We need to get Eze

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
We need to get Eze

Post by Tobi17 »

I don't care how we do it, but this kid is just too good for us not to try again, our best chance of getting him will happen if Southgate is stupid enough not to pick him in his world cup squad

Check out his silky assist to Zaha against Liverpool

https://out.reddit.com/t3_wp8kud?url=ht ... _name=mweb
icee
Egg
Egg
Re: We need to get Eze

Post by icee »

I saw the pass. very intelligent player. I wouldn't beg him tho.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:50 pm I don't care how we do it, but this kid is just too good for us not to try again, our best chance of getting him will happen if Southgate is stupid enough not to pick him in his world cup squad

I don't think he gets on the squad even with a slick pass to Zaha. Southgate can screw us by inviting him for a friendly and dumping him though.. olise too dey wait for Southgate.
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:03 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:50 pm I don't care how we do it, but this kid is just too good for us not to try again, our best chance of getting him will happen if Southgate is stupid enough not to pick him in his world cup squad

I don't think he gets on the squad with a silly pass to Zaha. Southgate can screw us by inviting him for a friendly and dumping him though.. olise too dey wait for Southgate.
You call that beautiful assist to Zaha silly abi is there another pass to Zaha I didn't see?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:13 pm

I don't think he gets on the squad with a silly pass to Zaha. Southgate can screw us by inviting him for a friendly and dumping him though.. olise too dey wait for Southgate.
You call that beautiful assist to Zaha silly abi is there another pass to Zaha I didn't see?

Na auto-correct. My keyboard is starting to act like Bigturkey's keyboard just typing rubbish. :laugh:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

He has his moments but he spends too much time on the ball and so he often concedes one too many possessions.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

anointed wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:32 am He has his moments but he spends too much time on the ball and so he often concedes one too many possessions.
Are you sure you have watched Eze play? He is similar to Mikel in a way, he hardly conceedes possession.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

gochino wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:29 am
anointed wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:32 am He has his moments but he spends too much time on the ball and so he often concedes one too many possessions.
Are you sure you have watched Eze play? He is similar to Mikel in a way, he hardly conceedes possession.
Daddy Sir, Eze is not similar to Mikel Abeg.
OCCUPY NFF!!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:03 am
Read and comprehend please. They are totally different players, but both players hardly lose the ball, that's the similarity between them.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

gochino wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:29 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:03 am

Read and comprehend please. They are totally different players, but both players hardly lose the ball, that's the similarity between them.
No! Eze is not similar to Mikel at holding on to the ball. U get Apollo for eye ?
OCCUPY NFF!!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

How can you watch this guy and tell me he can't keep possession? That's his strong point! Mention one super eagles player that has better ball possession than him?
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

gochino wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:27 am How can you watch this guy and tell me he can't keep possession? That's his strong point! Mention one super eagles player that has better ball possession than him?
Iwobinho
I am happy
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Dammy wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:57 am
gochino wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:27 am How can you watch this guy and tell me he can't keep possession? That's his strong point! Mention one super eagles player that has better ball possession than him?
Iwobinho
Na lie! Iwobi is the closest we have but he is better than Iwobi.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

gochino wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:11 am
Iwobinho
Better at what? Keeping possession?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

I don't think he gets on the squad even with a slick pass to Zaha. Southgate can screw us by inviting him for a friendly and dumping him though.. olise too dey wait for Southgate.
Let them keep waiting until glory passes them by. Instead of signing on to Nigeria where they have longevity in playing in many World Cup Tournaments.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This is another daft thread. Didn't we all listen to Nedum's podcast with Eze stating he ain't interested.

Now the easily excited tobi has developed amnesia. Spamming the forum with WE..you and who agreed on WE..speak for yourself.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:55 am This is another daft thread. Didn't we all listen to Nedum's podcast with Eze stating he ain't interested.

Now the easily excited tobi has developed amnesia. Spamming the forum with WE..you and who agreed on WE..speak for yourself.
This guy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The more things change the more they stay the same. You gather liver to accuse someone of spamming at 97K plus posts on CE. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

The guy is so smooth, but forget about getting him. Southgate-man will cap him against San Marino now now,
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

I dont know about smooth. His dribbling has a lot of gragra in it that imho will not work in say a CAF match up. They'd need bleach for colored clothing because he'll be on the ground a lot. Decent player but he needs to cut out the over dribbling to be more efficient.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Lolly wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:33 am
gochino wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:11 am
Iwobinho
Better at what? Keeping possession?
He is generally a better footballer than Iwobi
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:20 pm

Na auto-correct. My keyboard is starting to act like Bigturkey's brain just generating rubbish. :laugh:
FIXED
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:48 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:20 pm

Na auto-correct. My keyboard is starting to act like Bigturkey's brain just generating rubbish. :laugh:
FIXED
fat boys convention.. Damunk when are you going to start healthy living in your day to day activities?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Imo, if we play a 3-5-2 or 4-2-3-1,
Eze would fit in better as an AM than anyone we currently have. I can see him playing for us in a year or two, possibly sooner if England continues to ignore him.