Osimhen to Man utd

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Osimhen to Man utd

Post by ohenhen1 »

Lolly wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:35 am
Dammy wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:24 am According to tuttomercatoweb, Osimhen has rejected the deal. He wants to play in the Champions league.
Hopefully his club would accept it and the loss of a €100m windfall.
He signed a new 2 year extension and the player has a say in transfers. What are they going to do, force him?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:01 am No thanks. He should go to Madrid or PSG.
You are afraid of facing him in the League, huh? :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:09 pm
Lolly wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:35 am
Dammy wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:24 am According to tuttomercatoweb, Osimhen has rejected the deal. He wants to play in the Champions league.
Hopefully his club would accept it and the loss of a €100m windfall.
He signed a new 2 year extension and the player has a say in transfers. What are they going to do, force him?
He ha NOT signed a new 2 year extension.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Great player. A lot can be done with him on the NT...assuming he gets the support from midfielders and the defense does its job. I will visit your thread on this.

And I need to go out of my way to catch the next Nigeria NT games. I'm comparing various NTs, with the Super Eagles being a favorite of mine. Obviously as we endlessly discuss...it's not easy building a complete NT.

But you seem to have a few solid forwards: Iwobi, Lookman, among others. Something to build upon.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

mate wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:26 pm Great player. A lot can be done with him on the NT...assuming he gets the support from midfielders and the defense does its job. I will visit your thread on this.

And I need to go out of my way to catch the next Nigeria NT games. I'm comparing various NTs, with the Super Eagles being a favorite of mine. Obviously as we endlessly discuss...it's not easy building a complete NT.

But you seem to have a few solid forwards: Iwobi, Lookman, among others. Something to build upon.
I honestly wish Croatia wins the next Euros for King Modric, it's so easy to support your NT :thumbs:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

https://www.napolireport.com/de-laurent ... l-osimhen/

De Laurentiis wants €200m to sell Osimhen,

Not €150m, nor €180m: Napoli owner Aurelio De Laurentiis asks €200m to sell Victor Osimhen, 24-year-old. Reports Di Marzio.

Osimhen demands a salary commensurate with the value De Laurentiis places on him: he won't sign for €6m per year. A compromise between the two sides will be needed to reach an agreement for the contract extension.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Jmal wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:16 pm https://www.napolireport.com/de-laurent ... l-osimhen/

De Laurentiis wants €200m to sell Osimhen,

Not €150m, nor €180m: Napoli owner Aurelio De Laurentiis asks €200m to sell Victor Osimhen, 24-year-old. Reports Di Marzio.

Osimhen demands a salary commensurate with the value De Laurentiis places on him: he won't sign for €6m per year. A compromise between the two sides will be needed to reach an agreement for the contract extension.
This De Laurentis is insane, it's obvious he doesn't want to sell Osimhen and is pulling every trick out of the book to frustrate a bid for him
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:41 pm
hopefully he picks Real. I do not want to be shaking when i see him vs Chelsea in the EPL.. this is a striker that scares the crap out of me. when Chelsea played Lile, nah that day i say thank God this bobo nah naija boy. Let him go to Real. United is trash
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:42 pm
danfo driver wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:41 pm
hopefully he picks Real. I do not want to be shaking when i see him vs Chelsea in the EPL.. this is a striker that scares the crap out of me. when Chelsea played Lile, nah that day i say thank God this bobo nah naija boy. Let him go to Real. United is trash

He might want to it to himself.
OCCUPY NFF!!