Osimhen to Man utd

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Osimhen to Man utd

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Osimhen is a good player, but he misses too many EASY chances.
He will not survive in England, unless he plays for the mid-table teams, e.g. Crystal Palace, Leicester, West Ham etc
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.eurosport.com/football/prem ... tory.shtml

Chelsea should go for him. kai why United . don't they already have a striker
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Rawlings wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:36 pm Osimhen is a good player, but he misses too many EASY chances.
He will not survive in England, unless he plays for the mid-table teams, e.g. Crystal Palace, Leicester, West Ham etc
Yea, you are right, he is sh1t! But he will still continue to earn millions and millions, while you and his brother in-law will continue to penny pinch and "hope for the best" to make ends meet. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:03 pm
waka-man wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:34 pm
bushboy wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:55 pm Lol...so you really believe that Haaland, who is a year younger than Osimhen, and is widely regarded as hands down the best young striker in the world can be sold to an extremely wealthy club like Man City for €60 million, but that Osimhen, who has not scored 20 league goals in his entire career, and was held in check in 180 minutes of crucial world cup qualifiers by the "mighty" Daniel Amartey, will be sold for €100 million PLUS you also get CR7? No way in hell will that EVER happen. If it does, it will be a disaster, because after Vic misses his first few chances the fans would come for his jugular. Not a good move at all.
You clearly don’t understand how valuations work. For one thing, time left on contract is a big factor.
You think fans care about that?! All they will know is that there is a 60 million dude on the blue side scoring goals for fun, so their own 100 million boy better outperform him. If Victor dare misses the kind of chances he has missed at Napoli at Man U, oh boy! They will make his life a living hell!!
Unfortunately for you, you dont understand the situation. The same way your favorites, Petagna and Mertens, huffed and puffed and got blown away to Monta and Turkey, your new favorites, Raspberry and Pikin Cholo, will huff and puff their way on the bench, until Osimhen chooses to leave Napoli.

Let me explain it to you this way. And the truth is, I dont care generally because since SE humiliated me against Ghana, I am now against every single SE player. But I think its wise for me to tell you the truth :lol: Osimhen is FEARED AND RESPECTED in Italy! Let me say that again slowly, Osimhen is feareeeeed and respected in italy. Outside Lazio fans (who of course and rightly so, believe Immobile is the top 2 strikers in Serie A, if not number 1) in Italy, every other person believes Osimhen and Vlahovic are the top two strikers in the League... not even Lukaku o! Serie A fans are afraid of, and respect, Osimhen and Vlahovic. In Naples, he is their Prince. Even when Insigne, their captain who they loved was there and then decided to leave, you would NEVER have even know the captain of Naples was leaving :rotf: :rotf: The fans didnt bat an eyelid! For them, their Prince - Osimhen - was there! Then you have De Laurentis who spent 80 million and intends to almost double it when he sells! Do you remember when Osimhen was punished by Spalleti in the summer? and Osimhen was still talking sh111t when he was walking off? Guess what? Next game, he was the first name on the pitch.

I understand your anger here. Frankly, Osimhen has a lot of room for improvement and a lot of your criticisms are warranted Thank God for that! Because No serious striker peaks at 23! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: At 23, I want to see this mistakes! Strikers peak from 26-29! Just imagine he was like Lukaku! 29 year old, peaked and still like this! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So yes, you have some points. But I understand you are angry and very bitter about the situation. The sad part is that you will continue to be bitter and hurt every Sunday. And I dont mean this in a way to attack you! I am telling you what I KNOW! not what I think, but what I KNOW! Victor is very very powerful in Naples and in Italy! Not only do they fear him on the pitch, off the pitch, he is considered untouchable by the President! There is absolutely nothing Spalleti can do about that. I am truly sorry to tell you like this, because it will be the same for Raspberry and Pikin Cholo, as it was for your Petagna and Mertens.

Take it easy.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:45 pm
Rawlings wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:36 pm Osimhen is a good player, but he misses too many EASY chances.
Yea, you are right, he is sh1t! But he will still continue to earn millions and millions, while you and his brother in-law will continue to penny pinch and "hope for the best" to make ends meet. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
He's not sh*t. He's a decent player.
Ghana's makeshift defense proved he's nothing spectacular.
My prediction is that he'll end up like Nacho.
BTW, I never talk ill of Naija players, since I have Naija blood.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Rawlings wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:01 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:45 pm
He's not sh*t. He's a decent player.
Ghana's makeshift defense proved he's nothing spectacular.
My prediction is that he'll end up like Nacho.
BTW, I never talk ill of Naija players, since I have Naija blood.
I agree with you entirely! He will end up like Nacho wafers!

And you and his brother in-law? You will end up like you are now. an average life of working 5 days a week, taking it easy small small trying to pay bills monthly, complaining about house rent, while watching Osimhen rake in outrageous amount of money every week. Kaii!! Life no fair o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

MODS!!!
The heading is misleading
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:04 pm

And you and his brother in-law? You will end up like you are now. an average life of working 5 days a week, taking it easy small small trying to pay bills monthly, complaining about house rent, while watching Osimhen rake in outrageous amount of money every week. Kaii!! Life no fair o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
My broda, I get money well well
send me your number and I'll take care of u
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Rawlings wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:26 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:04 pm

My broda, I get money well well
send me your number and I'll take care of u
I know and I understand your struggle. just imagine! every month, you are dreading the end of the month because of the bills you have to pay. When you are done, you nothing is left! It literally living hand to mouth. On the other hand, Osimhen frequents Milan whenever he likes, splurges on whatever he likes... his next club will quadruple is salary (yes, you read that right), while you havent experienced promotion at work in years! its truly an unfair world we live in! kai! o ma se o
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Not sure this is the best time for Osimhmen to Join Manchester United.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

start from Min 4.38 :Osimhen
SuperEagles

Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:56 pm
bushboy wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:55 pm Lol...so you really believe that Haaland, who is a year younger than Osimhen, and is widely regarded as hands down the best young striker in the world can be sold to an extremely wealthy club like Man City for €60 million, but that Osimhen, who has not scored 20 league goals in his entire career, and was held in check in 180 minutes of crucial world cup qualifiers by the "mighty" Daniel Amartey, will be sold for €100 million PLUS you also get CR7? No way in hell will that EVER happen. If it does, it will be a disaster, because after Vic misses his first few chances the fans would come for his jugular. Not a good move at all.
You clearly don’t understand how valuations work. For one thing, time left on contract is a big factor.
You think fans care about that?! All they will know is that there is a 60 million dude on the blue side scoring goals for fun, so their own 100 million boy better outperform him. If Victor dare misses the kind of chances he has missed at Napoli at Man U, oh boy! They will make his life a living hell!!
Unfortunately for you, you dont understand the situation. The same way your favorites, Petagna and Mertens, huffed and puffed and got blown away to Monta and Turkey, your new favorites, Raspberry and Pikin Cholo, will huff and puff their way on the bench, until Osimhen chooses to leave Napoli.

Let me explain it to you this way. And the truth is, I dont care generally because since SE humiliated me against Ghana, I am now against every single SE player. But I think its wise for me to tell you the truth :lol: Osimhen is FEARED AND RESPECTED in Italy! Let me say that again slowly, Osimhen is feareeeeed and respected in italy. Outside Lazio fans (who of course and rightly so, believe Immobile is the top 2 strikers in Serie A, if not number 1) in Italy, every other person believes Osimhen and Vlahovic are the top two strikers in the League... not even Lukaku o! Serie A fans are afraid of, and respect, Osimhen and Vlahovic. In Naples, he is their Prince. Even when Insigne, their captain who they loved was there and then decided to leave, you would NEVER have even know the captain of Naples was leaving :rotf: :rotf: The fans didnt bat an eyelid! For them, their Prince - Osimhen - was there! Then you have De Laurentis who spent 80 million and intends to almost double it when he sells! Do you remember when Osimhen was punished by Spalleti in the summer? and Osimhen was still talking sh111t when he was walking off? Guess what? Next game, he was the first name on the pitch.

I understand your anger here. Frankly, Osimhen has a lot of room for improvement and a lot of your criticisms are warranted Thank God for that! Because No serious striker peaks at 23! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: At 23, I want to see this mistakes! Strikers peak from 26-29! Just imagine he was like Lukaku! 29 year old, peaked and still like this! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So yes, you have some points. But I understand you are angry and very bitter about the situation. The sad part is that you will continue to be bitter and hurt every Sunday. And I dont mean this in a way to attack you! I am telling you what I KNOW! not what I think, but what I KNOW! Victor is very very powerful in Naples and in Italy! Not only do they fear him on the pitch, off the pitch, he is considered untouchable by the President! There is absolutely nothing Spalleti can do about that. I am truly sorry to tell you like this, because it will be the same for Raspberry and Pikin Cholo, as it was for your Petagna and Mertens.

Take it easy.
Best post on this thread by far. Thank you for taking the time to school my brother Bushboy who cant seem to get out of his own head when it comes to Victor.

If ManU doesnt mee ADL's valuation, Victor stays. It's very simple.

DD is 100% right on everything said here. Victor is REVERED in Italy.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:56 pm

Take it easy.
I tried to advise you. Imagine having to be in pain every weekend :rotf:
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

^^
All this long tori and all of it irrelevant to the point I'm making. This is not a discussion about Victor's status in Italy. Yes, he is huge there. Napoli love him. He is the president's boy. No argument there.

Simply, IF he makes a big money move to the EPL, he will need to perform at par or very close to what Haaland is currently doing at City to enjoy the same level of love he is currently enjoying in Italy. The fans will not take kindly to a 100 million player missing the kind of chances Victor tends to miss. He could have had 4 goals against Juve. He missed probably the two easiest of chances. Both 1-v-1 with the keeper.

But if you think you have "schooled" me with your write up, no yawa.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

bushboy wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:13 pm ^^
All this long tori and all of it irrelevant to the point I'm making. This is not a discussion about Victor's status in Italy. Yes, he is huge there. Napoli love him. He is the president's boy. No argument there.

Simply, IF he makes a big money move to the EPL, he will need to perform at par or very close to what Haaland is currently doing at City to enjoy the same level of love he is currently enjoying in Italy. The fans will not take kindly to a 100 million player missing the kind of chances Victor tends to miss. He could have had 4 goals against Juve. He missed probably the two easiest of chances. Both 1-v-1 with the keeper.

When was the last time Haaland scored 4 goals?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Synopsis wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:21 pm

When was the last time Haaland scored 4 goals?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:13 pm
Simple! :clap:

When he moves to Real Madrid in the summer and become the highest paid African in the history of the game, the cycle will continue. He will control Spain, be huge in Spain and Europe, Madrid will love him and he will be Perez's crown jewel. And you know what, buddy? There will be no argument there. Kpom! :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Oh! i forgot to ask, how are Raspberry and Pikin Cholo doing? Have they taken over the starting position yet? or we are still waiting for Petagna and Mertens to come and take it first? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Just stop! You don’t give him credit when he does something good. Wasn’t it you that said he can’t score against big team? I guess Juventus is no longer a big team. You need to be worried about your boy Moffi has not scored in a while now.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

packerland wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:22 pm

Just stop! You don’t give him credit when he does something good. Wasn’t it you that said he can’t score against big team? I guess Juventus is no longer a big team. You need to be worried about your boy Moffi has not scored in a while now.
It was true when I said it. I'm glad he's finally got the monkey off his back.

Moffi scored yesterday. Has the same amount of goals as Osimhen this season.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

bushboy wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:03 pm

I’m happy for Moffi. Unlike you I don’t put down one of our player just to promote another.

My issue with you is that a guy scored 2 goals with an assist and you said he should’ve scored 4. Like someone answered you, when was the last time Haaland scored 4? Don’t you see how unfair you can be to Osimhen the player.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

packerland wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:13 pm
bushboy wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:03 pm

I’m happy for Moffi. Unlike you I don’t put down one of our player just to promote another.

My issue with you is that a guy scored 2 goals with an assist and you said he should’ve scored 4. Like someone answered you, when was the last time Haaland scored 4? Don’t you see how unfair you can be to Osimhen the player.
Bro, if Osimhen scores 4 goals Bushboy would say he should have scored 6.