Nigerians in Premier League - Aribo v Ndidi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Nigerians in Premier League - Aribo v Ndidi

Post by King Futcha »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:26 pm The overhype Ndidi gets here really shows Nigerians aren't honest enough to accept the truth, our boy has really and truly regressed, Leicester fans want him out already and are pretty much frustrated with Ndidi.

The likes of Onyedika might as well step up to the spotlight and own that midfield for the NT, Ndidi is too injury prone and inconsistent to be replied upon, and he hasn't even been that spectacular whenever he has played for Nigeria, we just like to overhype decent to average players.
want him out for who exactly.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Partey is way beyond decent. He is world class in my view.

Salisu is actually really good. I haven’t seen much of Lamptey. You are correct about the rest and in fact I think Ayew is an awful player

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:41 pm
Rawlings wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:17 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:52 am
Current SE players in the Epl
Ndidi,Nacho, Iwobi, Awoniyi, Dennis, Aribo, Onyeaka.

Potential SE players in Epl
Eze, Olise, Chukwuemeka, Tella ……..
Current Black Stars players in the EPL (Starters only ...no benchwarmers :sneaky: )
Partey(Arsenal), Salisu(Southampton), Lamptey (Brighton), Amartey (Leicester), Ayew (C Palace), Schlupp (C Palace)
Potential Black Stars players in the EPL
Nketia, Hudson-Odoi, Sakyi .... too many
Nketiah isn't playing for Ghana, wake up.
The only decent playes on that list are Partey and Lamptey, the rest are average at best, even Iheanacho who is warming the bench at Leicester still has more goals and assists more than the entire Ghanaian players combined in the EPL, that says it all :taunt:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Current Black Stars players in the EPL (Starters only ...no benchwarmers :sneaky: )
Partey(Arsenal), Salisu(Southampton), Lamptey (Brighton), Amartey (Leicester), Ayew (C Palace), Schlupp (C Palace)
The only decent playes on that list are Partey and Lamptey, the rest are average at best, even Iheanacho who is warming the bench at Leicester still has more goals and assists more than the entire Ghanaian players combined in the EPL, that says it all :taunt:

No mind Trollings.Every single Nigerian player in the Epl or championship would walk into the Ghana 11. Even Ejaria who has never been called tobSE is a starter for Ghana. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:58 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:26 pm The overhype Ndidi gets here really shows Nigerians aren't honest enough to accept the truth, our boy has really and truly regressed, Leicester fans want him out already and are pretty much frustrated with Ndidi.

The likes of Onyedika might as well step up to the spotlight and own that midfield for the NT, Ndidi is too injury prone and inconsistent to be replied upon, and he hasn't even been that spectacular whenever he has played for Nigeria, we just like to overhype decent to average players.
The Onyedika that you don't watch abi? :rotf: You really need to watch his games, even this recovering Ndidi is 10x better.
You are a lair. You havent watched Onyedika's games. Not even 1. There is a reason why AC Millan is scouting him meanwhile Ndidi is still stuck at Leaster.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Ndidi is still usefull. Vey useful. The problem i have is with dishonest CEs like Maceo4, Kongi the Dunce and Lollipops Muhammed who bad mouth the younger upcoming players to justify not calling them up meanwhile we have to manage the deadweights like Etebo, Musa, Bonke, Shehu etc

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:36 am

The Onyedika that you don't watch abi? :rotf: You really need to watch his games, even this recovering Ndidi is 10x better.
You are a lair. You havent watched Onyedika's games. Not even 1. There is a reason why AC Millan is scouting him meanwhile Ndidi is still stuck at Leaster.
His games are on ESPN and Paramount+, I’ve watched many of his games both in league and Europe, example his two games vs Benfica where they lost an aggregate of 5 abi 6-0. Bobo is not anywhere close to the usefulness of Ndidi. I have no reason to cape for Ndidi who I’ve admitted many times is a limited player and I have advocated for inviting Onyedika, I just have watched him and know what to expect from him. The issue is y’all who are just waxing because you are heard the name “AC Milan” who are clearly in the market for a cheap midfield option, they COULD NOT afford Ndidi in their wildest dreams abeg (they can’t even afford the amount Leicester paid Genk for Ndidi lol - no be only 4 mill them dey offer? Ndidi cost Leicester 18 lol)…but wake me up when that transfer goes through, we go all join you celebrate…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

YUJAM wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:28 am Partey is way beyond decent. He is world class in my view.

Salisu is actually really good. I haven’t seen much of Lamptey. You are correct about the rest and in fact I think Ayew is an awful player

I definitely agree on Partey, wish we had a Nigeria in his mould playing for Nigeria right now, Lamptey is actually really promising, he's been one of the bright spots in that Brighton team.

Ayew isn't an awful player, maybe his decision making is very suspect, but I used to really rate him when he was in the Ligue 1 and Swansea, apparently his older brother is definitely the better player.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:17 am

His games are on ESPN and Paramount+, I’ve watched many of his games both in league and Europe, example his two games vs Benfica where they lost an aggregate of 5 abi 6-0. Bobo is not anywhere close to the usefulness of Ndidi. I have no reason to cape for Ndidi who I’ve admitted many times is a limited player and I have advocated for inviting Onyedika, I just have watched him and know what to expect from him. The issue is y’all who are just waxing because you are heard the name “AC Milan” who are clearly in the market for a cheap midfield option, they COULD NOT afford Ndidi in their wildest dreams abeg (they can’t even afford the amount Leicester paid Genk for Ndidi lol - no be only 4 mill them dey offer? Ndidi cost Leicester 18 lol)…but wake me up when that transfer goes through, we go all join you celebrate…
So you watched his game vs Braga and came to that conclusion? Have you really watched his matches in the Danish league? Dude just be quiet. There are guys in Nairaland that analyze his game 1000000x better than you talkless of scouts from AC Millian.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:29 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:17 am

So you watched his game vs Braga and came to that conclusion? Have you really watched his matches in the Danish league? Dude just be quiet. There are guys in Nairaland that analyze his game 1000000x better than you talkless of scouts from AC Millian.
Is this how you go through life responding to those that don’t agree with you? Lol, pele, ok he’s the best player in the world, it’s why AC aren’t willing to reach his club measly evaluation of 10 mill. You accused me of not watching any of his games I clearly have so you resort to insults lol…

Like I said when they buy him let me know, we will all celebrate together. But won’t change the fact that he’s an average to below average CM at this moment and no way near Ndidi as far as usefulness to the SE. But the bobo is young and will improve, I want to see him stamp his authority more in games than just cruising at times, he has talent, but IMO isn’t yet at Ndidis level. If that opinion affects you this much, then sorry don’t know how to help you, you can stick to your nairaland massive and have fun :thumb:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!