SUPER FALCONS VS USA (ROSTER)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
SUPER FALCONS VS USA (ROSTER)

Post by jette1 »

https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2022/0 ... hington-dc
US Roster already named
Where is our own roster : na so we go come arrive day of the match and expect to do wonders
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SUPER FALCONS VS USA (ROSTER)

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

This bobo, every time I see a post from you that I hope might be informative or interesting, it always turns out to be rubbish. You should go get a job❗️

Cheers.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:08 am This bobo, every time I see a post from you that I hope might be informative or interesting, it always turns out to be rubbish. You should go get a job❗️

Cheers.
If that keeps you here then lots of cats might be spared early deaths
Last edited by jette1 on Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

jette1 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:37 am
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:08 am This bobo, every time I see a post from you that I hope might be informative or interesting, it always turns out to be rubbish. You should go get a job❗️

Cheers.
Trying to help you to stop killing cats
Wow, I am overwhelmed by your generosity 🤐❗️

Cheers.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:59 am
jette1 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:37 am

Cheers.
Trying to help you to stop killing cats
Wow, I am overwhelmed by your generosity 🤐❗️

Cheers.
Yea keeping you occupied here would spare lots of cats even if you mistake them for tiggers

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cheers.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

So what the hell is happening to our own team?
Nothing in the news and the game is 4 days away.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Damunk wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:40 am So what the hell is happening to our own team?
Na only comedy go stop person from going crazy about this place called Nigeria so na him make I come take style dey ask same kwestion

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:40 am So what the hell is happening to our own team?
Are you so intellectually lazy, that you chose to ask CE such a question? What stops you from researching this ? Instead you chose to act like you have no idea how the internet works. This is the type of ish that pisses me off
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:54 am
Are so intellectually lazy, that you chose to ask CE such a question? What stops you from researching this ? Instead you chose to act like you have no idea how the internet works. This is the type of ish that pisses me off
Pokey if you come across any news in those regards why don’t you share it because I haven’t seen anything either

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:04 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:54 am
Are so intellectually lazy, that you chose to ask CE such a question? What stops you from researching this ? Instead you chose to act like you have no idea how the internet works. This is the type of ish that pisses me off
Pokey if you come across any news in those regards why don’t you share it because I haven’t seen anything either
Oh? You didn’t know?
Bigporkey is my official CE stalker.
Anything I say he has to contest without fail, or he has a seizure.
So if I say he get small sense today, he will refute it.

You won’t hear from him until news on the match becomes available, by which time everyone woulda seen it.
As we speak the jobless man is frantically monitoring the internet for the breaking news…. :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Adisboy
Egg
Egg
Waldrum calls up 5 Falconets for US friendly this weekend

Post by Adisboy »

https://savidnews.com/camp-updates-as-w ... ader-test/

The following were called up from the U20.
Esther Onyenezide- MF
Deborah Abiodun - MF
Blessing Demehin - U20 Capt
Rofiat Imoran - LB
Jumoke Alani - RB

The other homebased invitees,

Gift Monday
Esther Akudo Ogbonna
Gloria Ohiaeriaku - GK

Confirmed out of the game are Ngozi Okobi, Halimatu Ayinde, Macleans Chinoreyem, Fransica Ordega & Asisat Oshoala.

Offical list still expected.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...and this friendly was arranged because Falcons coach is a yank.
This is why the NFA want oyinbo.
If na European coach, definitely will also set up a match with a Euro side.
packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: Waldrum calls up 5 Falconets for US friendly this weekend

Post by packerland »

Adisboy wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:32 pm https://savidnews.com/camp-updates-as-w ... ader-test/

Esther Onyenezide- MF
Deborah Abiodun - MF
Rofiat Imoran - LB
Jumoke Alani - RB

Gift Monday
Esther Akudo Ogbonna
Gloria Ohiaeriaku - GK

Confirmed out of the game are Ngozi Okobi, Halimatu Ayinde, Macleans Chinoreyem, Fransica Ordega & Asisat Oshoala.

Based on recent performance, Ayinde and Okobi will be missed compared to the other two.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I would have added Sebastine and between now and the game feed her nothing but Akpu to beef her up so those american dudes can't kwak her any and any how off the ball.
Adisboy wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:32 pm https://savidnews.com/camp-updates-as-w ... ader-test/

Esther Onyenezide- MF
Deborah Abiodun - MF
Rofiat Imoran - LB
Jumoke Alani - RB

Gift Monday
Esther Akudo Ogbonna
Gloria Ohiaeriaku - GK

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

packerland wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:34 pm

Esther Onyenezide- MF
Deborah Abiodun - MF
Rofiat Imoran - LB
Jumoke Alani - RB

Gift Monday
Esther Akudo Ogbonna
Gloria Ohiaeriaku - GK

Based on recent performance, Ayinde and Okobi will be missed compared to the other two.
Aren’t Ayinde and Rashid still on Red cards

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

1naija wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:00 pm I would have added Sebastine and between now and the game feed her nothing but Akpu to beef her up so those american dudes can't kwak her any and any how off the ball.

Esther Onyenezide- MF
Deborah Abiodun - MF
Rofiat Imoran - LB
Jumoke Alani - RB

Gift Monday
Esther Akudo Ogbonna
Gloria Ohiaeriaku - GK

Sabastine still has growing up to do. Needs to be more poised than falling down and flipping body like kwirikwiri every time she gets in the box

Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

1naija wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:00 pm I would have added Sebastine and between now and the game feed her nothing but Akpu to beef her up so those american dudes can't kwak her any and any how off the ball.

Esther Onyenezide- MF
Deborah Abiodun - MF
Rofiat Imoran - LB
Jumoke Alani - RB

Gift Monday
Esther Akudo Ogbonna
Gloria Ohiaeriaku - GK

Sabastine is currently with Bayelsa Queens in the Caf Women's Champions League qualifiers. Infact she score in the last game ( a clean volley) to help qualfy the team for the semis of the WAFU B qualifiers. She joined just before this game which was the last group game. The semis are tomorrow against Espoir FC of Benin Rep later today.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

That girl probably weighs all but 5 pounds. What choice does she have than to fall every time the breeze blows past her? She does have skills to get past most players. Only if she can make that final pass..
jette1 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:20 pm

Esther Onyenezide- MF
Deborah Abiodun - MF
Rofiat Imoran - LB
Jumoke Alani - RB

Gift Monday
Esther Akudo Ogbonna
Gloria Ohiaeriaku - GK

Sabastine still has growing up to do. Needs to be more poised than falling down and flipping body like kwirikwiri every time she gets in the box
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

jette1 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:17 pm
packerland wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:34 pm

Esther Onyenezide- MF
Deborah Abiodun - MF
Rofiat Imoran - LB
Jumoke Alani - RB

Gift Monday
Esther Akudo Ogbonna
Gloria Ohiaeriaku - GK

Aren’t Ayinde and Rashid still on Red cards
Not sure if it will be carried over to their world cup opener as that seems to be the next competitive match, unless the Olympic qualifiers start before then. If so they are banned for the next competitive game.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Why is Patricia George always excluded from the falcons team? She is our best full back. Makes no sense.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

That our U-20 LB is very good going forward but I don’t truly know how good she is defensively. Most of the Netherlands attack came from her side.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

By the way, when are these games?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.