Osimhen to Man utd

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Osimhen to Man utd

Post by Tobi17 »

Jorge Mendes, Cristiano Ronaldo's agent, is pushing for CR7 to move to Napoli. 🔴🇵🇹 #MUFC Napoli opened to the possibility of a swap deal: €100m + Ronaldo's loan to let Nigerian star leave. 🔵 #Napoli Info via @DiMarzio

waka-man
Egg
Egg
Re: Osimhen to Man utd

Post by waka-man »

God forbid bad thing.
Stay, play Champions League.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

waka-man wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:38 am God forbid bad thing.
This would be a great move for Osimhen. If he goes there and does what Osimhen does, he becomes a cult hero. And ain’t no cult hero like and EPL cult hero
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I dont know if Osimhen is going to Man Utd, but your comment is laughable. Stay, play group stages in CL and get knocked out and then play Europa and get knocked out. Rather than move to a bigger club, which would probably return to the CL next season and stay there and compete to win it for years? usa la cabeza!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:47 am
I dont know if Osimhen is going to Man Utd, but your comment is laughable. Stay, play group stages in CL and get knocked out and then play Europa and get knocked out. Rather than move to a bigger club, which would probably return to the CL next season and stay there and compete to win it for years? usa la cabeza!
Napoli is good enough to win their UCL group.

Osimhen should stay in Napoli this season, score at least 30 goals in all competitions, win the Scudetto, then make a move to Manchester United or Chelsea next season.

Both teams will be looking for a striker next year.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Synopsis wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:09 am
Napoli is good enough to win their UCL group.

Osimhen should stay in Napoli this season, score at least 30 goals in all competitions, win the Scudetto, then make a move to Manchester United or Chelsea next season.

Both teams will be looking for a striker next year.
They might who knows. But what I would tell you is that those of us who watch football and follow different leagues, know how to calculate things. I have spoken about Conte for years and his inability to perform in Europe. Initially, I was laughed at, until people opened eye.

Now, let me help you. The Italian league is very very poor and has struggled to adapt in Europe. Thats why you will see Inter, Milan, Napoli and Juve kicked out of CL either in Group stage or the next round.

Additionally, Spalletti is very very "one way." He only knows how to play with one tactic and is incapable of adapting to different situations, as such, he cannot do well in Europe. I am sorry to break it to you, but this is how it is in Europe. A coach who is not adaptable, will struggle very badly in Europe.

As for Napoli winning the scudetto this season, I wish them good luck.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

I repeat, stay, play champions league.

United are at least two seasons from getting back to the EPL top 4. Not sure which of Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal or Tottenham you see this United squad finishing ahead of. Thinking it’s probable that United will play CL next year is what’s laughable.

Napoli, on the other hand, look like a team that could have a good run in CL.

Stay. Play Champions League.
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

DD,

It looks like Lolly Mohammed has lent you his expired burukutu. Victor is better off at Napoli at this moment. Manchester got some real overpaid egotistical players in the team and the squad hasn’t recovered from the debacle from last season. It might take Erik 2-3 seasons to clean that up. Coupled with the ownership and fans saga going on.

While Spalleti can be dog poop at times, I’m giving him one last chance because two of their most selfish players are gone (Insigne & Mertens). Ruiz is in his way out too. Only thing Manu can offer him right now is a higher wage which will come with more pressure & scrutiny. Let’s not forget that Victor is not the finished product & is prone to missing easy chances. Will the fans have patient with him since he is not home grown & will cost a lot.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

waka-man wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:51 am
I repeat, stay, play champions league.

United are at least two seasons from getting back to the EPL top 4. Not sure which of Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal or Tottenham you see this United squad finishing ahead of. Thinking it’s probable that United will play CL next year is what’s laughable.

Napoli, on the other hand, look like a team that could have a good run in CL.

Stay. Play Champions League.
:D
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

If this is true, Vic should grab the move ASAP. Casimero, Varane, legends in the game..All of una wey dey say stay and play champs league etc.. Did Napoli play Europa or champs league last season? This is his 3rd season at Napoli.

He already played Champs league with Lille. However we all know tobi is the king of fake news. This story is fake, similar to Harry to Chelsea

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/napoli- ... 85e7e721aa
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Osimhen should stay put at Napoli. At least for this season. How can a man who didn't help his team qualify for the Champions League replace a man who did for his team? Makes no sense. Osimhen will even command more money next season. Abeg stay out. Don't be fooled by the money. Ask Alexis Sanchez, Ask Pogba, even Ask Martial or Rashford. He shouldn't bite on the luring fruit.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

According to tuttomercatoweb, Osimhen has rejected the deal. He wants to play in the Champions league.
I am happy
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Dammy wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:24 am According to tuttomercatoweb, Osimhen has rejected the deal. He wants to play in the Champions league.
Hopefully his club would accept it and the loss of a €100m windfall.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Lol!!!

So, you give up one of the greatest players to EVER play the game, and a huge fee of 100 million. And in return, you get..... Victor Osimhen!

Joke of the century.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

bushboy wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:37 pm Lol!!!

So, you give up one of the greatest players to EVER play the game, and a huge fee of 100 million. And in return, you get..... Victor Osimhen!

Joke of the century.
No one doubts CR is one of the greatest but he is 37. He is a short term fix wherever he goes. Victor is 23 and is long term investment. I could make this deal if I wanted a striker for the next decade.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Joke of the century.
At this stage of his career, Ronaldo is probably going on a free transfer. Napoli will simply be taking over paying his wages. But it means Osimhen's value is more than €100 mil according to this proposed deal.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Orion wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:15 pm

Joke of the century.
At this stage of his career, Ronaldo is probably going on a free transfer. Napoli will simply be taking over paying his wages. But it means Osimhen's value is more than €100 mil according to this proposed deal.
Orion,

1. Don’t bother responding to Bushboy. The guy is an Osimhen hater. Victor turned down his bushmen membership/representation 😆

2. You are right. Ronaldo will be moving for free if it happens. Napoli is demanding 100 plus for Osimhen and for Ronald’s entire wages paid by Man U.

3. The deal may happen from the way Spaletti responded when asked. Napoli has already bought forwards Raspadori and Simeone.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Lol...so you really believe that Haaland, who is a year younger than Osimhen, and is widely regarded as hands down the best young striker in the world can be sold to an extremely wealthy club like Man City for €60 million, but that Osimhen, who has not scored 20 league goals in his entire career, and was held in check in 180 minutes of crucial world cup qualifiers by the "mighty" Daniel Amartey, will be sold for €100 million PLUS you also get CR7? No way in hell will that EVER happen. If it does, it will be a disaster, because after Vic misses his first few chances the fans would come for his jugular. Not a good move at all.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

bushboy wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:55 pm Lol...so you really believe that Haaland, who is a year younger than Osimhen, and is widely regarded as hands down the best young striker in the world can be sold to an extremely wealthy club like Man City for €60 million, but that Osimhen, who has not scored 20 league goals in his entire career, and was held in check in 180 minutes of crucial world cup qualifiers by the "mighty" Daniel Amartey, will be sold for €100 million PLUS you also get CR7? No way in hell will that EVER happen. If it does, it will be a disaster, because after Vic misses his first few chances the fans would come for his jugular. Not a good move at all.
Haaland ran down his contract. Other than Ronaldo and Messi that sells T-shirts, no player will go for 60mil with an expiring contract.
If he had 3 or 4 years on his contract then we’ll be talking Neymar type of money.

Haaland, Pogba and Donnaruma were managed by that super agent that just recently passed away(I can’t remember his name). He likes to run his clients contract down or negotiate short extensions so that they can get more money.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

bushboy wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:55 pm Lol...so you really believe that Haaland, who is a year younger than Osimhen, and is widely regarded as hands down the best young striker in the world can be sold to an extremely wealthy club like Man City for €60 million, but that Osimhen, who has not scored 20 league goals in his entire career, and was held in check in 180 minutes of crucial world cup qualifiers by the "mighty" Daniel Amartey, will be sold for €100 million PLUS you also get CR7? No way in hell will that EVER happen. If it does, it will be a disaster, because after Vic misses his first few chances the fans would come for his jugular. Not a good move at all.
You clearly don’t understand how valuations work. For one thing, time left on contract is a big factor.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

waka-man wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:34 pm
You clearly don’t understand how valuations work. For one thing, time left on contract is a big factor.
You think fans care about that?! All they will know is that there is a 60 million dude on the blue side scoring goals for fun, so their own 100 million boy better outperform him. If Victor dare misses the kind of chances he has missed at Napoli at Man U, oh boy! They will make his life a living hell!!
Who will be next?
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

bushboy wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:03 pm

You think fans care about that?! All they will know is that there is a 60 million dude on the blue side scoring goals for fun, so their own 100 million boy better outperform him. If Victor dare misses the kind of chances he has missed at Napoli at Man U, oh boy! They will make his life a living hell!!
He misses so much that he has scored 9 goals in his 12 club games. If he does that for any team only Bushboy will remember his misses and we know why.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

bushboy wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:03 pm
Smart fans understand. Victor was not worth that much when he was signed but age and potential were factors. Why wasn’t Lewandoski sold for 200 million? Abi the guy score goals in his sleep?