Football Stakeholders set for NFF elections

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Football Stakeholders set for NFF elections

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

This will be interesting.Operation faya for faya starts soon. AKinwumi wants to be President because, well, he’s a Nigerian and has been in several administrations. Sani Shehu thinks he’s the heir apparent, Akpoborie has launched an insurgency and Idah is firing from from distance.. let’s hope there’re no kidnappings as a result of this election. DNQ strikes back! :laugh:
[media] [/media]
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: Football Stakeholders set for NFF elections

Post by Cellular »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:06 am This will be interesting.Operation faya for faya starts soon. AKinwumi wants to be President because, well, he’s a Nigerian and has been in several administrations. Sani Shehu thinks he’s the heir apparent, Akpoborie has launched an insurgency and Idah is firing from from distance.. let’s hope there’re no kidnappings as a result of this election. DNQ strikes back! :laugh:
[media] [/media]
Sani Shehu!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Don’t underestimate Amaju. He has a plan. And that plan is either him or Shehu.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Hmm, perhaps I should file papers to be a candidate. I want to be the NFF President as well. I think I will do a better job than Pinnick has done. Vote for me! Vote for me!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.