you have a heads up as to what they will do ?
The stupid format CAF came up with the women's WCQ and other age-based tournaments. Imagine the Falcons had to defeat Ghana and Ivory coast just to book a place at WAFCON. Who knows when they will apply it to the senior teams.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Damunk wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:52 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

for these hard headed UK CEs like damunk and the OP .. from his mouth , he don't want your SE.. stop embarrassing una sefs

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/e ... 0474694224

bobo yarn say he would have regretted playing for the SE .min 31.00
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Eze is not Okocha🤔❗️

Cheers.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:36 pm
Eze is not Okocha🤔❗️

Cheers.
Leave Gochino to continue yarning opaks with confidence. Most times Eze is even drimbulling himself. The gragra is too much. Almost like he watches Zaha and tries to emulate him. Tufiakwa
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Am I watching a different Eze? Maybe I am. The guy I have been watching is smooth like butter oh. I will start watching Palace more, just that I can't stand Ayew and Zaha.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

airwolex wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:33 pm Am I watching a different Eze? Maybe I am. The guy I have been watching is smooth like butter oh. I will start watching Palace more, just that I can't stand Ayew and Zaha.
I tire oh! He hardly even dribbles, I like the way he makes quick decisions when he has the ball
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

gochino wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:27 am How can you watch this guy and tell me he can't keep possession? That's his strong point! Mention one super eagles player that has better ball possession than him?
This boy did some wicked things to the people trying to stop him. His game is different from Mikel, more like JayJay imho. I lost count of how nutmegs he did, his body swerve locks up the waist line and my God, did anyone see that pass that travelled over 40 yards to land on the head of his team mate. A certified baller!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Eze na english boy
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:16 pm for these hard headed UK CEs like damunk and the OP .. from his mouth , he don't want your SE.. stop embarrassing una sefs

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/e ... 0474694224

bobo yarn say he would have regretted playing for the SE .min 31.00
That's not what he meant.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

There's talk about him getting an England call up very soon...
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

Rawlings wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:41 am Eze na english boy

thank you my guy!
why do we need to get him? if he want to play for you he will say so this black british boys they rather play onece or twice for lions than eagles.
thanks
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

delisyomie don wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:09 pm

thank you my guy!
why do we need to get him? if he want to play for you he will say so this black british boys they rather play onece or twice for lions than eagles.
Too many mumus abeg. Despite her problems it is a great privilege to represent Nigeria. Why should Nigeria go and beg EZE? If he plays for England, good luck to him.
Let's focus on players are want to play for us- Dessers
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

highbury wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:11 pm

thank you my guy!
Too many mumus abeg. Despite her problems it is a great privilege to represent Nigeria. Why should Nigeria go and beg EZE? If he plays for England, good luck to him.
Add yourself to the mumu list.

Nobody is talking about begging players. Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

Players are invited to play for the national team - sometimes the invitation comes with prep work beforehand if there's a need to switch a player's nationality for example.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:40 pm

thank you my guy!

Nobody is talking about begging players. Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

Players are invited to play for the national team - sometimes the invitation comes with prep work beforehand if there's a need to switch a player's nationality for example.
You’d think at least some here would know that. :roll:
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

thank you my guy!

Go and sleep yeye man. Pun intended 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Damunk wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:26 pm

thank you my guy!

You’d think at least some here would know that. :roll:
It so annoys me when people say "begging players to play". Grrrrrrrrr.